[3.15] Crimson Bow Gladiator, RoA + Puncture | Pure Bleed Build | All Content | In-depth

It feels like my Puncture doesnt do that much dmg but i dont know why!?
any ideas?
"
FoggyNights escribió:
Spoiler
Would the budget "cheap" version still substantially out perform something like this? Like whats the low end of phys dmg for it that still feels like a big upgrade?

Obviously. I mean, you deal double damage with the mod, it will almost always beat standard bow, even if only by a little.

"
MikeTysonsPinky escribió:
Spoiler
Perhaps Dankaw will disagree with me, but IMO guys, I don't think you NEED to hit amazing phys on your rolls for a good bow. I tried to on both alt/regal and fossil crafts with a lot of currency, then decided to settle on a good helpful roll on alt/aug/regal then multi-mod the phys on. Here's the bow I crafted Saturday that I'm currently using, for reference.

Spoiler

If the DOT mod appears too rare, i'm sure the increased damage with bleed mod would suffice as well, with better weighting per PoEDB. Personally I hit that with the 100% bleed mod as a combo enough times while I was shooting for the godly phys rolls to believe it's realistic.

I'm going through all content easily with this. Sirus A4-A6 down and feeling without a doubt that it'll hold up at A8, Shaper and Elder done, T16 metamorphs easy, made it to simulacrum 20 on my first attempt, etc...

Point is, don't shoot for GG gear. Sure it'd be amazing if you hit it, but you can get by with a much less crazy item in my humble opinion. Hope this was helpful.

I posted a changelog with commentary few hours ago that adresses this. I simply didn't think the crafting would be this hard now. I didn't have that much time at the league launch to crack the numbers with help of PoEDB either. I mean, my current character is barely level 91 when i hit that in ~3 days last league. I only added the simple multicraft now after feedback from others and trying it out myself. I also believed people would stick to fossil crafting since it should still be reliable way to get a decent bow. I guess the unreal corroded fossil prices scared everyone away.

Rolling DoT multiplier is should definitely be more unrealistic than any good physical damage roll. I'll crack estimated numbers later. There's also an issue of not having attack speed (and possibly extra quality which also equals damage). Another problem is that i cannot add every possibility to the crafting process due to clutter. I mean, even right now Alt -> Regal method looks like a mess.

"
dmitriya1 escribió:
Spoiler
do I multimod this?

There shouldn't be a need to ask this question. Simply keep following the crafting process.

To make it obvious - yes, just multimod it.

"
P1nex escribió:
any ideas?

You're not using the build i'm proposing - that's for sure. However you could've at LEAST try searching through my guide to find the reason why, and i do warn it multiple times in any related place. Shame on you.

Pierce from talisman is the problem.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3053600 - My Guides
Editado por útlima vez por DankawSL en 23 mar. 2020 16:53:17
This is one of the best build guides I've ever seen. I've been wanting to play this for a couple of leagues now and am finally giving it a go. Thanks for all of your hard work on the guide. :)
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
"
P1nex escribió:
any ideas?

"
DankawSL escribió:
You're not using the build i'm proposing - that's for sure. However you could've at LEAST try searching through my guide to find the reason why, and i do warn it multiple times in any related place. Shame on you.

Pierce from talisman is the problem.

very polite thx....
Editado por útlima vez por P1nex en 23 mar. 2020 18:22:28
Ive been doing fossil crafting as I can.
The pricing isnt bad, its just a royal pain in the ass to get all the fossils.

Im nearly 92 and in T13-14 maps with the bow I linked previously.
Starting to feel not having a better bow on some of the bosses.
OK managed to get the base and six link in SSF, half way there!

Editado por útlima vez por Shankhook en 23 mar. 2020 19:49:22
So I managed to hit this on a fossil craft.
Going to use it for now and buy another base to try to make a better one.

"
I posted a changelog with commentary few hours ago that adresses this. I simply didn't think the crafting would be this hard now. I didn't have that much time at the league launch to crack the numbers with help of PoEDB either. I mean, my current character is barely level 91 when i hit that in ~3 days last league. I only added the simple multicraft now after feedback from others and trying it out myself. I also believed people would stick to fossil crafting since it should still be reliable way to get a decent bow. I guess the unreal corroded fossil prices scared everyone away.

Rolling DoT multiplier is should definitely be more unrealistic than any good physical damage roll. I'll crack estimated numbers later. There's also an issue of not having attack speed (and possibly extra quality which also equals damage). Another problem is that i cannot add every possibility to the crafting process due to clutter. I mean, even right now Alt -> Regal method looks like a mess.

Yeah that's fair, I just wanted to add my 2 cents. I'm surprised you even have a crafting section included in the first place, let alone such a detailed one. No one else really goes above and beyond like you did so kudos to you sir. Keep up the good work!
What's the order of importance for upgrading gem quality in this build?
Should I trust PoB telling me that malevolence beats out pride? Or is there something more that I'm missing?
Editado por útlima vez por oweng24 en 24 mar. 2020 13:27:07

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional