[3.8]RED DRAGON League Starter // 1ex Uber Elder Down

"
Anal_Bleeding escribió:
"
EpeTuk_15 escribió:
as i remember Damage on full life and Blood Rage ain't compatible

They work together, I did a test.

whit blood rage active ( whit vitality for get positive net life regen )
you have few less HP than your maximum Life pool, but ur tool tip remains the same.

We have istant leech so , we are always on full life

tooltip do not show dmg on full life more dmg buff its always show only increased damage buff from gem quantity with any hp lvl.
"
Rick132 escribió:
"
Anal_Bleeding escribió:
"
EpeTuk_15 escribió:
as i remember Damage on full life and Blood Rage ain't compatible

They work together, I did a test.

whit blood rage active ( whit vitality for get positive net life regen )
you have few less HP than your maximum Life pool, but ur tool tip remains the same.

We have istant leech so , we are always on full life

tooltip do not show dmg on full life more dmg buff its always show only increased damage buff from gem quantity with any hp lvl.

Damage on full life does not influence the tooltip ?

full life 102k tooltip
Spoiler

not full life 72k tooltip ( 72k the same if i drop my damage on full life )
Spoiler

full life with blood rage active 108k ( few high cuz attack speed )
Spoiler

Editado por útlima vez por Anal_Bleeding en 31 jul. 2018 4:21:07
Great looking build and exactly the league starter I was looking for!

Instead of blade flurry, does dual strike work with this ?
"
bankai1009 escribió:

Hi mate !

Dual Strike attack with both weapon, death's hand is only a stat stick so isnt good.

You should use a skill that attack with only main weapon or only with claw.

Like Double strike but u need to use some bleed chance
"
Anal_Bleeding escribió:
"
bankai1009 escribió:

Hi mate !

Dual Strike attack with both weapon, death's hand is only a stat stick so isnt good.

Howdy, mate. First of all, you build looks solid, and thanks for sharing with us. If you don't mind, I have a leveling question that I'd like to check with you. If I want to use the build as a league starter(w/ no lvling items), when would you suggest to start to use claws as weapons? Also, before I had enough aps to use Reave or BF efficiently, what skills will you suggest to use for mob and single target during lvling? Frost blade + Molden strike? how about double strike?

Again, thanks for this wonderful build and guide.
"
TxE4GL3k escribió:
"
Anal_Bleeding escribió:
"
bankai1009 escribió:

Hi mate !

Howdy, mate. First of all, you build looks solid, and thanks for sharing with us. If you don't mind, I have a leveling question that I'd like to check with you. If I want to use the build as a league starter(w/ no lvling items), when would you suggest to start to use claws as weapons? Also, before I had enough aps to use Reave or BF efficiently, what skills will you suggest to use for mob and single target during lvling? Frost blade + Molden strike? how about double strike?

Again, thanks for this wonderful build and guide.

Hey, i used this build to start incursion league... i lvl up with shitty rare claws and frost blade
( claws cuz the implicit gain on hit help us with low leech when ur dps isnt good ), molten strike with claw is super too...

Cleave/sunder/ground slam are good ( for me ) for levelling...You can use the type of weapons you prefere cuz the claw nodes are far on the tree , we dont get the specific claw points before like 50/60 lvls.

Double strike is good on single target at beginning but for mappin need ancestral call / melee splash and u need to swap for bosses, so boring i think...

In end game u can use vaal double strike , but u need some bleed chance.

Dave
"
Anal_Bleeding escribió:

Hey, i used this build to start incursion league... i lvl up with shitty rare claws and frost blade
( claws cuz the implicit gain on hit help us with low leech when ur dps isnt good ), molten strike with claw is super too...

Cleave/sunder/ground slam are good ( for me ) for levelling...You can use the type of weapons you prefere cuz the claw nodes are far on the tree , we dont get the specific claw points before like 50/60 lvls.

Double strike is good on single target at beginning but for mappin need ancestral call / melee splash and u need to swap for bosses, so boring i think...

Dave

Thanks for quick responding to my question. Sure, i will follow your suggestion and try frost blade before next league. Do you mind telling me how you linked frost blade and molten strike while lvling? I'd really appreciate that.

one more question, as to bandit, if i try to use this build as a lab farmer, will you say that it's better to help oak other than 2 extra pts or help alira?
Editado por útlima vez por TxE4GL3k en 10 ago. 2018 10:58:09
"
TxE4GL3k escribió:
"
Anal_Bleeding escribió:

Dave

Thanks for quick responding to my question. Sure, i will follow your suggestion and try frost blade before next league. Do you mind telling me how you linked frost blade and molten strike while lvling? I'd really appreciate that.

one more question, as to bandit, if i try to use this build as a lab farmer, will you say that it's better to help oak other than 2 extra pts or help alira?

Look the levelling section i put an example for gems too acts for acts.

I did a lot of lab carry with this build without helping bandits, but maybe aok is a good choise.

Dave
Awesome build! First time I finish 99% end game and on very low budget! Only thing left is Shaper and Uber elder :)

I have few question that I couldn't find in guide.
1.I just got my loreweave 6linked and wondering what will be the gem links? I saw you have Incr crit instead of faster atacks (from helm) in your loreweave but are those the best ones?

2.Also what gem swaps do you do for Blade flurry? Are you only swapping Area for Conc effect and Multistrike for Maim?

Just in general wondering what are the gem links for Reave and BladeFlurry in Loreweave.

Thanks!
"
re7r0_pz escribió:
Awesome build! First time I finish 99% end game and on very low budget! Only thing left is Shaper and Uber elder :)

I have few question that I couldn't find in guide.
1.I just got my loreweave 6linked and wondering what will be the gem links? I saw you have Incr crit instead of faster atacks (from helm) in your loreweave but are those the best ones?

2.Also what gem swaps do you do for Blade flurry? Are you only swapping Area for Conc effect and Multistrike for Maim?

Just in general wondering what are the gem links for Reave and BladeFlurry in Loreweave.

Thanks!

Hi mate !

this is the link in my chest

swap conc effect/maim/blade flurry into
for mapping

Dave

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional