[3.5] Guffin's McSundae Strike | All Bosses Down | Fast and Safe Mapping | Skillchoices

Congratz again... :)
I doubt that I would have the endurance to do that... mostly because I keep dying a couple of times per level due to my crappy movement and hand-eye coordination ;)
(Or I could take a more easy route instead of doing rippy stuff over and over.. :) )
Like last seasion i played:

Did my third uberlab with double entchant prophecy and got +12% ias for blood rage :-)
"
ThngsLikeThis escribió:
Congratz again... :)
I doubt that I would have the endurance to do that... mostly because I keep dying a couple of times per level due to my crappy movement and hand-eye coordination ;)
(Or I could take a more easy route instead of doing rippy stuff over and over.. :) )

Ty again, this time for real :D

Going with the HC Setup was insanely safe, I tried out T16 UGS for a while and had no close Calls. That said, the management to keep sustaining T16 is just not fun for me (buying and using so many Sextants, Vaals, Prophecy Management, etc.).

I think if you really set your mind to it, you can surely achieve it. That said, it takes a looong ass grind and there really is no reason to go for it besides the sexy Number.

"
OberstGruber escribió:
Like last seasion i played:

Did my third uberlab with double entchant prophecy and got +12% ias for blood rage :-)

Haha, that's some tasty luck :D

Gz on the good Enchant, maybe I should go for one on my reave Helmet too one day.
On that topic: I've been averaging 3 1/2 to 4 minute runs the other Day, as a very inexperienced Lab Runner:
Spoiler

With this Build (3 key Runs, but grabbing all Darkshrines). So if anyone is wondering: yes you can really farm Enchants yourself Lategame.
Editado por útlima vez por Guffinn en 10 oct. 2018 17:25:03
I want to start by saying this is a fantastic guide. And this is definitely one of the most fun builds I've played so far.

But I feel like I've sort of hit a wall in terms of progression. At level 90, my DPS in PoB isn't even half of yours (looking at your mapping PoB) for both reave and BF. Even if I set all of my gems to 21/20 add in Taste of Hate for a 5th offensive flask, I'm still about 1 million DPS (Blade Flurry at 6 stages) lower than your PoB DPS.

I thought about getting 2-socket tombfist and bubonic, but I already feel pinched for gem sockets. And the better claws/stat sticks were all pretty expensive and don't seem worth it.

What would you recommend I do to improve my damage?

Here's my PoB: https://pastebin.com/M2ZKTyv5
Editado por útlima vez por Catcus en 10 oct. 2018 22:01:18
"
Catcus escribió:
I want to start by saying this is a fantastic guide. And this is definitely one of the most fun builds I've played so far.

But I feel like I've sort of hit a wall in terms of progression. At level 90, my DPS in PoB isn't even half of yours (looking at your mapping PoB) for both reave and BF. Even if I set all of my gems to 21/20 add in Taste of Hate for a 5th offensive flask, I'm still about 1 million DPS (Blade Flurry at 6 stages) lower than your PoB DPS.

I thought about getting 2-socket tombfist and bubonic, but I already feel pinched for gem sockets. And the better claws/stat sticks were all pretty expensive and don't seem worth it.

What would you recommend I do to improve my damage?

Here's my PoB: https://pastebin.com/M2ZKTyv5

Hey mate, very glad that you enjoyed your Time so far!

Your lack in DPS mostly comes from reaaaally subpar Rare Choices for Rings and Amulet. I constantly stress their importance in the Gear Sections of the Guides, and say to upgrade them, for a reason :P
This 35c Amulet would be a 5% DPS increase:
Spoiler

This 50c one 11%:
Spoiler

This 5c Ring would be a 5.9 and 6.6% increase respectively:
Spoiler

This 30c one 6.6 and 9.6%:
Spoiler

And so on and so forth. With absolutely minimal investment you can reach big DPS increases. Obviously you don't need to settle for these extreme Budget Options, you can go way higher for more DPS/Life/Res.

Did you completely miss the Part where I say to upgrade Rings etc. in big, bold, red letters as well as the part with the Stat Priority where I say which Stats to go for and how important Rares are?
No bad blood, just genuinely curious.

Besides gear Options, I recommend actually using the Trees I recommend :D
Dropping Fangs of Frost, grabbing Twin Terrors, dropping the whole Aspect of the Panther and Lynx part and the 1 unneccessary Attack Speed Node above the third meek, and going over to grab Claws of the Pride, Forces of Nature and Revenge of the Hunted.
Something like this:
Spoiler

And then grabbing Revenge of the Hunter for more Life later.

Other than that, going for 2 socket Tombfists is definitely worth it. Mostly for the Life, but also DPS.

Hope that gives you something to start with :) Again, no bad blood or anything. It's just surprising how you wonder why your Damage seems worse than it should be, when you missed a big Aspect of how to gear the Character :D
Editado por útlima vez por Guffinn en 10 oct. 2018 22:35:00
"
Guffinn escribió:
Hope that gives you something to start with :) Again, no bad blood or anything. It's just surprising how you wonder why your Damage seems worse than it should be, when you missed a big Aspect of how to gear the Character :D

Wow, I feel dumb. I tunneled super hard on using jewelry to balance my resistances for Wise Oak and just kinda forgot to think about offensive stats. And no offense taken. Thanks for the help!
Editado por útlima vez por Catcus en 11 oct. 2018 1:31:03
Hello OP, I love this build, hands down most fun melee build! Just did Shaper last night first time as melee!

I would like some advise and feedback on my setup ! (I have tried your approach, but I want to use my Farrul's Fur armour and I am trying to push a bit further down in Delve!! so instead of Raider, I took Jugg, and I took starting as Duelist [Yes I know it needs more points]) I took Jugg because he is immune to stun and I can always keep endurance charges and keep immortal call up.

I am in quite deep delve at the moment 315+, I find BF is a bit slow and lacking? and will die when I get surrounded and I am using Reave to progress, it is alright so far....

Another thing I have trouble with is BF, I don't seem to be able to maximize BF how do you actually use it? EG do you Release then charge to 6 release? or how is it done? (sorry I am a returning player and never experienced with BF before)

This is my build so far.

https://pastebin.com/DEzeiKrG

Hello, help please, Kaom's roots good in this build?
Hello OP, first of all, thank you for sharing the build, I'm having a blast playing it, even though I think I'm doing something wrong. The clear-speed is great, but I think the single-target damage isn't the greatest for the amount of currency I've spent. Maybe you could look at my PoB and tell me what I'm doing wrong? Anyway, thank you for you time.

https://pastebin.com/7H3dRi0R
Dunno if i played the build correclty (never ever played boss-killer builds), but i did a T14 (sadly not T15) Red Elder on 84 lvl: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dx0ch6Nm2MM (not public link, but if you want me to make it public - say so, not a prob)

Yes, i did it with mapping setup (bcs i have no money left for a boss-killer setup with Lightpoacher+Bubonic Trail) with shitty rings, im sorry if i disapointed you :)

my shitty gear:
Editado por útlima vez por Yokzjumper en 13 oct. 2018 17:03:30

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional