[3.15] Crimson Bow Gladiator, RoA + Puncture | Pure Bleed Build | All Content | In-depth

Probably the enemies nearby part?
Planning on switching to bleed blow, been working on crafting one, got this base. Worth Multimod crafting the increased phys damage and attack speed?
Has anyone taken this to max levels of Simalucrum?
"
Mac2Fresh escribió:
What's the order of importance for upgrading gem quality in this build?

All of them. Level 20 -> level 1 20% quality recipe exists and i see no reason to not use it with few exceptions. It sucks for an hour or so, but it's back to old performance very quickly.

"
oweng24 escribió:
Should I trust PoB telling me that malevolence beats out pride? Or is there something more that I'm missing?

Quickly checked, PoB doesn't register the secondary portion of the skill which increases the potency of the debuff over time.

PoB sucks when it comes to calculating bleed damage anyway, i never use it for that purpose. Pride will always deal more damage as long as you're in close-medium proximity to the enemy. It's 20% more vs 20-40% more. I personally prefer running Pride aura over Malevolence.

"
Kageromero escribió:
Spoiler
Planning on switching to bleed blow, been working on crafting one, got this base. Worth Multimod crafting the increased phys damage and attack speed?

It should be obvious that you're supposed to multimod it. I mean, you probably use my crafting section after all, right?
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3053600 - My Guides
I did read it, but wasn't too sure if I should since it doesn't have the 35% increased damage with bleeding and multimod crafting is several exalted for everything, so wasn't sure. Should I go pure attack speed or speed + quality
Is anyone having issues with puncture attacks hitting? I'm at 100% hit chance but my shots are completely missing sometimes.
"
xaeror35 escribió:
Has anyone taken this to max levels of Simalucrum?

I got to 20 on my first one today with meh gear.
The bosses will 1 shot you after 15
"
jhahn812 escribió:
Is anyone having issues with puncture attacks hitting? I'm at 100% hit chance but my shots are completely missing sometimes.

I have definitely been feeling like that.

I'm not sure if it's just related to the odd targeting angle on projectiles being really exaggerated on pinpoint precision abilities like puncture (i.e. doesn't aim at mouse cursor if firing at 90 degrees, does aim at mouse cursor if firing vertically - see my post/pictures at https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-post/23017438 ) so there's some significant variance if your cursor slips slightly off the selection area of a mob that's horizontally positioned relative to you... or if there really is something weird with hit odds, or if it's just due to mobs with extra evasion.
Editado por útlima vez por Lakh en 24 mar. 2020 21:25:04
Is it possible to multimod this bow: http://prntscr.com/rme52m Or should I just stay with attack speed mod ?
Editado por útlima vez por sp3ctr3z en 25 mar. 2020 5:42:40
Something that I wondered while playing this build.

Is it possible to clear maps using ensnaring arrow with mirage archer as 6-link (ensnaring, gmp, mirage and 3 more links for damage)?
This way you will have two skills, clear and single. While the clear will enhance the single target by a lot.

I would test it myself, but I dont have a 6-link and I am not yet in red maps.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional