[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

"
DotsandDashes escribió:
so frustrating. I'm right on on the verge of being able to afford a starforge and every day i get home from work the chaos:EX ratio gets even more bonkers but the price of the sword doesn't change, its like I'm on a treadmill

Well you just gotta pop that quicksilver and destroy that treadmill brother <3
"
Vashseden escribió:
"
DotsandDashes escribió:
so frustrating. I'm right on on the verge of being able to afford a starforge and every day i get home from work the chaos:EX ratio gets even more bonkers but the price of the sword doesn't change, its like I'm on a treadmill

I'm trying, I'm not a casual player but I'm also not crazy hardcore so for me to buy a 3ex+ item isn't the easiest thing to pull off, very few times in my PoE career have I managed big ticket items.

I was on the verge of getting one just now for 3.3ex but then the guy decided he wanted 3.5 and was a dick about it so I decided to walk away just to avoid giving him the money. probably a stupid move on my part but fuck that guy
Editado por útlima vez por DotsandDashes en 19 jun. 2018 20:28:13
"
QkiPie escribió:
Thanks a lot for the guide, zooming around is a lot of fun.

One question though - you have vulnerability (gem/gloves) and enfeeble (CWDT). How does this work, I thought enemies have a 1 curse limit?

Does the enfeeble override vulnerability for its duration or what?

Check out my new YT video found in the F.A.Q. section to reach enlightenment on this issue.

Much love <3
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

totem will go in the empty slot. I wont even bother trying to 6l. I'd still like to figure out how I can get some more int, seems to be stuck at 95 so my inc. aoe wont go above 11 and conc wont go above 14
Editado por útlima vez por DotsandDashes en 19 jun. 2018 20:58:11
I have looked over the options you gave and I noticed something... In his Passive Build there is no actual jewel slot in his build which makes no sense since one of the required items was the pure talent gem... Also some of those talents you listed that give int he doesnt path into on the tree... so once again i am seriously confused how he got enough int to max out a int based gem...
"
DotsandDashes escribió:
"
Vashseden escribió:
"
DotsandDashes escribió:

I'm trying, I'm not a casual player but I'm also not crazy hardcore so for me to buy a 3ex+ item isn't the easiest thing to pull off, very few times in my PoE career have I managed big ticket items.

I was on the verge of getting one just now for 3.3ex but then the guy decided he wanted 3.5 and was a dick about it so I decided to walk away just to avoid giving him the money. probably a stupid move on my part but fuck that guy

Fuck that guy indeed.

I would look into map currency farming. I think you will be surprised at the result even giving a limited amount of time. Even if you do not choose this route this league, this will be a good pan moving forward.
"
DotsandDashes escribió:
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

totem will go in the empty slot. I wont even bother trying to 6l. I'd still like to figure out how I can get some more int, seems to be stuck at 95 so my inc. aoe wont go above 11 and conc wont go above 14

Please check out Aimanan's respone to getting more INT on the build in the F.A.Q.s
"
dethavin escribió:
I have looked over the options you gave and I noticed something... In his Passive Build there is no actual jewel slot in his build which makes no sense since one of the required items was the pure talent gem... Also some of those talents you listed that give int he doesnt path into on the tree... so once again i am seriously confused how he got enough int to max out a int based gem...

There are jewel sockets selected. 100%

Umm on that website, I cant physically add in the jewel. so buy it and plug it in <3
"
QkiPie escribió:
Thanks a lot for the guide, zooming around is a lot of fun.

One question though - you have vulnerability (gem/gloves) and enfeeble (CWDT). How does this work, I thought enemies have a 1 curse limit?

Does the enfeeble override vulnerability for its duration or what?

It's mentioned buried in the "gimme all the things" section. If you get Vuln on your gloves from either being very, very lucky or very, very rich, drop the enfeeble setup. Personally, I'm running Vuln in my CWDT and not having much issue.

Another option is to grab the physical Impresence variant that gives Vuln for free. It's quite a lot of flat phys damage, survivability from maddening presence, life, and attributes and it's the least popular variant so it's usually pretty cheap (5c at the time of this writing). This is almost certainly the option I'll be taking when I hit T11+ maps.
Editado por útlima vez por huctor en 20 jun. 2018 17:10:46

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional