[3.6] Oro's Sacrifice Flicker Strike / Molten Strike - The Immortal Ascendant - Excels Everywhere

Thanks for the build and great explanation !
Be yourself every single day !
I love your build, and i love your guide. It's explained a load of stuff needed to get Scion Oro flicker going and going really well.

I ended up going Jugg/Raider with Raider Ascendancy though. I'm not sure why, maybe i can't read or maybe I got distracted! Either way it's working really really well for me at the moment so won't knock it :)

I've just hit that mid 80-'s income leap so am furiously upgrading gear to prep for red maps. So far I've had 2 deaths since the 50's, one in Uber-lab and one to inattention. Impressence is locked in already which was a great boost thanks to a timely Research Cache Breach-stone upgrade.

The real game starts soon though.

Peace out VoV
first tried a terminus est flicker wich was horribly squishy
then switched to this and i regret nothing

though i feel like im missing damage to progress further into maps.

bosses are no problem molten strike is just op but clearing sometimes feels clunky (as far as clunky fits to a flicker build lol)

so where to upgrade next apart from 21/20 gems??

sure the helmet enchant would be nice but i dont feel like i need that kind of upgrade right now
"
cookiereloaded escribió:
first tried a terminus est flicker wich was horribly squishy
then switched to this and i regret nothing

though i feel like im missing damage to progress further into maps.

bosses are no problem molten strike is just op but clearing sometimes feels clunky (as far as clunky fits to a flicker build lol)

so where to upgrade next apart from 21/20 gems??

sure the helmet enchant would be nice but i dont feel like i need that kind of upgrade right now

your wildfire is in the wrong location. barely 10str in radius. swap with the blind jewel.

ice golem is a bit too high lvl to be triggered by immortal call setup, might wanna scour it down a few levels.

could easily get a cinderswallow flask, they arent that expensive.

as far as gear upgrades go, propably gonna want to improve on the rings.
opal ring base with life, resist, elemental damage with attacks and flat fire damage.

can also work on the gloves to get some more stats there, seems there is some room on those for more stats

Editado por útlima vez por Cash4Cookies en 14 ene. 2019 11:45:28
Ill ask again here, i need advice on the add phase on red elder, should i just jump around using molten strike or flicker them out?
I think flicker is the bad option since its end up with shaper dieing
"
Cash4Cookies escribió:

your wildfire is in the wrong location. barely 10str in radius. swap with the blind jewel.

ice golem is a bit too high lvl to be triggered by immortal call setup, might wanna scour it down a few levels.

could easily get a cinderswallow flask, they arent that expensive.

as far as gear upgrades go, propably gonna want to improve on the rings.
opal ring base with life, resist, elemental damage with attacks and flat fire damage.

can also work on the gloves to get some more stats there, seems there is some room on those for more stats

thank the lord for the wildfire advice jesus...

gloves like those arent up much it seems but opal rings sound nice - will do!
oh well same with rings nothing fancy is up for sale :/

another thing: is inc damage the same as inc fire damage? generally speaking?
Editado por útlima vez por cookiereloaded en 14 ene. 2019 16:11:58
This build when geared properly has no DPS issues at all in red maps. I've been chain farming T-16 Precinct for a few weeks now and flicker is like a hot knife through butter. MS wrecks all bosses and the Betrayal baddies. Elder, Guardians, and Shaper no problem. Uber Elder is a little interesting but not too bad as long as you swap a few things and know the fight. I fully plan on playing this again next league barring any major nerfs. It's really not bad to get rolling and works perfectly fine on a 5L. Plus I'm so used to flicker now I don't think I can ever go back to a "normal" build! #flickerlife

Here is my gear for reference:

Editado por útlima vez por Synercid en 14 ene. 2019 22:45:01
So this is the first league i've played, and this is one of the two builds im playing (the other is a HoA minion build). As much fun as this build is im running into a couple of issues. I've just barely started maps (im hovering around t12 maps and struggling) and some of the modifiers are killing me. Elemental reflect maps, No life gen maps and hexproof enemies, i can do them but its a struggle and i have to go very slow. is just a gear/level thing? will that clear up as i get higher level, or should i just avoid those modifiers all together?
I'm new to PoE, I need help! my damage is fine but I'm not sure what to sacrifice for more HP I'm sitting on 6k looking to increase it further, I would really love to hear some feedback, thanks in advance!

Editado por útlima vez por Baleful_PoE en 15 ene. 2019 5:42:54
Hi. I was using another build before know yours and I am using respec points to build as you say, but I want know why we choise this path on guide:

Why not this one to get + 30% fire damage?

You choised the path on the first image because it's survivability capacity ? +29% Max HP, regen and mana regen?

Thank you for your time.
Editado por útlima vez por Lauro_Tei en 15 ene. 2019 10:11:12

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional