[3.5] Ele Thickk - Super Tanky Ele Hit - Uber Elder Deathless -No Xoph's -No Frostferno - Videos Up

"
FadeXF escribió:
Yeah - I see them nerfing the poop out of Ele Hit in the next major release lol. This is stupid over powered.

Having fun while we can though with it:

I highly recommend a weapon swap for at least +2 bow 6link with GMP - it makes mapping an actual cake walk - just no aim run.

I managed to get my resists all exactly the same - which took a ton of work heh.

Hey Question: Why do you level vaal cold snap over 7? the damage isn't that great and wouldn't it be more awesome to have normal coldsnap proccing off CWDT to generate frenzy charges?(without having to keep constant watch on blood rage)
Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5
My take on leveling with this build with tabula rasa and some twink gears.

https://pastebin.com/RHMXMQjQ

I went with burning arrow-split arrow => rain of arrows => blast rain => ele hit asap I got the jewels, pyre and CoTB.

Smooth leveling, despite being squishy so cannot easily down boss.

From lv44 I can equip my +3 6L bow so it's smooth sailing, smashing everything with ease. But I think tabula rasa can do the same, just need to stack some more ele dmg.

Of course, will need some refund and orb of regrets.
Love the build, but i have a question regarding the boots. Why Bubonic Trail? They give me ~100 hp with gg jewels in pob, and have no resists or stuff like dodge/spell dodge. Depending on the jewels they add a bit of damage too.

Am i missing something important here or are they just slightly better than rare boots under ideal circumstances?
ign: ggtyfutoo
Last pages were all about leveling on league start. Dudes, we play scion. Get literally ANY scion build and farm with whatever items/gems you want, you can just respec it for like what, 100 regrets?
I'd love to see some suggestions tho about good scion league starter.
I used this build as a league starter for the incursion event and completed up to red elder so far with the following gear:

I'll be subbing in my kaom's heart from now on for boss fights, but only have a 5 link chin sol with 2r2g1b sockets. What's best for my 5 link? Fire penetration or damage or full life?
Editado por útlima vez por murkery en 12 ago. 2018 12:48:14
"
returnofsnow escribió:
"
Camaron escribió:
Wouldnt slayer be better over scion? what are the cons/pros of slayer vs scion?

Ty

The only ascendancy we need from Slayer is the overleech. Everything else is just a bonus, so why not go for Raider or Pathfinder? Also, other slayer nodes are useless for us.

More attack speed more dmg from two handed weapons kill enemies at 20% life onslaught?
Arent those better than 6% elemental penetration and some attack speed when on flasks?
"
Camaron escribió:
"
returnofsnow escribió:
"
Camaron escribió:
Wouldnt slayer be better over scion? what are the cons/pros of slayer vs scion?

Ty

The only ascendancy we need from Slayer is the overleech. Everything else is just a bonus, so why not go for Raider or Pathfinder? Also, other slayer nodes are useless for us.

More attack speed more dmg from two handed weapons kill enemies at 20% life onslaught?
Arent those better than 6% elemental penetration and some attack speed when on flasks?

raider is still better for mapping (and bosses) then slayer. perma onslaught frenzy gen and dmg. sorry. And while we don't have the 20% culling, 10% are enough^^^it's not like dps is the real problem here.

in other aspects the scion is tankier than slayer. even so the elepen is already stronger than most oure slayer boni. the flask uptime makes your life a lot easier especially with hard encounters. the raider gives your passive movement speed and dodge.

the char works of couse as a duelist too.
Editado por útlima vez por tsunamikun en 12 ago. 2018 19:20:49
But you lose overleech which is huge in HC
"
Camaron escribió:
But you lose overleech which is huge in HC

no, i'm talking about the secondary ascendancy, we don't loose overleech.
On the GG upgrades. There's the EDWA implicit elder base bow. How do you go about crafting that one?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional