[3.9] Rangercosta's 4-Totem + Mirage Archer Toxic Rain (Deathless Uber Elder) - low/medium budget

"
j0hnnyclaymore escribió:
I got that base for 1ex and was lucky on first try with 5c fossil crafting:

I know its not perfect I dont have non-chaos ailment yet :-/ and I only found 2ex so far ^^ What you think?

Would setting "prefixes can not be changed" and then using annulments remove all suffixes to multicraft?

well no
prefixes cannot be changed is a suffix, which you don't have room for. also, you could annul the craft "prefixes cannot be changed" which would be insanely expensive.

if you want, you could yolo annul and hope you annul a suffix. then you could craft prefixes cannot be changed (2ex) and scour, leaving you with just 2x prefix. then you can multicraft (2ex) and get atk spd (1ex) atk spd if near rare and non ailment chaos damage over time multi. that would be the best outcome for the bow.
it is slightly risky, cause you may annul off one of the gem levels too

if i were you, i'd probably just get someone to craft the non ailment chaos damage over time multi onto that bow, use that bow for awhile.
buy or farm the 6l imperial bow cards in dunes while farming legion, and then try to craft it the same way, with fossils etc.
then you can go all out for the best outcome without fear of ending up without a bow if something gets screwed up.
"
xMustard escribió:

if i were you, i'd probably just get someone to craft the non ailment chaos damage over time multi onto that bow, use that bow for awhile.
buy or farm the 6l imperial bow cards in dunes while farming legion, and then try to craft it the same way, with fossils etc.
then you can go all out for the best outcome without fear of ending up without a bow if something gets screwed up.

Got that thing now:
Working on a link to search all jewels for this build -- one of your jewels has "attack speed with two handed melee weapons", but that doesn't apply to bows (according to character sheet + a couple of threads online). I've been wrong before, am a nub.

I'll post a link to the search once I think I have all of the valuable mods
Seems to be decent results here:

https://poeapp.com/search/Legion/NvREfv

I'll keep digging around and will update as I find more useful mods
"
tundrawolf_ escribió:
Working on a link to search all jewels for this build -- one of your jewels has "attack speed with two handed melee weapons", but that doesn't apply to bows (according to character sheet + a couple of threads online). I've been wrong before, am a nub.

I'll post a link to the search once I think I have all of the valuable mods

It has to be "increased damage over time while whielding a two handed weapon".
Hey!
First, thanks for the guide, I quite enjoy the playstyle :) I am kind of at a loss though how to calculate damage or how to progress equipment-wise.

Here‘s my current PoB:
https://pastebin.com/eMikwa06

PoBs damage calculations are really confusing me, since the values I get are so low? I’ve got two bows I’d deem „good“. Option 1(demon nock, 6L) gives me more damage for the toxic rain totem setup but less on my toxic rain mirage archer. With my 5L wrath mark it’s the other way around... What is more important? I am guessing the totems?

Currently I feel like I‘m lacking dps and maybe also defenses, I can do Phoenix for example but Minotaur is totally overpowering me. Sometimes Legion one shots me. Is there some gear upgrade that could help with that?
Thanks!
Hi, is it possible that there is no other build using TR and totems? I've tryied to find anything similar but no luck. Atm i am playing regular TR on Trickster and damage + survi are just amaizing. Is it possible to have this build working well on Trickster also?
"
Girand escribió:
Hi, is it possible that there is no other build using TR and totems? I've tryied to find anything similar but no luck. Atm i am playing regular TR on Trickster and damage + survi are just amaizing. Is it possible to have this build working well on Trickster also?
I've seen TR mines Saboteur build, so I imagine totem trickster should be fine too. I wonder how the mine version will work next league with the buff to mines incoming...
"
Girand escribió:

i ran this build multiple leagues including SSF as trickster. i think it is straight up superior as trickster in every way, damage, survivability, sustain. its a crazy powerful build.

TR on traps or mines is also very strong but the damage is too delayed IMO.
it is amazing for killing bosses though because you can pre-load all the trap/mines and its just way more damage. like 3x the damage.
Looks funny, will your guide be updated for 3.8? At least PoB etc.?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional