[3.6] Oro's Sacrifice Flicker Strike / Molten Strike - The Immortal Ascendant - Excels Everywhere

Sr i cant import this link https://pastebin.com/8B65e9wr to PoB, can you check this link again?
THis is your link abt Pure MS
Editado por útlima vez por sonchu47 en 4 oct. 2018 11:34:06
"
nel0angel0 escribió:
Yo @Monhsaroh

I got a question

If I can get an extra endurance charge from the templar area (making total 6 charges) by sacrificing 2 life nodes, should i do it?
Just a note, i am already at 7,4k hp and the life nodes i can sacrifice are the ones i WILL get in the next 2 levels.

Whats your opinion?
Are endurance charges worth it? I was thinking that maybe more than 4 charges are irrelevant because u get 1 every second for the last 4 seconds, then if you get hit you get immortal call from cwdt meaning you never get to have more than 4 unless something weak hits you which in that case you dont need to have them anyway.

Hey great question,

If you're planning to do a lot of bossing, the extra endurance charges are worth it. There's usually a lot of small chip damage going on that allows maintenance of high endurance stacks. Can check posted videos.

If you're doing a lot of maps though it's up to you, stuff dies so fast that you can get stuck at +4. I'd go with the life if given the choice.

"
sonchu47 escribió:
My friend said Slayer better than Champion, you think that right?

Hard to compare them as they both offer different strengths. Champion will give you roughly 20% more damage and fortify on hit (20% less damage taken), slayer will give you mega life leech.

If you're curious you can try the slayer ascendancy out it shouldn't cost many regret orbs to respec. You'd have to link fortify to leap slam though and keep it up manually, playing melee characters without fortify doesn't end well.

"
Jack3321 escribió:
Hello. Using this build for about one week. I like it a lot and would like to hear your suggestions what should I change next. In near future I want to get Watcher's Eye and replace belt to Stygian Vise. Also change gloves for something better. Any other suggestions for change? And what should I look in belt\gloves other than Life?(Resist for sure.)

Hey Jack!

You have really good gear already. Obviously 6 links and molten strike +3 helmet will go a long way. If you find yourself too squishy prioritize life over damage, on every gear slot and on abyss jewels.

Other than that you can make your passives a bit more efficient. You won't have enough intelligence to use level 20 enfeeble with this setup, to get more you can bless orb your Impresence amulet, or find int on rings, gloves or abyss jewels.

Connect the following:
Spoiler

Remove the following:
Spoiler

"
sonchu47 escribió:
Sr i cant import this link https://pastebin.com/8B65e9wr to PoB, can you check this link again?
THis is your link abt Pure MS

Link is working fine for me, I just imported it and exported it, does this work? https://pastebin.com/41P3GzHx
- Scion Build Guides -

Flicker / Molten strike - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2180571
'COULDN'T RESOLVE HOST NAME'.
DONT KNOW WHY, MAYBE I WILL DELETE AND INSTALL AGAIN
love Flicket Strike!

Gonna try this version out for sure :)
"

"
Jack3321 escribió:
Hello. Using this build for about one week. I like it a lot and would like to hear your suggestions what should I change next. In near future I want to get Watcher's Eye and replace belt to Stygian Vise. Also change gloves for something better. Any other suggestions for change? And what should I look in belt\gloves other than Life?(Resist for sure.)

Hey Jack!

You have really good gear already. Obviously 6 links and molten strike +3 helmet will go a long way. If you find yourself too squishy prioritize life over damage, on every gear slot and on abyss jewels.

Other than that you can make your passives a bit more efficient. You won't have enough intelligence to use level 20 enfeeble with this setup, to get more you can bless orb your Impresence amulet, or find int on rings, gloves or abyss jewels.

Connect the following:
Spoiler

Remove the following:
Spoiler

Thank you for your answer.
Editado por útlima vez por Jack3321 en 5 oct. 2018 9:56:09
Hey just wanna say thanks for making this build, its the only one i've been able to stick with past red maps without getting bored. Although I am getting stuck at guardians, I tried phoenix and wasted all of the portals twice, I'm just too squishy and don't deal enough damage, any suggestions on what I should do next to improve the build?
Hello Again,

Could you provide some additional tip for Uber Elder?

I get them down to 25% but the tentacle Slam and Degen's take me out.

Would using Yugal for this fight be recommended?

Also! - On your gloves you use Enhance. I assume this is for the Flammability duration and Enfeeble accuracy/crit. Would not using Empower be the better option as it would further reduce enemy resist on Flammability and give you roughly the same benefits as Enfeeble?

I look forward to your reply.

Thanks.
Editado por útlima vez por Vinzz0 en 8 oct. 2018 0:01:06
"
pokief escribió:
Hey just wanna say thanks for making this build, its the only one i've been able to stick with past red maps without getting bored. Although I am getting stuck at guardians, I tried phoenix and wasted all of the portals twice, I'm just too squishy and don't deal enough damage, any suggestions on what I should do next to improve the build?

Hey pokief!

For sure the biggest thing you can do is get +3 molten strike helm (1.43x damage) and 6link with combustion final support (1.51x damage with 20/20 combustion).

The +3 molten strike helmet doesn't have to be starkonja's, a rare one will do just fine. You can buy a white helmet with the enchant and use essence of greed on it to craft it.

With this damage phoenix should be significantly easier, since the period where he is super dangerous when he is on low hp is minimized. If you're still having trouble drop enfeeble and use a level 20 purity of fire (take out leap slam or ancestral protector). Ruby flask for when he gets low hp may also help a lot.

"
Vinzz0 escribió:
Hello Again,

Could you provide some additional tip for Uber Elder?

I get them down to 25% but the tentacle Slam and Degen's take me out.

Would using Yugal for this fight be recommended?

Also! - On your gloves you use Enhance. I assume this is for the Flammability duration and Enfeeble accuracy/crit. Would not using Empower be the better option as it would further reduce enemy resist on Flammability and give you roughly the same benefits as Enfeeble?

I look forward to your reply.

Thanks.

Hey,

Yugal would be great for the fight, soul of arakaali with Arachnoxia upgrade may beat the Lunaris one but I'm unsure if it procs from the degen ground elder and shaper leave. If you're having trouble recovering from spike damage use a "Blood of the Karui" flask instead of the normal life flask.

Random fight tip would be that after he finishes portal phase where he summons monsters, shaper always tries to hit you with his beam. The charge up for the beam is hard to see since he usually has both the portal in front of him and the purple shield around him. It's one of the most unfair attacks of the fight but once you know it's coming you can dodge it every time. Could save you an extra portal.

Here:

Spoiler

If you're just learning the fight this simulator will help a lot, when you can beat it when it is configured with hard settings uber elder will be easy:

https://poesimulator.github.io/

Empower instead of enhance is a great choice, picking between them was hard. Here is what a level 4 gem give vs white/magic/rare monsters, of both empower and enhance:

empower : +3% reduced accuracy (~+2% evade chance) +2% less damage +3% less resistance (~+1.5% damage)
enhance : +12% reduced accuracy (~+8% evade chance)

Really up to you what you pick, enhance seemed like a more defensive option to me but empower may help you live better vs really big hits while giving you more damage.

The reduced crit chance from enfeeble doesn't matter much since enfeeble negates the entire critical hit multiplier of enemy (unless map mod/affix/etc giving crit multi). The ignite duration from flammability is negligible as well.
- Scion Build Guides -

Flicker / Molten strike - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2180571
Editado por útlima vez por Monhsaroh en 9 oct. 2018 1:38:05
So I've done the first lab and your guide says to go Juggernaut first. Two things. 1: The picture you've got here looks nothing like what I'm seeing on the screen. 2: Juggernaut is saying requirements not met but doesn't tell me what those requirements are.

Any ideas?
"
Oculus_Rex escribió:
So I've done the first lab and your guide says to go Juggernaut first. Two things. 1: The picture you've got here looks nothing like what I'm seeing on the screen. 2: Juggernaut is saying requirements not met but doesn't tell me what those requirements are.

Any ideas?

1:
The look of the Ascendancy Screen hasnt changed at all since back then. Sure you are looking at it right?

2:
You can't grab Jugg after the first Lab. You get 2 Ascendancy Points per Lab, and Jugg (or any other sub ascendancy) requires 3.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional