[3.4] KissMeQuick's Ultra Regen Blade Vortex Tank | 10K HP | 15K+ Leech & Regen | Easy Uber Elder

"
DamageIncorporated escribió:
"
seruch escribió:

@DamageIncorporated
Show us your gear ;)

The gear that I sold off? kind of hard to do. It's just pretty terrible with no prolif or anything like that. And you shouldn't need a watchers eye to go from meh to ok. OK was all it was going to be and I ditched it.

"
Cchris07 escribió:
"
Fair warning, this build has TERRIBLE clear speed and isn't particularly good at anything.

not so true, you get to this point of the build if u dont have enough currency to buy a crapton of expensive shit

Had everything except the watchers eye. Its just bad man.

Haha yea and nothing to prove your words, please... no one will believe bs like that.
This build looks very interesting but seems very slow (Flamedash is no moving skill in my opinion xD)

my idea:
- instead of kaom roots rare boots with very high life roll (new fossil crafted), a leap slam and faster attack setup
- hrimburn gloves and herald of ice should make a better clear speed

What dou you think?
"
seruch escribió:

Haha yea and nothing to prove your words, please... no one will believe bs like that.

BS? You really don't realize how slow it is?? Have you...played a faster build?
"
"
seruch escribió:

it's an ultra regen tank, not a hyper fast clear speed build that will get 1 shot by shaper or uber elder.. The idea behind it I think was so that you can face tank all bosses and still have good damage. You want clear speed build go play inpulsa elementalist..

on the other note you only got to level 79 on this build, your boots are worth 1 alchemy and you probably didn't even bother to buy good roll Desintigrator..
Editado por útlima vez por tobikk en 19 sept. 2018 11:19:39
"

Typical, change topic when hes got nothing to back up his words:

"
Fair warning, this build has TERRIBLE clear speed and isn't particularly good at anything.

This build is described by KMQ as:
Here re-read this
💫 Super tanky with 9500 - 10500 life! Tanks 99.9993% of the content easily without flasks, even Shaper beam & slam!
💫 Regens and leeches up to 15K+ life per second + Overleech!
💫 Good clear speed and single target damage!
💫 Very reliable Uber Elder farmer! Did my first one with only 2 deaths!
💫 Stress free gameplay!

This is why you want to play this, if you dont understand what tank or regen is in this game, better find something else to play. You clearly have no idea what is what. Tbf you are just sore loser who did not pushed this build at all, and now just cry out loud how "bad" build is on forums making fool of yourself.
If you are buying pickup truck you dont cry about fact that sport car is faster.
"
Loki1338 escribió:
This build looks very interesting but seems very slow (Flamedash is no moving skill in my opinion xD)

my idea:
- instead of kaom roots rare boots with very high life roll (new fossil crafted), a leap slam and faster attack setup
- hrimburn gloves and herald of ice should make a better clear speed

What dou you think?

I think most of us use rare boots, and the OP mentioned he only used Kaom boots for Uber Elder. But to be honest, i already switched to Kaoms in Delve too, because these blue crystals are really annoying and deadly.
Hello, I have to admit I was very wrong. After spending some time off game and then building a trapper ( busted damage even with okay items) but pretty squishy. Playing this build feels so good. It was childish of me to bash you while I was frustrated with map drops. I played this build for a couple hours today and things were so smooth and comfortable. My apologies.

I wanted to know whether to aim for better time and then belt with life recover rate or go for leech effect ammy. I got a disintegrator for 28c today and 5l it easily though using the chest for my main setup. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you.

"
tobikk escribió:

it's an ultra regen tank, not a hyper fast clear speed build that will get 1 shot by shaper or uber elder.. The idea behind it I think was so that you can face tank all bosses and still have good damage. You want clear speed build go play inpulsa elementalist..

on the other note you only got to level 79 on this build, your boots are worth 1 alchemy and you probably didn't even bother to buy good roll Desintigrator..

Nobody except a super fast clear speed. But without any movement skill you are horrible slow :(
I was playing bv elementalist last league with shield charge spam and its definitely faster but honestly not even that much. I give up one flask slot for a rotgot, have constant uptime alongside phase run and just speed through t15s oneshotting everything. This build isnt slow at all lol. Been being lazy and ignoring most shaper/elder/guardian mechanics. You pop a sulphur flask and with the amount of leech recovery and life pool you can just stand there doing nothing as you burn through the phases
Editado por útlima vez por Sprinklepacket en 19 sept. 2018 16:56:34
Hello, could you please check my profile scion? I try to follow the build, but I cannot even kill any guard and can't kill even Atziri without being killed one or two times. From the gear I don't have watcher's eye, but is it soo strong that with it I will kill uber elder but without I can't even kill any guard?
If you have any idea how to improve my scion, please share with me
Editado por útlima vez por Reisenhorn en 19 sept. 2018 18:01:51

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional