[3.11] Cyclone Slayer (RETIRED)

"
How do you reckon it will be as a budget build? I mean cyclone is kinda the new meta so starforge will be expensive as hell. Would you recommend this as a league starter or come back for it later in the patch?

Starforge will never be too expensive as shaper is really accessible.

The expensive pieces in this are retch, daresso's salute, haemophilia with vuln corruption and starforge.

All of them are endgame upgrades, nothing you need to get started. You can even use a Kondo's Pride to start out with. To compare, a perfectly rolled starforge does 30% more damage than kondo's. It'll work perfectly even if you never get a starforge. I have 1.3 mil dps at the momnent and that's not even including the new supports or auras. This build should be ridiculously strong this league. I think it'll be a good starter. As long as you move fast, you'll be fine. Try to get retch, daresso's and regular haemophilia's early, it'll help with clear.
I make build guides for fun.

YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/c/cent664
Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/cent664
Do you think this would still be the best cyclone's setup or you're planning to upgrade it? Seeing similiar builds running with Infused channeling, Damage on Full Life or even new Fortify.

Perhaps some are just placeholders since PoB isn't updated.
Editado por útlima vez por Vajria en 6 jun. 2019 5:12:46
Working PoB please
Hi, thanks for the build guide. I'm still yet to decide on if I want to go crit (Overwhelm) or leech (VP & Brutal Fervour). How big do you think the tradeoff is in terms of damage vs survivability?

What's your opinion on farming out an Oni-Goroshi until I can get a Starforge? I play SSF and I'm not racing so I don't mind putting in the time to farm it. It seems decent for this build and 6 links are a pain in the ass SSF.
Do you think Impale is worth it now?
"
Do you think this would still be the best cyclone's setup or you're planning to upgrade it? Seeing similiar builds running with Infused channeling, Damage on Full Life or even new Fortify.

Perhaps some are just placeholders since PoB isn't updated.

I'm planning to try out the new support gems. I'm definitely using infused chanelling, check the front page.

"
Working PoB please

It's already been updated and is working fine for me.

"
I'm still yet to decide on if I want to go crit (Overwhelm) or leech (VP & Brutal Fervour). How big do you think the tradeoff is in terms of damage vs survivability?

I personally will not go crit, with the new auras and support gems the damage is going to be more than enough I think. I've just test a basic crit setup, not with precision and more accuracy so it might be worth it I'm just not sure yet without the gem pob update.

"
What's your opinion on farming out an Oni-Goroshi until I can get a Starforge? I play SSF and I'm not racing so I don't mind putting in the time to farm it. It seems decent for this build and 6 links are a pain in the ass SSF.

No. Oni is one handed, garbage weapon range and attack speed. I don't play SSF so I don't know how hard it is to get a decent 2H weapon, but I'd prefer that anyday + tabula (which is easily farmable) vs farming an oni.

"
Do you think Impale is worth it now?

Looks like it, but can't say without pob impale update. I haven't tried to do the math.
I make build guides for fun.

YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/c/cent664
Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/cent664
Although we aren't certain, if we assume impale IS worth the investment, what would you drop on the tree to grab those nodes?
Ist this a league starter or should is transition into this build later on?
don't you guys think its worth going for the endurance charges and frenzy charges while channeling node? Charging Offensive. Seems rly strong and its only 5 points away. I think i'll for sure take that. just don't know what to drop.

Also what is the point of writhing jar?
Editado por útlima vez por Syzer97 en 6 jun. 2019 15:32:02
"
It's already been updated and is working fine for me.

ehm, yes there's 3 default trees in the PoB - 1 of them is 3.6, and the 2 others are unnamed (default), which is the build / what's the difference between them? seeing as both of them are cyclone and 3.7 trees.

Also, under the ''leveling'' section, with the tree stages, it's still set to 3.6 tree, so cant use it really.
Editado por útlima vez por vigilánce en 6 jun. 2019 16:17:39

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional