[3.5] Guffin's McSundae Strike | All Bosses Down | Fast and Safe Mapping | Skillchoices

Hi, it´s me again ;)

Man, was I shocked, when I read about the statstick nerf.
I had such a blast this league that I wanted to use that build again in Betrayal. Something I never did before (this is ma second acc, been around since open beta).. using the same build twice.

But there was hope... and I was not disappointed. ;)
You already adressed it and are working on updates. You are classy, mate!
(You could have taken this as a chance to retire the build / thread and have way more free time ;) )
Thanks!

Looking forward to playing a Guffin Build in Betrayal!

Regards,
Rick
Editado por útlima vez por ThngsLikeThis en 4 dic. 2018 8:57:43
How well would this build perform as an Ethical™ dual-wielding build, running another PDPS claw in the off-hand rather than a stat-stick or Lycosidae? It would take a DPS hit for sure, but would it still feel good in red maps with decent gear?

EDIT: Here's a thought: lots of veiled mods have been revealed so far, but none for 1H weapons. Maybe 1H weapons will have strong veiled mods that can compensate for the nerf.
Editado por útlima vez por Tohajiilee en 4 dic. 2018 10:41:21
"
Tohajiilee escribió:
How well would this build perform as an Ethical™ dual-wielding build, running another PDPS claw in the off-hand rather than a stat-stick or Lycosidae? It would take a DPS hit for sure, but would it still feel good in red maps with decent gear?

It would be fine, back in 3.1 I've played similar build, with 2 claws, a Bloodseeker and a PDPS claw. You could easily pull 2 mil shaper dps, and up to 3mil with good gear. It was pretty nice too, because you had both slayer's leech and instant leech at the same time.

Here's link if you're interested about it, it's a bit outdated now, but theory around it should still work and with some tweaks it would probably much stronger than back then.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1966821/page/1
Editado por útlima vez por Lirhtim en 4 dic. 2018 11:47:25
I was sure they will nerf s.sticks and maybe MS a bit but even Wildfire jewel?wtf?
Sooo Spectral Throw it is?
Molten should still be okay, base skill got buffed a little, and you will save few passive points since you only get 1 wildfire. Damage shouldn't change too much.

Also smaller aoe because of 1 wildfire = we hit bosses and small targets with more balls.
Editado por útlima vez por Lirhtim en 4 dic. 2018 21:22:16
The Shaper weapon mods which cause you to gain a portion of Physical Damage as Extra Cold, Fire, or Lightning Damage, or Extra Damage of a random Element, grant half as much Extra Damage.

:(
"
Guffinn escribió:
I will probably end up reworking the Guide to Molten Strike

I will love that but im worry that now we can use only 1 wildfire
Editado por útlima vez por wackygoose en 5 dic. 2018 7:41:23
"
wackygoose escribió:
"
Guffinn escribió:
I will probably end up reworking the Guide to Molten Strike

I will love that but im worry that now we can use only 1 wildfire

It's not a bad loss honestly, the 25% increased area effect from each of those wildfires is a nerf to our damage, especially on small bosses. So having only one actually increases our chances to hit with more balls on every boss.

I'm actually interested in how this change will effect the bossing builds, and this one in particular as I was actually going to league start this until the changes. Molten strike is probably the way to go in all honesty.
I do a massive respec on my char for the Molten Strike version, atm i'm lv 88, seems pretty fine and also single target dps look really great, i'm using the same gear i have for the BF/reave version( not a great equip) with not the right version of Watchers Eye( have the phys conversion with hatred and not the crit suggested) mapping is nice naturally slowest compared to reave, leech also.
With this statstick nerf i think this is right way.
But let's wait Guffin creation for this new incoming league.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional