[3.6] Oro's Sacrifice Flicker Strike / Molten Strike - The Immortal Ascendant - Excels Everywhere

"
Siyker escribió:

I just tested this and it seems decent if you have the mana, BUT you need a source of flat phys somewhere in your gear (rings, jewels, etc.) to actually build banner stacks.

absolute non issue actually.

can get up to 30% quality on weps from hillock in transport safehouse, which does add extra phys dmg to oros itself.
i have one with 28% atm and it has 4-9 phys dmg
"
Cash4Cookies escribió:
"
Siyker escribió:

I just tested this and it seems decent if you have the mana, BUT you need a source of flat phys somewhere in your gear (rings, jewels, etc.) to actually build banner stacks.

absolute non issue actually.

can get up to 30% quality on weps from hillock in transport safehouse, which does add extra phys dmg to oros itself.
i have one with 28% atm and it has 4-9 phys dmg

Oh sweet, great catch. In terms of banner selection, I feel like I'd prefer War Banner for the increased accuracy (especially given our +1000 from Jugg) and Adrenaline. Increased Fortify effect from Dread Banner would be nice, but we're already mitigating so much hit damage.
Editado por útlima vez por Siyker en 17 dic. 2018 20:44:13
Decided to try fossil crafting a Stygian for the build. This was my hit on the first resonator!

Thoughts? :D
Thanks for the really fun build!
Cleared all content, including uber elder/atziri 1st try :)
Just wondering what you mean when you say soul of lunaris is bugged, been using it and i think it works.
Here is my gear:

Editado por útlima vez por Noiseagain en 17 dic. 2018 22:08:06
"
Noiseagain escribió:
Thanks for the really fun build!
Cleared all content, including uber elder/atziri 1st try :)
Just wondering what you mean when you say soul of lunaris is bugged, been using it and i think it works.

from the patchnotes (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2275852) coming soon:
"Fixed a bug where the Soul of Lunaris pantheon could sometimes cause your movement speed to be reduced until you changed areas."
How bad would this build be without Fireborn jewel? Are there any good alternate ways to path through Duelist melee? Just wondering if I can make this work in SSF, cheers.
Editado por útlima vez por VirtuallyJesse en 18 dic. 2018 1:23:04
it changes for us :) and good.
patch 3.5d
Enabled the "You can apply an additional Curse" veiled and crafting edit.
"
Monhsaroh escribió:
"
esschallert escribió:
really great guide, enjoying it much, got a friend who helped me get a few of the required items, but somthing isn't quite right, I watched some of the videos, I get huge damage from some mobs, even some bosses on t12 maps onehit me if I dont attack them and get life leech from my attacks.

It would be really nice if you could take a look. Would really appreciate it.

You've skipped a critical life leech/mana leech passive - It's above point blank on the left.

ah thank you, that's right, one thing though, in your video https://youtu.be/hs78ZIHCbcA you get hit by the mino and don't die, I have the feeling if I'm in the same situation I would instantly die^^
patchnotes 3.5d

Enabled the "You can apply an additional Curse" veiled and crafting modifier.
Getting there. I'm wondering what my next upgrade should be. Im thinking Anger Watchers eye but i have about 1ex and 30ish c after buying some stuff yesterday.

Editado por útlima vez por xbryguyx en 18 dic. 2018 10:48:05

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional