[3.5] FACETANK THE WORLD | Instant Leech! 8k+ life, 2.5m+ Shaper DPS Double Strike

https://imgur.com/a/VC5NhKb

Clear (ancestral call - melee splash)

https://imgur.com/a/WowclwD

Boss (elemental dmg - added fire)

this is the right parametres for pob to calculate my dps?

if its ok what can i improve?

"
Beskaius escribió:
https://imgur.com/a/VC5NhKb

Clear (ancestral call - melee splash)

https://imgur.com/a/WowclwD

Boss (elemental dmg - added fire)

this is the right parametres for pob to calculate my dps?

if its ok what can i improve?

You can do everything in the game with the gear you have. Personally I wouldn't spend any more currency on gear. If you really want to then the only things you have left is a power charge on crit corrupt on bloodseeker and an attack focused enchant on your boots.
Editado por útlima vez por kan333 en 13 oct. 2018 9:02:01
"
kan333 escribió:

You can do everything in the game with the gear you have. Personally I wouldn't spend any more currency on gear. If you really want to then the only things you have left is a power charge on crit corrupt on bloodseeker and an attack focused enchant on your boots.

yes i think so and a lvl 4 enlight but only for fun....very immortal build i'm thinking to lvl 100 this char this time
It's going quite well. Fun build. Lvl 92. Might replace the quicksilver flask now that i don't need to run haku missions anymore. Need to fix the enchanment on my boots. This was my leaguestarter.

Not the best for doing elder though. The reason is support gems.

For the first phase highest single target damage is needed so damage on full life and ruthless instead of ancestral call and melee splash.

Second phase is killing monsters and defending shaper so dofl and ruthless need to be switched out.

Third phase is getting elder down to zero life but there are a ton of monsters that call for ancestral call or melee splash or both. Not very good for dealing the maximum damage to a single target.

To sum up. Elder is a big pain in the ****
Very unoptimized with the fight needing both aoe and single target at the same time.

This problem is not just elder it's any boss that summons adds like kitava. My solution has been to switch out ancestral call for ruthless. Not the best single target dps but atleast i have some splash damage.
Editado por útlima vez por kompaniet en 13 oct. 2018 15:29:44
I know what your saying but the problem is minimized when you have more damage. If you ran Hatred/Herald of Purity it wouldn't even bother you. You could do T15 Red Elder with your clearing setup.
My first Shaper Kill. Did it deathless. Thanks for this build. I'm so happy.
IGN: Qwib_Cleave [Delve League SC]
Been running this build so far so good. Delving is pretty awesome the “cast on death” crap down there don’t really do much. This build is the tankiest thing I’ve played and I’m wondering what happens if I get cray and take iron reflexes. I kinda wanna do Uber Lab carries as a fun and different way of making some monies. Anyone tried it or is our evasion the only thing keeping us alive?

Also is it still possible to do double corrupts? If not which should I prioritize on bloodseeker? Seems like loosing the Implicit 1.6 leech would be risky..
Editado por útlima vez por BeaverGrowl en 14 oct. 2018 14:48:39
"
BeaverGrowl escribió:
Been running this build so far so good. Delving is pretty awesome the “cast on death” crap down there don’t really do much. This build is the tankiest thing I’ve played and I’m wondering what happens if I get cray and take iron reflexes. I kinda wanna do Uber Lab carries as a fun and different way of making some monies. Anyone tried it or is our evasion the only thing keeping us alive?

Take Ralakesh pantheon and traps aren't a big deal. Izaro is never a big deal.

"
Also is it still possible to do double corrupts? If not which should I prioritize on bloodseeker? Seems like loosing the Implicit 1.6 leech would be risky..

It's not as long as you have good damage. There are 4 corruptions that are good and they kind of swap back and forth depending on your stats but they are:

Critical Strike Chance
Attack Speed
Crit Multi
Power Charge on Crit

The first 3 are very close to one another and all cost less than 1ex easy. Grab a top rolled corrupt on a 20% claw if you can. The power charge on crit is the best but only once you hit 2 power charges. When you have 0 or 1 power charge the other mods are better.
Editado por útlima vez por kan333 en 14 oct. 2018 15:48:54
"

Take Ralakesh pantheon and traps aren't a big deal. Izaro is never a big deal.

"

It's not as long as you have good damage. There are 4 corruptions that are good and they kind of swap back and forth depending on your stats but they are:

Critical Strike Chance
Attack Speed
Crit Multi
Power Charge on Crit

The first 3 are very close to one another and all cost less than 1ex easy. Grab a top rolled corrupt on a 20% claw if you can. The power charge on crit is the best but only once you hit 2 power charges. When you have 0 or 1 power charge the other mods are better.

Thanks for quick reply! I’m not certain my dps is high enough to drop the 1.6 leech just yet. I just hit 80 and my tooltip dps is 39k still have some improvments namely chest with global crit and better jewelry. PoB confuses me I can’t never get it to show correct dps. I’m sure it’s all in the config tab but idk.
Anyway, build is solid even with just average gear I’m not even using flasks...
"
kan333 escribió:
I know what your saying but the problem is minimized when you have more damage. If you ran Hatred/Herald of Purity it wouldn't even bother you. You could do T15 Red Elder with your clearing setup.

Good idea. I'm gonna try that and see how it works. Life will be lower of course but it might still be ok.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional