[3.6] Oro's Sacrifice Flicker Strike / Molten Strike - The Immortal Ascendant - Excels Everywhere

"
Ardko1987 escribió:
Thank You Monhsaroh for this great build and detailed guide.

Thanks!!

"
Alide escribió:
Hiya! Just wondering if you plan on having a small update a day or two before the league launches or with launch about the new changes. I want to play your build again and Legion league looks super friendly for it. Only issue is that SO MANY THINGS are getting changed that I know I will be lost. Will our scion ascends even be correct anymore? I guess we won't know for sure until patch notes.

Anyways, thanks for the amazing build. It's the absolute funnest one I have ever played!

Yup the plan is to keep it well updated going into the new league + the first few weeks. Waiting until they release the patch notes a few days before to make any changes.

Glad you enjoyed!
- Scion Build Guides -

Flicker / Molten strike - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2180571
Hi,

thank you very much for this guide. I was more or less new to PoE two weeks ago and now I am almost level 90 in Synthesis with this build. It really helped me getting into the game.

I have one question though:
Did they change flicker strike in the last 2 days? I cant keep "dashing" all the time with flicker strike anymore, it keeps stopping after hitting a few enemies and then i have to wait 1-2 seconds until the cooldown is over. Didnt have this problem before. Could it be a gear issue maybe?

Thanks again!

Edit: Never mind, forgot to roll of "avoid elemental ailments" mod and didnt have enough frenzy charges to use flicker strike continuously.
Editado por útlima vez por Blaze144 en 31 may. 2019 4:58:02
nvm
Editado por útlima vez por Hjelpen93 en 2 jun. 2019 9:15:59
Are you going to update the build for the next season ?
"
Tsuum escribió:
Are you going to update the build for the next season ?

It's literally answered 3 posts above yours

"
Monhsaroh escribió:
"
Ardko1987 escribió:
Thank You Monhsaroh for this great build and detailed guide.

Thanks!!

"
Alide escribió:
Hiya! Just wondering if you plan on having a small update a day or two before the league launches or with launch about the new changes. I want to play your build again and Legion league looks super friendly for it. Only issue is that SO MANY THINGS are getting changed that I know I will be lost. Will our scion ascends even be correct anymore? I guess we won't know for sure until patch notes.

Anyways, thanks for the amazing build. It's the absolute funnest one I have ever played!

Yup the plan is to keep it well updated going into the new league + the first few weeks. Waiting until they release the patch notes a few days before to make any changes.

Glad you enjoyed!
I am sooooooo looking forward to this.

have you considered taking chieftain as a possible class instead of scion?
The reworked ramako node, the buffed hinekora (20% instead of 10% for covered in ash) and maybe arohongui und tasalio for that?

It would make travelling the tree a bit more tricky though.... so maybe that would be a completely different build while yours still goes the scion route for +1 curse and phase acro and 2 meeks and all the good stuff. :)
Was more wondering about the new Slayer

Get 7+ Frenzy charges (ie 7+ endurance charges), overleech, stun immunity, wep range, accuracy, 50% area of effect.
https://i.imgur.com/GTbhNQL.jpg
See 7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14.

Alternatively stack onslaught with the new Bane of legends for 40%ms and Attack speed?

However, we lose free fortify and free end charge generation.

Would need to use enduring cry every 16-18 seconds.

Any ideas?

Looks like Molten Strike is gutted, how does that affect this build?
"
Calistilaigh escribió:

yea they nerfed the crap outta MS especially the projectile damage nerf by 20% which seems pretty huge to me
"
Calistilaigh escribió:

Build will very likely be switching to another single target skill, at a glance it looks like molten strike was taken to the trashcan. Will do numbers tonight.
- Scion Build Guides -

Flicker / Molten strike - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2180571

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional