[3.4] KissMeQuick's Ultra Regen Blade Vortex Tank | 10K HP | 15K+ Leech & Regen | Easy Uber Elder

Looks like you totally dropped Arcane Surge from your Delve version of the build. I'm going to respec into something very similar to this build. Is the lack of Surge an issue at all?
I have a question about the skill links on Blade Vortex, why do you go with spell echo rather than another more multiplier? And if you're using command of the pits what do you swap out for arcane surge?
Fair warning, this build has TERRIBLE clear speed and isn't particularly good at anything.
do we need blood rage with cwdt? I check pob and you don't wear it anymore?
"
asiademigodtone escribió:
do we need blood rage with cwdt? I check pob and you don't wear it anymore?

CWDT+blood rage is part of budget/starter build only.

@DamageIncorporated
Show us your gear ;)
How deep have you guys been able to delve with this build?
"
Hata escribió:
I have a question about the skill links on Blade Vortex, why do you go with spell echo rather than another more multiplier? And if you're using command of the pits what do you swap out for arcane surge?

yeah this please :)
"
evilmindcz escribió:
"
internal_war escribió:
Because 6 link is so pricy at the moment is it worthwhile running 5 link disintegrator?

You can just use cheap 6L rare chest with unlinked Disintegrator, till you link it. Which i still do, sadly, 700 fusings later... :-(

Took me 703 exactly, maybe try 3 more! :)
Btw thanks a lot for the guides KissmeQuick. I'm sure they take up a lot of your time. But I started playing POE during Incursion and I've played your reave build previously to great success. It helped me beat uber elder and high level content that I was completely unable to with other guides previously.

Now having a lot of fun with this scion BV build, although I need a lot more stuff lol
I'm still randomly getting murdered/one shot, pretty frustrating but other than that I'm really enjoying the build.

Sitting at about 8k life (probably part of the problem - upgrades at this point seem super pricey)

Still need Watcher's Eye and Unnatural Instincts.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional