[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

Thank you for explaining the curse conundrum :)

Now to stop stacking damage and get some life :P
"
huctor escribió:

Hiya

I took a looksy at your clothing (gear) and just a few notes followed by a question.

You do not seem to have vulnerability (big dmg increase) linked to blasphemy in the boots.

You can get a stygian vise with hp and resist with 1 abyssal socket that can also get hp and resist in it.

You can get resist on the other abyssal if you need to drop the purity of elements completely for the blasphemy + vuln.

You can also go to vorici's artisan bench and select 5 sockets to add another socket to kondo's. This will not break your links and you can put blood rage by itself and add more damage to the totem and Vaal DS.

also, consider switching warchief to protector. Figured out, very recently that it does more dps.

Consider switching overflowing chalice to either Jade, Sulphur (with curse removal), or stibnite for extra evasion, extra curse defense, or blind cloud (ninja mode).

I see you redid the tree. Grats. If you have looking for more health, please check the: The How Much HP Do You Have Because I want More Variant of the build.

Hope this helps

<3
"
QkiPie escribió:
Thank you for explaining the curse conundrum :)

Now to stop stacking damage and get some life :P

The How Much HP Do You Have Because I want More Variant - Check this out homie. I got you on dat sweet sweet Ayech Pees
"
Vashseden escribió:
"
huctor escribió:

Hiya

I took a looksy at your clothing (gear) and just a few notes followed by a question.

You do not seem to have vulnerability (big dmg increase) linked to blasphemy in the boots.

You can get a stygian vise with hp and resist with 1 abyssal socket that can also get hp and resist in it.

You can get resist on the other abyssal if you need to drop the purity of elements completely for the blasphemy + vuln.

You can also go to vorici's artisan bench and select 5 sockets to add another socket to kondo's. This will not break your links and you can put blood rage by itself and add more damage to the totem and Vaal DS.

also, consider switching warchief to protector. Figured out, very recently that it does more dps.

Consider switching overflowing chalice to either Jade, Sulphur (with curse removal), or stibnite for extra evasion, extra curse defense, or blind cloud (ninja mode).

I see you redid the tree. Grats. If you have looking for more health, please check the: The How Much HP Do You Have Because I want More Variant of the build.

Hope this helps

<3

changed the gems

my HP is 4109 i don't know if that good or bad

for belt an 5th socket in kondo's sword i still need to farm more to get a good one

question do u think i can do uber lab now ?

should i get vaal cyclone?

and last question what 20% quality is gem do?

sorry i am new player don't know much about the game

thanks for replying

Edit: Curse is boots WOW JUST WOW SO MUCH MORE DAMAGE AND FASTER CLEARS THANK YOU MAN
Editado por útlima vez por huctor en 21 jun. 2018 2:18:58
1) I did everything in the game except for uber elder on 4 socket bronn's and 4 socket kondo's. So yes you should be able to breeze through Uber Lab np, aslong as you know what you are doing ofcourse :).

2) If you can get a 20 quality Vaal Cyclone it could be useful. Just remember that Vaal Cyclone and Cyclone are 2 different skills in the same gem.

3) quality on gems make the skill better in one way or another. For more information look up the skill gem you want to know more about on the gamepedia page of POE: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

4) Never excuse yourself for being a new player with questions about PoE. It's a hard game to get into!
"
Same1 escribió:
4) Never excuse yourself for being a new player with questions about PoE. It's a hard game to get into!

This. Never be ashamed of being new. I am pretty new, myself.
Editado por útlima vez por Aimanan en 21 jun. 2018 8:55:16
"
Same1 escribió:
1) I did everything in the game except for uber elder on 4 socket bronn's and 4 socket kondo's. So yes you should be able to breeze through Uber Lab np, aslong as you know what you are doing ofcourse :).

2) If you can get a 20 quality Vaal Cyclone it could be useful. Just remember that Vaal Cyclone and Cyclone are 2 different skills in the same gem.

3) quality on gems make the skill better in one way or another. For more information look up the skill gem you want to know more about on the gamepedia page of POE: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

thanks man you are right :)
Not sure if I'm missing something here, but I seem to be dying a lot to monsters that are at the same level as me (73). Like, T6 rare maps are becoming a struggle as for some reason I'm getting oneshot at times. Might be because I'm still running Oni, but I'm managing the hp burn from it pretty well, and I've got all resists pretty high (fire&cold maxed, lightning at 70). Can anyone recommend something I can do to perhaps not die as much? New to forums so I'm unsure how to link character items, but I think my characters are public anyway so if someone could give it a check that would be awesome.
"
AbrahamObama escribió:
Not sure if I'm missing something here, but I seem to be dying a lot to monsters that are at the same level as me (73). Like, T6 rare maps are becoming a struggle as for some reason I'm getting oneshot at times. Might be because I'm still running Oni, but I'm managing the hp burn from it pretty well, and I've got all resists pretty high (fire&cold maxed, lightning at 70). Can anyone recommend something I can do to perhaps not die as much? New to forums so I'm unsure how to link character items, but I think my characters are public anyway so if someone could give it a check that would be awesome.

Jesus Christ that character name tho. Hahahahaha

Phew. Lad. You are all over the place with this shit, mate.

First: get blood rage. That's where ALL of your leech comes from. Without it, the Slayer ascendency is almost completely wasted--overleech is a key element of this build. Thief's Torment is gained on hit and doesn't count as leech, so overleech is not applied to it.

Second: drop HoA and Added Fire. Swap in Brutality. That will give you 11% more dps and will make you immune to all reflect--phys from Slayer and ele because you don't do any.

Third: Pick up a well-rolled Lion's Roar. Not only do you get a significant MORE phys damage multiplier, but you get the normal granite flask amour. A decent roll is, like, 4c right now. Also drop the Silver flask; Raider and Blood Rage both generate frenzy charges, so you should almost always be at max charges, and thus almost always have onslaught.

Fourth: Throw away enfeeble and the lightning golem. Link your Leap Slam to Blood Magic and Fortify. Fortify is a pretty significant damage mitigator. Slam from pack to pack to keep up the buff as much as possible.

Fifth: Try to get uncorrupted gloves so you can recolor them to 4 reds. Link your CWDT setup to Blood Magic as well--that will help ensure you always have mana left for the spinny-spins.

Sixth: start trying to link your Bronn's so you can put cyclone in there and get a DS/Protector setup in your weapon. Use the jeweller's trick to get the colors you need. For now, put Ancestral Protector where your HoA is.

Seventh: Drop the belt and pick up Belt of the Deceiver, Cyclopean Coil, or a Stygian Vise with resists and life. Which brings me to...

Eighth: Drop the standard jewels on the tree for abyssal jewels with flat life, resists, and some sort of phys damage mod--attack speed, flat phys of some sort, etc. You're aiming to get one of each type, because your boots give you 10% additional damage for each type of abyssal jewel affecting you. Jewels in the tree and in gear both count towards that calculation.

Ninth: Head straight for the Shadow start point from Will of Blades for the Pure Talent buff.

I...I think that's everything, aside from the obvious and expensive Starforge.
Editado por útlima vez por MasterWilhelm en 21 jun. 2018 12:23:27
"
MasterWilhelm escribió:
"
AbrahamObama escribió:

Jesus Christ that character name tho. Hahahahaha

Phew. Lad. You are all over the place with this shit, mate.

First: get blood rage. That's where ALL of your leech comes from. Without it, the Slayer ascendency is almost completely wasted--overleech is a key element of this build. Thief's Torment is gained on hit and doesn't count as leech, so overleech is not applied to it.

Second: drop HoA and Added Fire. Swap in Brutality. That will give you 11% more dps and will make you immune to all reflect--phys from Slayer and ele because you don't do any.

Third: Pick up a well-rolled Lion's Roar. Not only do you get a significant MORE phys damage multiplier, but you get the normal granite flask amour. A decent roll is, like, 4c right now. Also drop the Silver flask; Raider and Blood Rage both generate frenzy charges, so you should almost always be at max charges, and thus almost always have onslaught.

Fourth: Throw away enfeeble and the lightning golem. Link your Leap Slam to Blood Magic and Fortify. Fortify is a pretty significant damage mitigator. Slam from pack to pack to keep up the buff as much as possible.

Fifth: Try to get uncorrupted gloves so you can recolor them to 4 reds. Link your CWDT setup to Blood Magic as well--that will help ensure you always have mana left for the spinny-spins.

Sixth: start trying to link your Bronn's so you can put cyclone in there and get a DS/Protector setup in your weapon. Use the jeweller's trick to get the colors you need. For now, put Ancestral Protector where your HoA is.

Seventh: Drop the belt and pick up Belt of the Deceiver, Cyclopean Coil, or a Stygian Vise with resists and life. Which brings me to...

Eighth: Drop the standard jewels on the tree for abyssal jewels with flat life, resists, and some sort of phys damage mod--attack speed, flat phys of some sort, etc. You're aiming to get one of each type, because your boots give you 10% additional damage for each type of abyssal jewel affecting you. Jewels in the tree and in gear both count towards that calculation.

Ninth: Head straight for the Shadow start point from Will of Blades for the Pure Talent buff.

I...I think that's everything, aside from the obvious and expensive Starforge.

Haha, I was going to say, "actually follow my build guide" but I feel your answer if more friendly overall. A couple of things that I think help new players is actually enfeeble linked in with CWDT but other than that, fo sho. and please, when you do follow my guide use the "I want HP" variant. You will thank me later" <3

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional