[3.5] Guffin's McSundae Strike | All Bosses Down | Fast and Safe Mapping | Skillchoices

"
Guffinn escribió:

So I recommend upgrading your Rares from now on. Just look for better and better and better Rings/Amulets/Belts/Claws/Statsticks, there is almost no Limit on how high you can go :P

Yup, ich habe gerade ein paar schnuckelige Watcher´s Eyes mit 2-3 Mods für Hatred gesehen, die lediglich ein paar Dutzend Exalts kosten. ^^ ;)

And thanks again for your time and answer.
Helped a lot, as always :)
If I configured correctly i've reached 2932256.2 Shaper Dps ( probably more, I forgot to swap out Inc Aoe for Conc Effct ), can you please check my PoB? Its my first time using it. I think I hit the point of min/maxing and I dont really know what to upgrade next.

https://pastebin.com/isH2Lsf4

ty in advance

ps: congratulations for hitting 100, you deserve it. I hope you dont rip no more xD

ps2: 4491543.3 with Conc Effect. Thats a lot :O
Editado por útlima vez por wackygoose en 3 oct. 2018 19:36:48
"
ThngsLikeThis escribió:
Yup, ich habe gerade ein paar schnuckelige Watcher´s Eyes mit 2-3 Mods für Hatred gesehen, die lediglich ein paar Dutzend Exalts kosten. ^^ ;)

And thanks again for your time and answer.
Helped a lot, as always :)

Np mate, always a pleasure :P

"
wackygoose escribió:
If I configured correctly i've reached 2932256.2 Shaper Dps ( probably more, I forgot to swap out Inc Aoe for Conc Effct ), can you please check my PoB? Its my first time using it. I think I hit the point of min/maxing and I dont really know what to upgrade next.

https://pastebin.com/isH2Lsf4

ty in advance

ps: congratulations for hitting 100, you deserve it. I hope you dont rip no more xD

ps2: 4491543.3 with Conc Effect. Thats a lot :O

Just one thing: no need to enter your amount of Charges in the Config. It always assumes the max if you have it.

Your DPS Numbers are with Vaal Haste and Vaal AW up, that's rarely the case. If we disable both of those and enable the normal AW, you're at 3.6kk Shaper DPS.

That's still plenty to completely faceroll Uber Elder if you know his mechanics. Just remember to get Kaoms Roots and maybe a Purity of Ice for Safety. Will be a DPS loss, but you still almost instaphase Shaper and Elder :P Just comes down to setting up your Damage correctly: Ralakeshs Before the fight for full Charges, Frostbomb + Warchief up, unload DPS with Flasks. Rinse repeat 6 times while dodging and hes dead.

As for minmaxing: Corpse Eye will be the easiest thing to replace in terms of DPS. Really recommend looking for a better one, but might be hard with the Res.
Enchanted Bubonics are also a possibility.

You're pretty much at a point where you can steamroll every Boss if you know the mechanics.

And don't give me gz yet, still have 10% left to go that I will do tomorrow :P
"
Guffinn escribió:

Just one thing: no need to enter your amount of Charges in the Config. It always assumes the max if you have it.

Your DPS Numbers are with Vaal Haste and Vaal AW up, that's rarely the case. If we disable both of those and enable the normal AW, you're at 3.6kk Shaper DPS.

That's still plenty to completely faceroll Uber Elder if you know his mechanics. Just remember to get Kaoms Roots and maybe a Purity of Ice for Safety. Will be a DPS loss, but you still almost instaphase Shaper and Elder :P Just comes down to setting up your Damage correctly: Ralakeshs Before the fight for full Charges, Frostbomb + Warchief up, unload DPS with Flasks. Rinse repeat 6 times while dodging and hes dead.

As for minmaxing: Corpse Eye will be the easiest thing to replace in terms of DPS. Really recommend looking for a better one, but might be hard with the Res.
Enchanted Bubonics are also a possibility.

You're pretty much at a point where you can steamroll every Boss if you know the mechanics.

And don't give me gz yet, still have 10% left to go that I will do tomorrow :P

TY! Your tips are always so precious :D.

I rarely use Normal warchief though, Im always making sure I have full souls before entering arena. Ralakeshs is a must, I love it.

Im feeling so acomplished, started completing T15 with ease.

OK, I retire the gz, Im still rooting for you hahaha. GL
So far my only deaths outside of Delve Darkness has been from Minotaur and Pheonix maps with incredibly rippy rolls. Reave\BF plays like a Jack of All trades, master of none with neither t1 clearspeed or bosskilling, but you can comport yourself well in any situation. Reave feels good (so good that you want it to be your main squeeze), although at some point the opOP value of Molten Strike can't be avoided (delve specifically).

NiceBuild
"
HeavyBurden escribió:
So far my only deaths outside of Delve Darkness has been from Minotaur and Pheonix maps with incredibly rippy rolls. Reave\BF plays like a Jack of All trades, master of none with neither t1 clearspeed or bosskilling, but you can comport yourself well in any situation. Reave feels good (so good that you want it to be your main squeeze), although at some point the opOP value of Molten Strike can't be avoided (delve specifically).

NiceBuild

Ty for the kind words, glad you're happy with the Build :)

That said: if BF isn't the master of Singletarget DPS, what exactly is :D BF and MS are mostly on the same Level in that regard, and in general only GC and some specific Barrage Setups come close. Disregarding any Spectre Suicide Bomber because these Builds are so impractical.
But if you wanna go the MS Route, be sure to check out the Variation for that in the second Post :)

And like I say in the Cons of this Build, Melee Skills will never clear as good as Autobombers or QOTF KB Wanders/TS Boys. That said, Reave is still the fastest Melee Clearskill along with Flicker (which can lead to annoying Backtracking tho).

One thing to note for your Character btw: your Amulet and Rings can very easily be upgraded to be more powerful. Just look for some with Phys and Wed (%inc Elemental Damage with Attack Skills) in the Endgame Gear Trade Links. Ideally Accuracy as a third offensive Stat.
like this

~2,4% DPS increase over both of your Rings for 30c.

~6% DPS increase for 14c

You can obviously go way higher if you got the cash :P

The importance of these 3 Slots is stressed multiple Times in the Guide, and if you wanna upgrade your DPS that's the place you should be looking at. Also a Stygian with more WED.
Your Character and Gear all in all looks excellent! but it seems like you completely forgot upgrading Rings and Amulet.

Hope that you continue to have fun with the Char, and can take it even further. Ty for the feedback :)
Editado por útlima vez por Guffinn en 4 oct. 2018 1:10:58
Hi Guffinn,

no, i didnt have a "bossing setup". I killed guardians & shaper a lot and was sure that i can kill them with my standard gear.

I never killed shaper that fast - even with my "medium" gear.
Thanks again for your tips. A faster claw will be my next upgrade. Is the +Life gain on hit really that strong?

I've never done uber elder before, but i plan to try it next time. Will switch to Kaoms Boots and +max frost resi as you said.
"
OberstGruber escribió:
Hi Guffinn,

no, i didnt have a "bossing setup". I killed guardians & shaper a lot and was sure that i can kill them with my standard gear.

I never killed shaper that fast - even with my "medium" gear.
Thanks again for your tips. A faster claw will be my next upgrade. Is the +Life gain on hit really that strong?

I've never done uber elder before, but i plan to try it next time. Will switch to Kaoms Boots and +max frost resi as you said.

I'd say it's worth it to at least invest in the full DPS Flasks and a Lightpoacher with 2 good Jewels for Uber Elder.

And yes, the LGoH is insane. Technically we can even run No Leech maps with that, but it requires a fast playstyle :P

Gl on Uber Elder, and cool to hear you're having such a good time!
Hey all, I was hoping someone could chime in on what to improve next for my character?

I just recently started the build and although I'm enjoying it a lot, I still feel kinda squishy and weak? I know I have to fix my gems (most are still not lv 20/20), but is there anything else?
I feel like I can't really improve my gear besides the weapon and the stat stick, but anything better than what I currently have delves into the dozens of exalts territory.

Since I'm not familiar with attack builds, I might just be missing something, so any help is appreciated.

Here is the pastebin: https://pastebin.com/CYPdxWbS

I think my profile is public as well, so you can look at my character called AleasHope in DSC.

Thanks in advance!
"
VieiraCraft escribió:
Hey all, I was hoping someone could chime in on what to improve next for my character?

I just recently started the build and although I'm enjoying it a lot, I still feel kinda squishy and weak? I know I have to fix my gems (most are still not lv 20/20), but is there anything else?
I feel like I can't really improve my gear besides the weapon and the stat stick, but anything better than what I currently have delves into the dozens of exalts territory.

Since I'm not familiar with attack builds, I might just be missing something, so any help is appreciated.

Here is the pastebin: https://pastebin.com/CYPdxWbS

I think my profile is public as well, so you can look at my character called AleasHope in DSC.

Thanks in advance!

Hi, you could consider getting a rare chest with 150ish life 5-15% inc life and 5-6% life recovery on kill. With 150+ life and 10% inc life u get around the same life as a belly and the life recovery is instant, so u get around 400 insta life recovery on kill which help with not dying when mapping/delving.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional