[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

Uber Elder is down to Tesla Cyclone in 3.3!
VashsEden has the screenshot and I will look into recording a kill tomorrow (not great with the recording stuff...). Also, I don't really enjoy the fight because of how Cyclone works... So I might just go back to my Elder Underground Sea farm and continue the grind to 100.

Long story short:
https://pastebin.com/5RS2caMe this is my PoB for the second kill. Learn the mechanics, get lucky on rotations on the two big boys. Pick up loot and wave your e-peen around saying you slapped uber elder with a Cyclone build.

Long story anything but short...:
I would LOVE to say that when you run this build and get the items listed in the guide you can just kill everything in the game including Uber Elder. It just doesn't work that way.

It's a shitty fight for Cyclone as a skill. You will be laying down the big dick DPS spinning like a boss, flasks flasking and shit and all of a sudden *INSERT RANDOM ONE SHOT MECHANIC HERE* so you start spamming that Leap Slam to get out of the way but PoE goes "Well fuck you guy, you pressed Cyclone so we are spinning untill that action is done". It just means you are going to die every now and then and you will yell at your character for spinning like a moron when that *INSERT RANDOM ONE SHOT MECHANIC HERE* landed.

Because of the limitations of Cyclone and how the mechanics of the uber fight work I decided that stacking Attack Dodge and Spell Dodge were the way to go. I ended up with 42% spell dodge. It just saves your ass every now and then when you are stuck in a Cyclone animation and that first shaper ball comes in or something else silly. Combine that with a healthy amount of life (~6k) and a Purity of Ice to get Cold res up to 79% you stand a nice chance.

I ran Vitality aswell so that those moments in the fight where you simply cannot DPS you still regen a nice amount of life per second. If there are any questions about the kill or my item choices just ask and I will try my best to answer.
"
Same1 escribió:
VashsEden has the screenshot and I will look into recording a kill tomorrow (not great with the recording stuff...). Also, I don't really enjoy the fight because of how Cyclone works... So I might just go back to my Elder Underground Sea farm and continue the grind to 100.

Long story short:
https://pastebin.com/5RS2caMe this is my PoB for the second kill. Learn the mechanics, get lucky on rotations on the two big boys. Pick up loot and wave your e-peen around saying you slapped uber elder with a Cyclone build.

Long story anything but short...:
I would LOVE to say that when you run this build and get the items listed in the guide you can just kill everything in the game including Uber Elder. It just doesn't work that way.

It's a shitty fight for Cyclone as a skill. You will be laying down the big dick DPS spinning like a boss, flasks flasking and shit and all of a sudden *INSERT RANDOM ONE SHOT MECHANIC HERE* so you start spamming that Leap Slam to get out of the way but PoE goes "Well fuck you guy, you pressed Cyclone so we are spinning untill that action is done". It just means you are going to die every now and then and you will yell at your character for spinning like a moron when that *INSERT RANDOM ONE SHOT MECHANIC HERE* landed.

Because of the limitations of Cyclone and how the mechanics of the uber fight work I decided that stacking Attack Dodge and Spell Dodge were the way to go. I ended up with 42% spell dodge. It just saves your ass every now and then when you are stuck in a Cyclone animation and that first shaper ball comes in or something else silly. Combine that with a healthy amount of life (~6k) and a Purity of Ice to get Cold res up to 79% you stand a nice chance.

I ran Vitality aswell so that those moments in the fight where you simply cannot DPS you still regen a nice amount of life per second. If there are any questions about the kill or my item choices just ask and I will try my best to answer.

Wow great job with the uber elder kill!

A quick question as I'm starting to head towards end game bosses. How come you didnt pick up Survivalist rather than say fangs of the viper and that jewel slot nearby? surely the extra cold res would have been prefered over some other nodes (maybe even 4% life + armor nodes since your armor is so low)

cheers - not trying to nit pick just understand :)
Sorry for not reading through all the pages in case it's answered already..
But would you lose out on a lot if going with the skills points instead of Alira?
"
Grats! on the amazing progression on the gear. Just a quick note, Ancestral Protector on the Vaal DS link up will dramatically boost your boss dps. (uber elder, shaper, guardians).

Rat's Nest = more damage. Devoto = quality of life. Totally up to you.

umm, well, I didnt invest into the double curse daresso's last league, I wouldn't be able to give you a real number due to the changes from last league to this league. You can get anywhere from like 369k - 414k ish for full dmg if I remember correctly. I was much less worried about the tooltip than the performance on Uber Elder toward the end.

If you have end game bossing in mind, I actually recommending making room for the Grace Aura. I would even drop the increased duration on IC (or enfeeble) for it. (level 8 vorici). You can also just put back on the 1 abyssal socket bubonic boots and plug it in there.

I would also rec switching bleed removal to hp flask. freeze to diamond. to my preference personally.

next couple of levels, hit up the shadow start.

If you are REALLY interested. You can get a shaper's ring with Assassin's Mark on hit and an elder ring with 20+ life gain on hit. Then instead of Blasphemy + assassin's mark, switch to Blasphemy + Vitality. Get a Watcher's Eye Jewel with 20+ Life gain on hit Vit and + evade or dodge with Grace. Drop thief's torment by this point. Your mana leech will carry you.

Then you can switch your HH (uber elder / big boss fight advice) for an elder belt with + life recovery rate, %max hp, hp. It ups your life leech cap and gives you nice hp.

thanks for the Recommendations, I have gone ahead and Inserted Grace into the build, Purchased both shaper/elder rings + A WATCHERS EYE , i am just confused as to where u say to switch to blasphemy + Vitality... I don't see how Blasphemy works with Vit unless i'm missing something?
Hello,

I'm lost : I killed Izaro in normal, got access to Ascendancy Class, used the 2 points (+40 Dex and 1 Passive point) but cannot allocate points from the Ranger starting point. Missed something ?
"
ninjaxus escribió:
"
Same1 escribió:

Wow great job with the uber elder kill!

A quick question as I'm starting to head towards end game bosses. How come you didnt pick up Survivalist rather than say fangs of the viper and that jewel slot nearby? surely the extra cold res would have been prefered over some other nodes (maybe even 4% life + armor nodes since your armor is so low)

cheers - not trying to nit pick just understand :)

Deleted most of my own quote to keep things tidy.

To be fair at this point I have been messing around with my tree so much that I don't even know if I min-maxed it perfectly anymore. But in my last kill I have 76% fire, 79% cold and 72% lightning (who cares about lightning for uber elder anyway...). Which at this point meant that with my current life pool a single shaper ball hit wouldn't be a one shot, it drops me down to 20-25% life. Put another 1% cold res on top of that and I might walk away from that with 30-35% life. However it does require me dropping ~130 life, 50k DPS and I no longer have enough INT for 20/20 conc effect.

4% life/armour nodes: PoE is a funny game. in 99,9% of the game physical mitigation is useful (you can discuss till it's beaten to death but let's just say that normal creeps mostly do physical damage and bosses tend to try to physically hit you aswell). Uber Elder however is just a complete clusterfuck of cold spells. This build has been built around evasion and with a PoB evade change of 58%, a 46% Attack Dodge Chance and 42% Spell Dodge chance we've got that covered quite nicely.

My final point would be this: I explained how Cyclone is a shitty skill in such a mechanic heavy fight like Uber Elder so if you don't roll double sixes and Shaper and Elder decide to lay down the hurt by stacking certain attacks you can end up with tiny windows in which you can lay down the hurt. So I tried to find a balance where I could drop enough big dick starforge spin stuff DPS while humming Eye of the Tiger and still get away with not dying instantly to EVERYTHING.

My last kill was only 2 deaths because I got really lucky on actions on their part. Got through to the first Elder add phase in 0 deaths because Shaper didn't jump around as much and I spell dodged most of Elder's bullshit. Then you get flask charges and Vaal Double Strike charges. After Elder add phase you wait for that perfect moment where Shaper turns on his "autism level 14" skill and beams into a corner for 4 seconds, you pop your flasks, drop down your totem and unleash the boys. I've said this before but with a 6-link Vaal DS setup 2 charges can take you from 75% Shaper/75% Elder down to 50% Shaper/50% Elder while you run around dodging shit, killing other adds making sure you don't drool on your shirt. But if you get lucky and you can spin to win into both bosses you can seriously do some damage and the boys will be up for so long that you are halfway through Shaper add phase before they stop bitchslapping everything with a pulse.
"
"
Grats! on the amazing progression on the gear. Just a quick note, Ancestral Protector on the Vaal DS link up will dramatically boost your boss dps. (uber elder, shaper, guardians).

Rat's Nest = more damage. Devoto = quality of life. Totally up to you.

umm, well, I didnt invest into the double curse daresso's last league, I wouldn't be able to give you a real number due to the changes from last league to this league. You can get anywhere from like 369k - 414k ish for full dmg if I remember correctly. I was much less worried about the tooltip than the performance on Uber Elder toward the end.

If you have end game bossing in mind, I actually recommending making room for the Grace Aura. I would even drop the increased duration on IC (or enfeeble) for it. (level 8 vorici). You can also just put back on the 1 abyssal socket bubonic boots and plug it in there.

I would also rec switching bleed removal to hp flask. freeze to diamond. to my preference personally.

next couple of levels, hit up the shadow start.

If you are REALLY interested. You can get a shaper's ring with Assassin's Mark on hit and an elder ring with 20+ life gain on hit. Then instead of Blasphemy + assassin's mark, switch to Blasphemy + Vitality. Get a Watcher's Eye Jewel with 20+ Life gain on hit Vit and + evade or dodge with Grace. Drop thief's torment by this point. Your mana leech will carry you.

Then you can switch your HH (uber elder / big boss fight advice) for an elder belt with + life recovery rate, %max hp, hp. It ups your life leech cap and gives you nice hp.

thanks for the Recommendations, I have gone ahead and Inserted Grace into the build, Purchased both shaper/elder rings + A WATCHERS EYE , i am just confused as to where u say to switch to blasphemy + Vitality... I don't see how Blasphemy works with Vit unless i'm missing something?

Blasphemy doesn't work with with Vitality considering it's not a curse. I think Vash just had a brainfart typing the above.

I'm in awe of your currency pool btw :). In your case I would do drop blasphemy + assassin's mark and just turn on vitality + grace (or haste if you are comfortable enough with your evade/dodge).

EDIT: You seem to be swimming in currency so here's my lvl 100 pastebin theorycraft with completely min maxed items for this build:
Belly version - https://pastebin.com/cajvjfQQ
Bronn's version - https://pastebin.com/ZS8qDAzm
Let the record state that this is fucking impossible to pull off considering all rolls are perfect and the chances of getting this many perfect corruptions is even beyond the luck of Lucid...
Editado por útlima vez por Same1 en 24 jun. 2018 6:28:13
"
Thezibaim escribió:
Hello,

I'm lost : I killed Izaro in normal, got access to Ascendancy Class, used the 2 points (+40 Dex and 1 Passive point) but cannot allocate points from the Ranger starting point. Missed something ?

If you look at the Ascendant tree you can see that you need to get all the way to the end of the Ranger to be able to start @ ranger start.
"
Same1 escribió:
"
Thezibaim escribió:
Hello,If you look at the Ascendant tree you can see that you need to get all the way to the end of the Ranger to be able to start @ ranger start.
All right. If i understand, I need 2 another points (Merciful lab) to allocate Ranger Ascendancy (by chosing Raider) and another Passive Point and again 2 points (Cruel Lab) to get Path of the Ranger.

The problem is I won't have enough points to get Path of the Duellist.
"
Thezibaim escribió:
"
Same1 escribió:
"
Thezibaim escribió:
Hello,If you look at the Ascendant tree you can see that you need to get all the way to the end of the Ranger to be able to start @ ranger start.
All right. If i understand, I need 2 another points (Merciful lab) to allocate Ranger Ascendancy (by chosing Raider) and another Passive Point and again 2 points (Cruel Lab) to get Path of the Ranger.

The problem is I won't have enough points to get Path of the Duellist.

You will have enough points with all 4 labs to get Duelist/Slayer and all the way to the end of Ranger.
I would prioritize Slayer over Ranger end for the leech/survivability. You can still just spend 4 extra skill points to go from Art of the Gladiator to the rest of the tree. Then respec the moment you have done Uber Lab.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional