[3.6] Updated / Ice Nova CoC & Cospri ! / 2 - 3M SHAPER DPS /Clear Speed / Multiple Versions

"
mrpetrov escribió:

Indeed, but there is also an assassin coc ice nova guide by lewdiest that get aps to 7.5 with 14% cdr. I dunno who's right man, I just wanna sort it out one way definitively or the other:) I really hope I'm wrong as I could boost my dps enormously.

i would like to know aswell maby i would try cyclone aswell but right now im in love with BF i like the range.
Most sources I've seen seem to say that the needing half the attack speed for cyclone for CoC is just wrong.
"
Most sources I've seen seem to say that the needing half the attack speed for cyclone for CoC is just wrong.

well if u can try it? like 3 and then with 7 you should see huge differencial...
let us all know i cant test it coz its impossible for me to reach just 3 attack speed:D
"

well if u can try it? like 3 and then with 7 you should see huge differencial...
let us all know i cant test it coz its impossible for me to reach just 3 attack speed:D
Managed to kill red elder (not deathless though) three times with this build, pretty awesome build sofar, i ran out of monies trying to get four green sockets on a loreweave so i settled for a red gem with fortify on hit, which let me switch to slayer and keep my fortify buff all the time.

right now im trying to save for an aziris acuity but im a long ways off. i am hoping once i get it my survivability will go waaay up!

Current Gear
Spoiler

I would accept any suggestions that i can get for improving the character!
Someone is missing the fact that the other guide is about Assassin where he reaches 95% crit chance per hit, whereas Scions get a little less of 75-80% with diamond flask & power charges (of course you can pooshh it further with specific gear & tree changes).

I see the proper way of calculating this for Cyclone from PoB values as:
crits/sec = attackRate * effectiveCrit * 2 hits/spin

On average w/ inputs of 3.87 and 75% we get ~5.8 crits/sec, close to no-CD-gear threshold.

Simple way to check it out in PoB:
https://pastebin.com/0nejX9Sa

Sword = 1.5 base APS
Cyclone = +50% more APS
2.25 APS, 2 hits/spin which makes it 4.5 hits/second.
Editado por útlima vez por KRIGSSVIN en 29 dic. 2018 1:51:14
"
KRIGSSVIN escribió:
Someone is missing the fact that the other guide is about Assassin where he reaches 95% crit chance per hit, whereas Scions get a little less of 75-80% with diamond flask & power charges (of course you can pooshh it further with specific gear & tree changes).

I see the proper way of calculating this for Cyclone from PoB values as:
crits/sec = attackRate * effectiveCrit * 2 hits/spin

On average w/ inputs of 3.87 and 75% we get ~5.8 crits/sec, close to no-CD-gear threshold.

Simple way to check it out in PoB:
https://pastebin.com/0nejX9Sa

Sword = 1.5 base APS
Cyclone = +50% more APS
2.25 APS, 2 hits/spin which makes it 4.5 hits/second.

yeah maby ur right if u have low crit u can have lil bit higher attack speed??
dont know but i have with scion effective crit 92.49 so its realy close to assasians build one.
after the change to correct attack speed i see huge difference now:)
anyway its up to evryone else what he belives or does afterall its ur character:D
How important is that Ice Nova enchant in helm? Cuz for now, it's quite expensive and I'm not sure if it's really worth it.

And how much better it is comparing to Frostbolt and Vortex damage? I can imagine that Vortex's enchant isn't that great but Frostbolt?
"
tydruk escribió:
"

I did try cyclone with high aps and 3aps cyclone and swap to higher aps cyclone,
from my understanding, the 3aps cyclone is valid as long as you have 90% effective crit.

The differences between poet pen and coc build is attack skill to crit to trigger spell. So I would call that 3 aps is the effective crit. aps.

If you struggle with the attack skill crit chance I suggest try to get a higher aps you can see the differences.

Hope to see more tests for this.
I'm running in to a very annoying problem, I keep running out of mana completely, so I can't cyclone and I just die.

Has anyone else ran in to this issue? I don't know how to fix it and it's killed me a LOT already. I feel like I've invested in to the build but it's just not working out how I want. I'm only level 82 but I don't think more points would solve my issue.

I'm Slayer/Assassin and I don't have acuities yet, so I've pathed down to Vaal pact. I wonder how useful it really is since I'm spending 9 points for it.

Here's a PoB of my character so far:
https://pastebin.com/bfYGHwth

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional