[3.9] Rangercosta's 4-Totem + Mirage Archer Toxic Rain (Deathless Uber Elder) - low/medium budget

"
afonsosp escribió:
"
xPeleusx escribió:
"
jlncosta escribió:
Hi,
As far as I know there is no good way to accurately calculate toxic rain DPS. The again, who cares? It kills Uber Elder quickly, so it should be enough for all current content :)

Well Angry_Rolepayer has in-depth calculations on Toxic Rain DPS in his Toxic Rain Herald of Angony Build (which I am currently playing)

That being said I hate you for this. I want to play this now it looks fun and silly to see all the spores.

I just need to figure out how to change from his build to yours.

You guys use most of the same Passive tree.
And some of the same gear, and gems.

Or do I just level a new character again (I have done this to many times this league) I think I am on my 6th build this league so far?

There is the OP tree. I did a variant using MoM, you can try anyone, you just need to buy the items and gems, adjust tree, and ok.

I bought a Tabula last night that has +2 to Projectile gems.

I loaded it up with Toxic Rain (lvl 18) - Ranged Attack Totem - Multiple Totems - Withering Touch - Vicious Projectiles - Efficacy

I am level 73 and went into a few areas and just started to melt faces.

I like this build, not sure if I am going to fully change over quite yet.
Going to see if I can still use the Herald of Agony in a four link set up
with this build, we shall see how it goes.
alright so far my new iteration of this build is.....legitimately INSANE.

so instead of just respecing and trying to regear my already 96 caustic arrow trickster, i started a brand new trickster to do this build.

it is easily the most insane build i've done for leveling. yes i had a 6L quill rain and a tabula, but otherwise nothing nuts. and with a quill rain even on a 4L this would have blew through the game so easily.
it was by far the easiest kitava kill of all time. labs completed with super ease and very early as well.

now im level 83 spam chaining t16 maps with no issue. im still with a quill rain too. if i craft a new bow i'd get about 3x the damage.

as of right now i have basically zero defenses. i do not have blind, i do not have acrobatics. i only have a jade flask which puts me up to 50% chance to evade. i have 5100 life and 450 es and yet i feel completely safe running t16s with abyss and syndicate.

mostly its because of the insane slow. i have aspect of the spider, which i think should be required on this build, and with the toxic rain slow and aspect nothing can move.
i'd REALLY love to get maim on top of it, but i don't want to give up the glove slot for tombfists, because gloves is where i have aspect of the spider currently.

so im not really sure what went wrong with how i first tried the build, because it didn't preform nearly as well as this new character is. it is legit bonkers, even with a 40% less damage quill rain!! its so fucking funny shooting off upwards of 250+ arrows/pods per second.

right now im rolling about 1.3m shaper dps with my current setup if all totems/mirage archer and myself are hitting the same target for the duration of the pods. this is assuming 2 pods from each attack is doing damage. i shoot 8 pods per attack and have pretty insane area so i don't think this is unrealistic.

Gear

Tree
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYCAADuBS0FtQZwBqAHHgzyDkgRLxGWFSAWvxm0IuIj9iU_JogmlSpNKwos6S2DLiMuUzB8M6M1kjY9N9Q8tj7PPydDMUd-R-JJUUrITZJN41FHVUtZbVoaWrld8l-YYeJirGSEZU1qjGyMbmluqnGhdO11y3aCen967311gLOE2Yaziw6MNo19jX6Nv49Pj_qRR5Uunaqi2aOKo6OkOaXLplew2LEwtMW00bUItUi18rcwt7a9Nr3mvqfC7MMzyAzIFM8y02_TftX42L3aO9rB6FrqYutj7g7vevDV9W_2o_m9_o_-ug==?accountName=xMustard&characterName=PurpleDeathPods

i have much to optimize with the build, even though a few pieces of my gear are pretty insane. like leveling gems, getting vaal haste, getting enlighten to use war banner as well. i'd like to socket in vaal blight as well, and get an actual good bow.

insane build concept and plays out so well. can't believe i had issues before, but it was probably because of how i tried to play it as MoM and stuff.

EDIT: that being said, this build still absolutely BLOWS donkey dicks in delve.
at least when you're still using quill rain, which has way more of a ramp up damage period than a good crafted bow.
Editado por útlima vez por xMustard en 31 ene. 2019 20:49:39
"
xMustard escribió:
alright so far my new iteration of this build is.....legitimately INSANE.

so instead of just respecing and trying to regear my already 96 caustic arrow trickster, i started a brand new trickster to do this build.

it is easily the most insane build i've done for leveling. yes i had a 6L quill rain and a tabula, but otherwise nothing nuts. and with a quill rain even on a 4L this would have blew through the game so easily.
it was by far the easiest kitava kill of all time. labs completed with super ease and very early as well.

now im level 83 spam chaining t16 maps with no issue. im still with a quill rain too. if i craft a new bow i'd get about 3x the damage.

as of right now i have basically zero defenses. i do not have blind, i do not have acrobatics. i only have a jade flask which puts me up to 50% chance to evade. i have 5100 life and 450 es and yet i feel completely safe running t16s with abyss and syndicate.

mostly its because of the insane slow. i have aspect of the spider, which i think should be required on this build, and with the toxic rain slow and aspect nothing can move.
i'd REALLY love to get maim on top of it, but i don't want to give up the glove slot for tombfists, because gloves is where i have aspect of the spider currently.

so im not really sure what went wrong with how i first tried the build, because it didn't preform nearly as well as this new character is. it is legit bonkers, even with a 40% less damage quill rain!! its so fucking funny shooting off upwards of 250+ arrows/pods per second.

right now im rolling about 1.3m shaper dps with my current setup if all totems/mirage archer and myself are hitting the same target for the duration of the pods. this is assuming 2 pods from each attack is doing damage. i shoot 8 pods per attack and have pretty insane area so i don't think this is unrealistic.

Gear

Tree
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYCAADuBS0FtQZwBqAHHgzyDkgRLxGWFSAWvxm0IuIj9iU_JogmlSpNKwos6S2DLiMuUzB8M6M1kjY9N9Q8tj7PPydDMUd-R-JJUUrITZJN41FHVUtZbVoaWrld8l-YYeJirGSEZU1qjGyMbmluqnGhdO11y3aCen967311gLOE2Yaziw6MNo19jX6Nv49Pj_qRR5Uunaqi2aOKo6OkOaXLplew2LEwtMW00bUItUi18rcwt7a9Nr3mvqfC7MMzyAzIFM8y02_TftX42L3aO9rB6FrqYutj7g7vevDV9W_2o_m9_o_-ug==?accountName=xMustard&characterName=PurpleDeathPods

i have much to optimize with the build, even though a few pieces of my gear are pretty insane. like leveling gems, getting vaal haste, getting enlighten to use war banner as well. i'd like to socket in vaal blight as well, and get an actual good bow.

insane build concept and plays out so well. can't believe i had issues before, but it was probably because of how i tried to play it as MoM and stuff.

EDIT: that being said, this build still absolutely BLOWS donkey dicks in delve.
at least when you're still using quill rain, which has way more of a ramp up damage period than a good crafted bow.

I have no issues in Delve, killing everything quickly.
like i said, with quill rain.

so ya im not playing the build anymore, again. i couldn't get lucky crafting a bow, to which would probably be much better, but the build is too squishy.

anyway i got it where i had maim, hinder and the slow from toxic rain and it was pretty good for stopping things in its tracks. but essentially if i got hit i was dead. just not enough EHP for evasion based character.

and ya delve was terrible. couldn't kill things quick enough. a perfect crafted elder bow would probably make it decent.

however it was extremely fast to level. i think my league starter will be using toxic rain with totems and level up until mid maps or so then just swap to normal caustic arrow.
"
xMustard escribió:
like i said, with quill rain.

so ya im not playing the build anymore, again. i couldn't get lucky crafting a bow, to which would probably be much better, but the build is too squishy.

anyway i got it where i had maim, hinder and the slow from toxic rain and it was pretty good for stopping things in its tracks. but essentially if i got hit i was dead. just not enough EHP for evasion based character.

and ya delve was terrible. couldn't kill things quick enough. a perfect crafted elder bow would probably make it decent.

however it was extremely fast to level. i think my league starter will be using toxic rain with totems and level up until mid maps or so then just swap to normal caustic arrow.

I crafted yesterday 2 bows to my friends, it`s really easy, you don`t need lucky, just get a thicket bow base, around 200 alterations, 3 Annulment ( I spent yesterday 2 to craft 2 bows).

I spent total yesterday 2 bases bow, 240 alterations, 2 Annu, 2 Regal. Easy easy.

Another thing, please try to use the same char type, in this case Pathfinder, with properly skills, passives, etc. You result will be much better.
Editado por útlima vez por afonsosp en 3 feb. 2019 18:27:42
"
afonsosp escribió:
I crafted yesterday 2 bows to my friends, it`s really easy, you don`t need lucky, just get a thicket bow base, around 200 alterations, 3 Annulment ( I spent yesterday 2 to craft 2 bows).

I spent total yesterday 2 bases bow, 240 alterations, 2 Annu, 2 Regal. Easy easy.

Another thing, please try to use the same char type, in this case Pathfinder, with properly skills, passives, etc. You result will be much better.

hey...i liked the build concept and i tried it my own way. i dislike the outcome because i think its inferior to other alternatives. this build isn't for everyone and after trying it twice i can assure you it isn't for me.

i know how to craft bows. i was trying to craft a specific bow. its harder to do than just any thicket base with 200 alts and a cpl annuls.

im sorry i dislike the build. you obviously think its the greatest thing. im happy for you and glad you like the build.
"
xMustard escribió:
"
afonsosp escribió:

hey...i liked the build concept and i tried it my own way. i dislike the outcome because i think its inferior to other alternatives. this build isn't for everyone and after trying it twice i can assure you it isn't for me.

i know how to craft bows. i was trying to craft a specific bow. its harder to do than just any thicket base with 200 alts and a cpl annuls.

im sorry i dislike the build. you obviously think its the greatest thing. im happy for you and glad you like the build.

There is no issues for dislike the build but you didn`t followed anything from this build, your items are different, you class is different, everything is different, so is complicated to apply your feedback saything it`s inferior if you are using everything different.

The core for this build is really using Pathfinder as the class and all the potions benefits, using another class is complete another game.

I can kill Minotaur in less than 6s, deathless uberelder, etc , I really took a look in other alternatives, I didn`t find similar better toxic rain build.

actually all thats different, really, is pathfinder vs trickster. which in my opinion trickster is much better.
higher damage, significantly higher sustain, still have 100% flask uptime.

but sure. its a totally different build. have a good life ma dude
Delve Boss:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpEWTRfl7Jg
Why use mirage Archer? I would just use magma orb setup in bow cuz pathfinder's more chains of magma orb would just be perfect. And as TR is chaos damage the life leech from gloomfang would give hideous life leech. I mean, I can just do nothing while playing a build. Like I need to do something. .-.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional