[3.6] Updated / Ice Nova CoC & Cospri ! / 2 - 3M SHAPER DPS /Clear Speed / Multiple Versions

for survability warlords hit on mark ring + acuity is must have!:)
quick question - why shields charge and not leap slam?

leap slam allows to reach more places
You have forgotten your place, Karui slaaave!
How do you go about choosing between inquisitor or slayer? I'm going for an MoM set up and i feel like the overleech could potentially be useful, not really sure if i need the extra damage from inquisitor or not.
"
tydruk escribió:
for survability warlords hit on mark ring + acuity is must have!:)

Ya I have warlords hit

Damn, yeah I feel like Acuity will help a ton with being able to leech but shit costs 11 Ex so not sure if I'll be able to afford those before I quit playing...

You have any input on those flask questions I had for you earlier?

I still need to grab another might of meek jewel. I also think I'll grab new boots to replace Kaoms.

My biggest issues is getting one shot by random syndicates in t15/t16 maps and also managed to get one shot by the some of the adds on Chimera too. At 6.5k hp with no MoM and Acuity's it just feels hopeless sometimes :( .

Wish I could afford Acuity's since supposedly you guys are saying that helps a ton as Slayer/Sin.
What jewels using. Let say you have 4 mods to choose what are you getting?
"
Lildenjin escribió:
What jewels using. Let say you have 4 mods to choose what are you getting?

life%
CRIT multi global/spell/cold skill/element skill
crit chance /global/spell/cold/element
and another multi or crit chance
or spell damage.

flask onslaught is must have if ur using BF otherwise u cant get even near required attack speed.
Editado por útlima vez por tydruk en 3 ene. 2019 15:55:13
Yea I will using bf.

I grabbed a

Life
Global multi
Attack speeds with swords

Jewel so far.

Seeing what else i should grab
Hi guys, given the similarities between this version and the pure assassin version, I thought I’d share my specs and PoB here in case it gave you guys any ideas (and vice versa). Note, I use BF these days for the more precise control versus Uber and the smoother transition to movement skills over cyclone (vip for dodging Uber shaper balls).

The more I use blade flurry the more I like it. DPS is absolutely at least as good as cyclone notwithstanding the ias requirement difference.

- 5.86aps (want to keep it just under 6aps)
- 8k ehp (6.8k hp, 1.2k ES)
- life leech/lgoh/esgoh
- 50% increased flask charges gained, 26% increased flask effect and 10% increased flask duration (these are vip for Uber)
- Spell and attack crit virtually capped (94-95% crit chance) without a diamond flask
- 407% crit multi (not including assasin’s low/full life acendancy power)
- Running Discipline, Herald of Ice and Anger

Latest PoB here (level 92): https://pastebin.com/gfqt9Hau

Note, for those of you with mana problems, consider blade flurry, its mana cost is tiny compared to cyclone.
Editado por útlima vez por mrpetrov en 4 ene. 2019 14:17:53
how i do the three before uberlab ?
Ok, so this is my gear so far. Can someone tell me if i'm crit capped? I've been playing around with POB but can't seem to get it to work or to display my actual dps.

POB Link here : https://pastebin.com/8UXArXaa I'm still working on getting my resist even for oak.

Thanks,

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional