[3.5] FACETANK THE WORLD | Instant Leech! 8k+ life, 2.5m+ Shaper DPS Double Strike

"
DynamoHooper escribió:
Brutality only adds 2.4% inc damage on PoB, im guessing this is a bug in PoB?

Impale bonus is only for phys. So ur not seeing the effect of not having all phys in pob until it gets updated
How did you get -15 to mana cost of attack skills on the chest? On the crafting bench I only see -9 to mana cost (like on the ring).
"
DynamoHooper escribió:
How did you get -15 to mana cost of attack skills on the chest? On the crafting bench I only see -9 to mana cost (like on the ring).

Fossil mod
Hey guys,
Great Guide and im really looking forward to an 3.7 rewrite =)

And hopefully a somewhat usable updated PoB this evening, once the league hits =)

@Deadmaux : Thanks for all the analysis!
Editado por útlima vez por Salandash en 7 jun. 2019 1:32:48
"
Deadmaux escribió:
"
DynamoHooper escribió:
"
Deadmaux escribió:
Pride is the new 50% reserve physical aura. It starts as monsters take 19% more physical dmg from you. It ramps up to 39% more if you are near the mob for 4 seconds.

Sounds good, what would we replace for it? Out of Hatred, HoP and War Banner

If you are impaling, I would run Dread banner, Pride, and Herald of Purity.

you can run blasphemy vulnerability with impresence as well

"
DynamoHooper escribió:
"
Deadmaux escribió:
"
DynamoHooper escribió:
I've counted a 25% chance to Impale from the tree, is there any other % chance to impale elsewhere or is that what we have?

Dread banner. Impale support gem

What 6L would you go with?
Double Strike - Multistrike - Impale - Melee Phys - Dmg On Full Life - Ruthless (Bossing)
Double Strike - Multistrike - Impale - Melee Phys - Ancestral Call - Melee Splash (Mapping)

Is that optimal or are there any better supports?

I'll try to add pulverise as soon as I get a decent dps for mapping, instead of impale or melee phys probably. the aim is to blow up the map is quickly as possible and we should be overloaded with damage anyway
Editado por útlima vez por imre en 7 jun. 2019 5:23:51
I have done a modification of the build with a tabula for cheap starter :
https://pastebin.com/kGTdHuc7 (PoB has not updated for the gems, the dps will up)

- Fortify 60% damage reduction
- 7k life
- 1.9M dps
- +60% evade/armour
- Crit mult 443%
- Vaal molten shell > Immortal call (now)
- Leech rate = +70k hp
- Never pose the banner, only here for stacks.
I redid the tree and skills a little this morning.

Change notes:
Took the Fortify wheel

Took a mana reserved wheel next to fort wheel

Added Flesh and stone supported by Maim (they stack)

Removed Maim from main link

Added Fortify to main link

Moved around some of the links to account for 4 gems that need Enlighten Support.

Added Notes in the Note section in POB to explain manual calculations put into custom flask items.

https://pastebin.com/72a8LXRP
Editado por útlima vez por Deadmaux en 7 jun. 2019 9:39:19
Is the Raider variant of the build still viable?

With Double Strike and Multi Strike Support both 'slowing down' a lot the leeching will take quite a hit ...
"
Asinoeh escribió:
Is the Raider variant of the build still viable?

With Double Strike and Multi Strike Support both 'slowing down' a lot the leeching will take quite a hit ...

It would probably still work, but you are missing a lot of Damage by not going Zerker. There are some really nice impale and fortify nodes over on the left side of the tree too. Ive still got above 10 aps on the zerker before using Berserk skill. Hoping thats still enough to leech through most dmg.
"
Deadmaux escribió:
I redid the tree and skills a little this morning.

Change notes:
Took the Fortify wheel

Took a mana reserved wheel next to fort wheel

Added Flesh and stone supported by Maim (they stack)

Removed Maim from main link

Added Fortify to main link

Moved around some of the links to account for 4 gems that need Enlighten Support.

Added Notes in the Note section in POB to explain manual calculations put into custom flask items.

https://pastebin.com/72a8LXRP

Why don't you take stun immunity?
I mean Rite of Ruin in Ascendancy

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional