[3.8]RED DRAGON League Starter // 1ex Uber Elder Down

"
Leniwi3c escribió:
3.4 Viable? :D
love this build in 3.3

No change for champion in 3.4

I'm glad you like it !

What about flat phys herald?
noob question: How this build get shock chance?
You need to get some phys as lightning to reliable shocks
"
chaospunx escribió:

How i get it?

Other question: What's the best 4l gem set to level with frost blades?
Editado por útlima vez por Moriartixx en 30 ago. 2018 13:18:46
"
Moriartixx escribió:
"
chaospunx escribió:

How i get it?

Other question: What's the best 4l gem set to level with frost blades?

Hey

U need any add flat light damage , not phys to light... just a few light damage to get chance to shock on crit.

for lvl up with frost blade u can use onlaught-faster attack-add fire
"

U need any add flat light damage , not phys to light... just a few light damage to get chance to shock on crit.

Not if you want to reliable shock bosses
"
chaospunx escribió:
"

Not if you want to reliable shock bosses

I Know, not always u can shock bosses, indeed i put the damage with and without shock.

:D
I don't think the OP understands how shock works
- "just have a little light damage somewhere"

right... so even though you need to do a % of a bosses HP in order to shock them, 'just a little" is enough, right?

Completely, and utterly wrong. 60% chance to shock, means nothing when you look at how much damage is required in order to effectively shock a boss for long enough to actually have any effect whatsoever.

This build will NOT shock any t16+ boss. Please do feel free to prove me wrong though. Simply stating (with every single damage modification ticked in PoB) a little bit of lightning damage is enough to add 50% to your out of context dps is shamefully untruthful, lol.

Remove shock from your build completely and then it's perfectly reasonable. It's missing at least an additional 200% dps from loreweave, a 20c stat stick and Adrenaline, though it's afk EZ mode from t1 - t10 maps. after that I think it will suffer tremendously from the actual dps it will have while mapping - id say around 200k.

Once again, adding even 10-164 light damage to a phys build, will not shock t16 - shaper like this post says. Even with 100% chance to crit.

The people who don't understand this, or keep lying to the community need to be corrected as it's a plague that fools, then disappointing new players. I've been there, and when you realize every single person ticking "enemy is shocked" is lying, it feels like a low-blow.

To put this in perspective, my champion build does over 30 million ACTUAL shaper dps, including 40% of my phys as lightning. I rarely shock shaper. Have a look? You think 14x less dps is going to do what the OP says?
I'm struggling to come up with new goals to keep me playing this game.
Editado por útlima vez por hmcg020 en 2 sept. 2018 5:49:17
"
hmcg020 escribió:
I don't think the OP understands how shock works
- "just have a little light damage somewhere"

right... so even though you need to do a % of a bosses HP in order to shock them, 'just a little" is enough, right?

Completely, and utterly wrong. 60% chance to shock, means nothing when you look at how much damage is required in order to effectively shock a boss for long enough to actually have any effect whatsoever.

This build will NOT shock any t16+ boss. Please do feel free to prove me wrong though. Simply stating (with every single damage modification ticked in PoB) a little bit of lightning damage is enough to add 50% to your out of context dps is shamefully untruthful, lol.

Remove shock from your build completely and then it's perfectly reasonable. It's missing at least an additional 200% dps from loreweave, a 20c stat stick and Adrenaline, though it's afk EZ mode from t1 - t10 maps. after that I think it will suffer tremendously from the actual dps it will have while mapping - id say around 200k.

Once again, adding even 10-164 light damage to a phys build, will not shock t16 - shaper like this post says. Even with 100% chance to crit.

The people who don't understand this, or keep lying to the community need to be corrected as it's a plague that fools, then disappointing new players. I've been there, and when you realize every single person ticking "enemy is shocked" is lying, it feels like a low-blow.

To put this in perspective, my champion build does over 30 million ACTUAL shaper dps, including 40% of my phys as lightning. I rarely shock shaper. Have a look? You think 14x less dps is going to do what the OP says?

OK, I was wrong about shock work and i will remove it

Im running fortitude istead of first strike cuz im lazy to cast it , but i out in the guide that u can use it.

I know ur DPS is ove 30 million u use 2 mirror item/ Legacy atziri acuity /farrul's furr last 2 u cant find in league

My guide want to be a league starter/budget , i put that isnt a tier1 dps .

On my budget set up u can do shaper with like 100 chaos, facetank mino and many other bosses and do almost and game.

Never wrote this build is OP, just a good league starter and ( for me ) easy for new player

I will remove the schock mecchanic, my bad, didnt know it.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional