[3.6] Oro's Sacrifice Flicker Strike / Molten Strike - The Immortal Ascendant - Excels Everywhere

Your characters are private so we can't see them.
i have set all to pubblic see the char name _khristy_ ty for help
Curious to which is better, I found a version of this from path of builds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_d1Iavatqw&t=903s

They switch out the flicker gem and another one. Yours is set up so you don't have to gem swap to much. Seems like its tankier too. Is running the totem not worth it? What are the main differences? I can't figure out which one to follow more closely.
"
FeelTheFury escribió:
Is it still worth making flicker strike builds? Even when people say that consecrated path is more or less a flicker strike with more damage and control?

Really depends what experience you want to have. Some people really like that uncontrollable flicker feeling. Flicker is also still a bit faster clear than consecrated path.

"
khyoro escribió:
i have set all to pubblic see the char name _khristy_ ty for help

Focus on upgrading your gear especially your weapon, and getting more lightning resist. Also the passive that gives life and mana leech might help you a lot, its to the left above the "Point blank" passive.

"
TeddBunddy escribió:
Curious to which is better, I found a version of this from path of builds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_d1Iavatqw&t=903s

They switch out the flicker gem and another one. Yours is set up so you don't have to gem swap to much. Seems like its tankier too. Is running the totem not worth it? What are the main differences? I can't figure out which one to follow more closely.

It looks good, don't think you would go wrong going with either build.

Overall the build in the video will be much much cheaper but will be squishier, since it isn't running enfeeble (which is insanely good vs spike damage) and it can also be stunned. The single target will also be worse since it looks like he recommends a sub optimal setup for molten strike just to make it easier to swap the gem setups. Molten strike is very strong though and doesn't need an optimal setup to melt stuff.

Some things to note about video:

- Herald of ash isn't good with Oro's. Video creator realizes this and suggest going arctic armor in comments, just make sure you go with arctic armor if you play it.

- Totem can apply intimidate, video is wrong in that aspect.

- Atziri's step becomes better with phase acrobatics. Would highly recommend picking up phase acrobatics especially since it paths right by it.

- Basalt flask is generally better than stibnite for surviving with regard to spike damage, which is a major issue with flicker builds. Flat amount of guaranteed mitigation will be better than evading more high damage attacks. Can also drop silver flask since onslaught can be obtained on abyss jewels.

- It doesn't look like spirit void and the one mana leech passive leading up to it will be very effective. 0.4% mana leech and +2 mana on hit should be enough to sustain flicker, but without knowing the builds attack speed it's hard to say.
- Scion Build Guides -

Flicker / Molten strike - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2180571
mate i still have problem in act 6 i have upgraded a bit the equip and i have tok 5 passime point for leach life and still not enought ... what i am wrong with this char? :( i get to many damage from bosses and i will chain die ...
Great build i used this 2 weeks ago and got to lvl 86
I wanna know if i can build this in betrayal and if getting oro will be too expensive?
I am noob and really loved the build cuz it makes enjoy the game

Thanks
"
khyoro escribió:
mate i still have problem in act 6 i have upgraded a bit the equip and i have tok 5 passime point for leach life and still not enought ... what i am wrong with this char? :( i get to many damage from bosses and i will chain die ...

From act 6 onwards resists become super important. Try getting them all to 75%, this is what the game is balanced around.

An example to show how important this is, lets say you take a hit for 4000 fire damage. Since you only have 29% fire resist right now, you would take 2840 damage and instantly die. With 75% resist, which is what the game is balanced around, you would take 1000 damage and likely live.

The gem vendor in act 6 will sell you a "purity of elements" aura if you need a band-aid fix for your resists. Have to complete her quest first though before she sells you gems.

"
anas1985 escribió:
Great build i used this 2 weeks ago and got to lvl 86
I wanna know if i can build this in betrayal and if getting oro will be too expensive?
I am noob and really loved the build cuz it makes enjoy the game

Thanks

Hey anas,

Oro's will almost always be a 1 chaos unique. The base of the build will remain cheap, likely just as cheap as your 86 character.

However, the fire Impresence may be more expensive/harder to obtain since they may be making it more rare. It is difficult to say though before playing the league.
- Scion Build Guides -

Flicker / Molten strike - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2180571
Hello !
Im new to the game, just play for 2 weeks with hierophant (cascade totems) reach lvl 80 and close t8 map, and now new league starts. I wonder if that flicer+molten build is friendly to new players, is it good for league start, and how expensive it is ? Want to try it couse totems is too boring for me...
Literally look at the post above yours.

There are cheaper builds, but since you've played a bit already, you shouldn't have problems getting currency for core items.
Editado por útlima vez por Lirhtim en 6 dic. 2018 13:14:21
i am at lv 70 now and starting mapping ...
i have
3500 life
2300 flicker dps (5L)
8200 molten dps (6L)

this is normal ? or its to low ?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional