[3.5] FACETANK THE WORLD | Instant Leech! 8k+ life, 2.5m+ Shaper DPS Double Strike

hey man, love the build

would like to ask if you will post a "final" pob link(for zerker ds) a few hours before league start or if your last posted pob link is already the "final" version
"
BlauerKlappstuhl1 escribió:
hey man, love the build

would like to ask if you will post a "final" pob link(for zerker ds) a few hours before league start or if your last posted pob link is already the "final" version

if you are asking me instead of the build author, sure I will post a final pob link once it is updated. I do not think that is going to happen until the patch actually goes live though. The way it is now you kind of have to manually adjust in a bunch of the new stuff that this patch introduced oh, so it's not really ideal. once all of that gets put in it should be a lot easier to understand and manipulate within pob.
I've counted a 25% chance to Impale from the tree, is there any other % chance to impale elsewhere or is that what we have?
"
DynamoHooper escribió:
I've counted a 25% chance to Impale from the tree, is there any other % chance to impale elsewhere or is that what we have?

Dread banner. Impale support gem
"
Deadmaux escribió:
"
DynamoHooper escribió:

Dread banner. Impale support gem

What 6L would you go with?
Double Strike - Multistrike - Impale - Melee Phys - Dmg On Full Life - Ruthless (Bossing)
Double Strike - Multistrike - Impale - Melee Phys - Ancestral Call - Melee Splash (Mapping)

Is that optimal or are there any better supports?

I just realised maim support would be a lot better in it, but what would I swap it with?
Brutality instead of ruthless. Haven't worked out mapping yet. Some new supports that might be good. Mail instead of melee phys
Editado por útlima vez por Deadmaux en 6 jun. 2019 18:23:08
If we take the 2nd cluster of impale nodes (on the left) we can hit 110% chance to impale (so bascially 100% chance) which would be a significaant dps boost right? Since we will always impale. (There's also some increased impale effect there.)
Editado por útlima vez por DynamoHooper en 6 jun. 2019 18:26:17
"
DynamoHooper escribió:
If we take the 2nd cluster of impale nodes (on the left) we can hit 110% chance to impale (so bascially 100% chance) which would be a significaant dps boost right? Since we will always impale. (There's also some increased impale effect there.)

Yes. It's quite a bit of traveling to get there though
Brutality only adds 2.4% inc damage on PoB, im guessing this is a bug in PoB?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional