[3.5] Guffin's McSundae Strike | All Bosses Down | Fast and Safe Mapping | Skillchoices

"
andrewc5120 escribió:
So I got a pretty lucky inspired learning drop and am wondering if it's worth running that over, say, an uber green gem or abyssal. Do you think I should sell to finance more of my build? I've got an almost gg stygian as well, but am a little nervous crafting WED on it or if i should just sell it for the ~70 chaos it's worth.

Can't tell you mate. Inspired learning can be fun, but you won't notice a single one too much until you beef up your maps with sextants/Beyond. You can try it out on the right side with the Frenzy+Crit Multi+Herbalism+Accuracy if you want, but it isn't too impactful for mapping. I would sell it.
If the Stygian is really gg, I would personally keep it probably. But if it sells quickly 70c can be a quick jumpstart to a Build.

"
koukai escribió:
Hey guys,

Build is looking good so far, but i'm having accuracy numbers problems. I say numbers problems because it doesn't feel so bad while mapping for the moment, but i'm actually concerned about the further evolution in higher tier maps.

What am i missing ?

lvl79 gear

Well, you are missing Accuracy on gear :P Tho like you said, it's barely noticeable in my Opinion as well. You should grab a shaped pseudo 5 link Helmet for your Reave like this:

Can easily get nice Accuracy as well as Life on these for cheap.

Other than that you can grab Accuracy on all Jewellry, i didn't list in in the Stat priority for nothing. It's a good DPS increase. Wasp Nest is also basically equal to Touch of Anguish, while it also has Accuracy on it.
Also, there is a 3point Acc Cluster on the right Side. It is one of the worse 3 Points for us in terms of DPS tho, which is why I don't take it.
Editado por útlima vez por Guffinn en 7 jun. 2018 6:41:03
maybe i missed it? But where is the section about what jewels to use?
"
PatienceGG escribió:
maybe i missed it? But where is the section about what jewels to use?

I have trade Links for Jewels in the Progression Gear section.
Reminds me to make them a bit better tho.
That said, you want the Same in jewels you want everyehere Else: Life, Attack Speed, Crit Multi, maybe Res.

Also, going for 3 Might of the Meek, as someone pointed out, in the Scion Area seems the way to go. 59% Crit Multi, 23% Life and a bunch of Attack speed, 7 more Allres than before, as well as 12 Int. Pretty hard to beat even with extremely sick Jewels. Same Damage but more Life than the current tree. We lose a bit of INT tho.
I will update the Guide accordingly when I myslef get to that point.

That said, can't play toooo much. But did my Shaperquestline Today, got all Memory Frags. So almost at Uber Elder, even tho the Char is far from ready :P Lost tons of currency on trying to 6l a Belly.
Editado por útlima vez por Guffinn en 7 jun. 2018 17:36:42
build is really starting to come together have not died in the last 8 levels. I like innervate on helm better than hypothermia. planned on having a 6link by now but got greedy with some vaals and corruptions and lost 10ex but oh well few more days. my plans are 6link belly > upgrade claw > upgrade to statstick + watchers eye. jewelry is not great but good enough to carry me through whatever content as long as I make the previous upgrades.

If im doing something stupid or not optimal please let me know I tend to overlook things.

Editado por útlima vez por xqball en 7 jun. 2018 23:23:57
Im very new to the game, but i love it so far.

Very quick question. Im trying to follow the skill tree, but its broken off? I understand thaht the scion i rather "special" compared to the other classes in the skill tree. SO can anyone clear up for me why its broken up? And maybe tell me when to do something about it when im building this char?

THank you very much for any answers.
"
xqball escribió:
build is really starting to come together have not died in the last 8 levels. I like innervate on helm better than hypothermia. planned on having a 6link by now but got greedy with some vaals and corruptions and lost 10ex but oh well few more days. my plans are 6link belly > upgrade claw > upgrade to statstick + watchers eye. jewelry is not great but good enough to carry me through whatever content as long as I make the previous upgrades.

If im doing something stupid or not optimal please let me know I tend to overlook things.

Nah, everything looks cool. Just progress farther, upgrade gear accordingly etc. Seems to be on the right path.

"
Im very new to the game, but i love it so far.

Very quick question. Im trying to follow the skill tree, but its broken off? I understand thaht the scion i rather "special" compared to the other classes in the skill tree. SO can anyone clear up for me why its broken up? And maybe tell me when to do something about it when im building this char?

THank you very much for any answers.

Yo, thanks for trying this Build as one of your first :)

The Tree you are looking at is for Endgame Characters. Like I said just there, look at the Levelling Trees, they are not "broken off". But that is explicitly stated, and the Levelling Segment has a big headline. Just read through the Guide thorougly.
That said, Scions can take an option that gives them 2 Skillpoints and lets them start from another Classes Starting Position on the Tree as one of their Ascendancies. We take that in the last, the Uber, Lab (which you will tackle at around level 80). Add to that the fact that Scions have their own starting point (in the middle of the Tree) as well, and you will often see Trees that Start from the middle and another second Point.

Hope that could clear it up, have a nice day :)
Editado por útlima vez por Guffinn en 8 jun. 2018 12:22:14

any more ways i can improve on my gear other than a 6linked belly?Thanks for the nice build though having a great time so far.Got the watcher eye.
Editado por útlima vez por mengliang99 en 8 jun. 2018 13:55:58
"
mengliang99 escribió:

any more ways i can improve on my gear other than a 6linked belly?Thanks for the nice build though having a great time so far.Got the watcher eye.

Thanks for the kind words!

And there is virtually no limit on how far you can upgrade your gear :P
Tempests Binding for Reave is a possibility this League as well, also a Horror Crafted Innervate or Crit Helm, Darkrays Corrupted for +1 to Frenties, better Weapon, better Statstick, 21/20 Gems, etc.
That said, for now you can aim for a perfect or one off perfect Atziris Promise, should be pretty cheap by now. Also, better Jewellry and Belt. Try to get Flat Phys, Life, Accuracy AND WED on them. Also a Taste of Hate. Maybe a sick Stygian Vise or Darkness Enthroned with 2 40+ Life 9/10% Allres and one Damage Roll Jewels.

There is no upper Limit man.
Out of curiosity why heralds + curse + curse on hit? I'm going warlord's mark because I'm bad and get gobsmacked easily. I've been playing with blasphemy+warlords, and have been getting better immediate leech. Is this a viable alternative?

EDIT: After finally buying the touch of anguish I THINK I understand why we go heralds. The +1 chain of Touch affects the heralds/warlords right? Thus exponentially boosting crowd clear?
Editado por útlima vez por Strudelnoodle en 9 jun. 2018 2:20:16
hi

this is my first melee\phys build and I really enjoy it.
THough I have a question - how do you shatter with herald of ice with this setup? It procs very rare when I use it, though my gear mostly sucks, so I tend to use HoA for now.

Just recently stopped using reave as a main clear skill and transitioned to BF, using Vaal Reave only for incursions mostly to heal up quickly (hate vaal constructs there with all my heart).

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional