[3.6] Updated / Ice Nova CoC & Cospri ! / 2 - 3M SHAPER DPS /Clear Speed / Multiple Versions

Im having hard time decided what to upgrade next.. saving for cospri will take a lot of time, in the meantime i die a lot from assasins. Any advice?

4k HP 1100 mana..

Spoiler

Crit is okay, dont want to put life rings - the rings wont boost me to 6k hp anyway..

I can reach 5k hp with finishing rescpec tree and buying jewels but its not enought to survive. 5k hp 1k mana is not enough i feel. Anything else?
I swear if they make some maven "Simon says" insta-death minigame, sirus, exarch ball minigame then i wont play poe2.
what abot unnatural instinct for right side scion jewel slot?
"
webas escribió:
Im having hard time decided what to upgrade next.. saving for cospri will take a lot of time, in the meantime i die a lot from assasins. Any advice?

4k HP 1100 mana..

Spoiler

Crit is okay, dont want to put life rings - the rings wont boost me to 6k hp anyway..

I can reach 5k hp with finishing rescpec tree and buying jewels but its not enought to survive. 5k hp 1k mana is not enough i feel. Anything else?

Hi, you actually don't need to buy anything expensive to get a much better result.
I've changed something with your current build, (imported your char) and here's the result: https://pastebin.com/y0rKu5yV

Let me explain a bit:
Passives: I see some inefficient allocating in your tree, so I did some changes, basically with more damage and the same defensive-wise points.
But the biggest change of the tree is the Ascendancy.
Since you're using cyclone, it's so much better to get a perma automatic Fortify, which can significantly boost your defensive power.
And the Assassin node is also what I would recommend, because you have no source of power charges in your current build and this is important to get more crits.

Items: I replaced one of the Gifts from above to Dream Fragment, this gives you a lot of mana and immunity to chill/freeze, which is also a useful ability. As a result, you have 4337 life and 1380 unreserved mana, the ehp is 5638 now,

Replaced one of your jewels to Frozen Trail to get 2 more projectiles for the frostbolts (and deleted the GMP in your 6 link).

And replaced you life and mana potions to a Hybrid Flask, and The Wise Oak for more damage.

Skill gems:
As I mentioned, you no longer have GMP in your 6 linked setup.
Added Arcane Surge and Inc.Area and bonechill to your Vortex setup, for reliable chill to proc Hypothermia and Bonechill, and more damage from Arcane Surge.

Added two CWDT setups.
First CWDT(level 1) is the Warlord's Mark + Frost bomb, Warlord gives you life/mana leech, and endurance charges, which can significantly boost your sustainability. Frost bomb gives you a huge damage boost.

The second CWDT is defensive-wise, ideally you'd like to use a level 10 cwdt, level 12 immortal call + Increased duration (because you can generate endurance charges, which can increase your physical immunity time), and a level 12 chaos golem (4% physical reduction).

The other gems are:
Herald of Ice (but better with quality on it).
Leap slam with faster attacks (don't need fortify due to the Champion ascendancy node)
Blood rage, for frenzy charges and attack speed.
Ancestral Protector totem, significantly more attack speed.

"
what abot unnatural instinct for right side scion jewel slot?

Yeah that's of course a very good option, you can easily get over 8k ehp with that.

But isn't that jewel very expensive like 15+ ex?
Hm well that makes sense but at the same time without certainty.

Id need around 50chaos for regrets(ascendancies+tree)
and more chaos for wise oak + bonechill and few other gems

So in total it be around 80c or so.. thats like 1/3rd of cospri.. :D

Im reluctant to switch yet, hopefully can farm chaos instead.. but your build doesnt seem to have much sustained defences.. fortify is not granted, especially in heated battles i can often tp out and.. tp in again would give me no endurance, no fortify mostly and.. might run out of flasks eventually..

Currently i dont run out of flasks, and I use enfeeble. Dont know if not use enfeeble would be better. Im thinking of trying getting temp chains as well as enfeeble, just to see how it feels.

But I will probably try switch gmp for 2 frozen trail jewels! That will give dps definately good advice!

I will try temp chain easiest and least expensive defences but what to use instead of gmp? conc effect seems might be too little?
I swear if they make some maven "Simon says" insta-death minigame, sirus, exarch ball minigame then i wont play poe2.
"
webas escribió:
Hm well that makes sense but at the same time without certainty.

Id need around 50chaos for regrets(ascendancies+tree)
and more chaos for wise oak + bonechill and few other gems

So in total it be around 80c or so.. thats like 1/3rd of cospri.. :D

Im reluctant to switch yet, hopefully can farm chaos instead.. but your build doesnt seem to have much sustained defences.. fortify is not granted, especially in heated battles i can often tp out and.. tp in again would give me no endurance, no fortify mostly and.. might run out of flasks eventually..

Currently i dont run out of flasks, and I use enfeeble. Dont know if not use enfeeble would be better. Im thinking of trying getting temp chains as well as enfeeble, just to see how it feels.

But I will probably try switch gmp for 2 frozen trail jewels! That will give dps definately good advice!

I will try temp chain easiest and least expensive defences but what to use instead of gmp? conc effect seems might be too little?

Hypothermia is a good choice.

On another thought, I think you can definitely run double curse with doedre's ring, both with the cwdt setup, using warlord + enfeeble, just replace the Gift from above with it :p

Temp chain wouldn't be that good because you already have a decent amount of slow from chill. A quote from wiki:
"
Temporal Chains' slowing effect now applies multiplicatively with Chill's slowing effect. This will result in less of an impact when both are used on the same target.

And in fact one of the core defensive layers is, high damage. More damage means more cold damage, means more effect of chill and even freeze. And last I checked, a frozen enemy mostly won't do any damage xD
Editado por útlima vez por diabloyd en 11 dic. 2018 5:02:09
Im very interested in your build, but I have one question cus I rly dislike Frostbolt. Is it possible to switch out Frostbolt for Glacial Cascade or is this build only working with Frostbolt?
"
Theshyone escribió:
Im very interested in your build, but I have one question cus I rly dislike Frostbolt. Is it possible to switch out Frostbolt for Glacial Cascade or is this build only working with Frostbolt?

Unfortunately only Frostbolt can duplicate Ice Nova.
how many damage do you lose if you choose assassin / champion instead of assassin / templar ?

I tried both BF and Cyclone and BF feel clunky, cyclone was more fun spining around boss and spamming vortex ^^

I guess cyclone really need perma fortify, another layer of defense can't be bad
Editado por útlima vez por reeld en 11 dic. 2018 8:59:34
So how is the Clearspeed of maps with this build? I mean, I want to use him as a Bosser but when I'm mapping I dont want to slog through

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional