[3.6] Updated / Ice Nova CoC & Cospri ! / 2 - 3M SHAPER DPS /Clear Speed / Multiple Versions

I would like to try an occultist ES based version of this build! Issue is, I would love skipping lycosidae for a 400ES shield..
but then I would have to stack a bunch of accuracy. Gloves could give 1000 accuracy rating, plus I could look for accuracy on rings and helmet. Finally, I imagine that cyclone would hit more often than blade flurry - do you think it would be viable?
"
engharat escribió:
I would like to try an occultist ES based version of this build! Issue is, I would love skipping lycosidae for a 400ES shield..
but then I would have to stack a bunch of accuracy. Gloves could give 1000 accuracy rating, plus I could look for accuracy on rings and helmet. Finally, I imagine that cyclone would hit more often than blade flurry - do you think it would be viable?

I don't think losing Lycosidae's "hits cant be evaded" is a good idea, since you'll need to sacrifice so much to stack the accuracy. (maybe you can get more ES on other items if you don't have to worry about accuracy).

The idea of ES based version might be viable, but as you can see we have uniques that provide only Life (Like Carcass Jack, Command of the Pit, Starkonja) and swapping them out can lose lots of benefits like AoE, Arcane surge, stats etc.

I think what you'll need is to basically revamp this build and create another one similar......

Oh and, Blade flurry's hit rate is slightly higher than cyclone.
Hello, Im very interested in this build however I dislike BF ATM, would the damage//clearspeed be the same with cyclone?

Any chance you could add some more vids?

Maybe One with cyclone?:p

Also, would this work about the same with a a more budget neck?

Thanks!!
Hello
%
Does the 1k from jugg ascendancy + War banner ( +40% accuracy rating ) are enough to remove lycosidae ?
thanks !
Editado por útlima vez por reeld en 10 dic. 2018 10:43:24
"
reeld escribió:
Hello
%
Does the 1k from jugg ascendancy + War banner ( +40% accuracy rating ) are enough to remove lycosidae ?
thanks !

With jugg ascendancy, war banner, and 2 extra accuracy passives, it can reach 91% hit chance.

I don't know if it's enough to remove lycosidae, but I think it's possible if you have another Cospri to get more procs.
"
Prodigypt escribió:
Hello, Im very interested in this build however I dislike BF ATM, would the damage//clearspeed be the same with cyclone?

Any chance you could add some more vids?

Maybe One with cyclone?:p

Also, would this work about the same with a a more budget neck?

Thanks!!

The clear speed with cyclone & herald of ice can be increased significantly.

With champion ascendancy + Perseverance, you're very fast and the clear coverage is decent. Just imagine the BF version of this build can attack while moving very fast.

The amulet provides roughly 18%+- more dps, of course a more budget one would work, but it's hard to get the same amount of damage buff as the Pandemonius.
Great, thanks, sounds good!!

How about Pathfinder as second ascend? I think it would work alright no? Good QOL with flasks and shit.

Also wondering about how hard it might be to level it :(
"
Prodigypt escribió:
Great, thanks, sounds good!!

How about Pathfinder as second ascend? I think it would work alright no? Good QOL with flasks and shit.

Also wondering about how hard it might be to level it :(

Leveling with CoC before you get the right parts is basically Nightmare Mode.

Just grab a random spell to level, Vortex, Freezing Pulse, etc.
Right parts being lyco and a 5l?
What do you suggest to remove for 5L ? concentrated effect ? or keep tabula until 6l carcass ?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional