[3.5] FACETANK THE WORLD | Instant Leech! 8k+ life, 2.5m+ Shaper DPS Double Strike

Hi how did you get 100% hit chance?
"
donpawpaw escribió:
Hi how did you get 100% hit chance?

Worthy Foe is the way.....
how much damage and crit would an elder chest with 1.5% base crit give?

I wanna by one, and that chest cost 13 ex- 6th linked. So need to be sure its a good invest
"
paraply escribió:
how much damage and crit would an elder chest with 1.5% base crit give?

I wanna by one, and that chest cost 13 ex- 6th linked. So need to be sure its a good invest

PoB is the way....
"
kompaniet escribió:

i don't do über elder anymore but if that works for you i understand.
you probably tested that more than me :)

Sorry, I probably wasn't clear on my first post. That PoB link is my setup strictly for Uber Elder. I run different gear for everything else.
Its really weird, according to PoB im dealing 83k dps and have a leech from 3k (which should be enough, but sometimes the enemys just get barley out of range of the claw)

Im missing some skills and the jewel slots, but still, shouldnt it be atleast a bit higher?

Current gear:

The life flask is my "oh shit" button for mapping and i changed the diamont flask to anti freeze.
Beside of that i cant swap much more on the jewels, getting resistance is strangly not that easy.
Editado por útlima vez por Camatoo en 20 oct. 2018 19:06:35
camatoo you have to setup pob correctly. also dps for this build has a huge difference between sustained and burst dps. clear and boss dps.

try to get power charge on crit corruption on weapon and crit chance corruption on gloves. get an enchanted starkonja if you can.

edit: and enchantment on boots. crit enchantment is pretty good
Editado por útlima vez por kompaniet en 21 oct. 2018 8:24:49
How can I post my gear ???
Editado por útlima vez por bonguero en 21 oct. 2018 4:16:25
"
bonguero escribió:
How can I post my gear ???

click reply then click on your charachter to the left of the path of exile delve logo and click each item you want to show in your post. click the x on the charachter when done and you will see links for items in the content of the post.
Using this build but without blood magic working great. I however found a way to make the clear speed much better and safer:

I socket Reave in Shaper helmet with built Inc Aoe and Hypothermia, for a 6 link clear. Enemies are chilled with cold damage from Hatred, and the Inc Aoe allows Reave to hit the entire screen, which makes for amazing clear and safety because I dont need to get in monsters face to start leeching.

With my gear my Reave hits 170k dps

As long as you have cold damage on your shaper offhand this setup will work with blood magic as well.

This also means I don't need to gem swap for single target:

I also use VoidHeart for my bleed instead of the gloves, dropping a ring slot is rough but allows me to use Tombfist:

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional