[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

You'll just have to dodge izaro's attacks. It was easy enough for me with the gear I had at the time (I think I did uber lab at level 80 or so with around 4-4.5K HP). I failed the first time on the 3rd stage but went through fine the second time. Just time his attacks and hit him when he's on cool-down and try to get fortify up.
Hey guys!

I want to thanks Sethers656 again for an amazing find on the build!

UPDATE FOR MOAR DAMAGES:

So, you want to drop Ice Golem, Enhance, and totem and replace them with

- Vaal Double Strike
- Melee Physical
- Maim (IF YOU ARE NOT USING THIS IN YOUR CYCLONE YET)
- Brutality (IF YOU ALREADY HAVE MAIM IN YOUR CYCLONE SET UP)

This set up provide awesome damage, great utility, and looks hella great (+1 fun!)

If you choose to 6L your chest with cyclone AND 6L your sword, you can put the 4L leap slam in your helm and add in more gems to strengthen this set up. (Just remember you still need to plug in Blood Rage on the build <---------------------)

I'm not sure if multistrike works with Vaal DS yet. (Didn't try it)

- Faster attacks - Increased duration - Damage on full life??? are other options I have not yet tried.

I just want to spread the word and hopefully you guys will try it out. I'm personally LOVING it.

If you want even more buttons to press, you can combine the totem and the Vaal DS in the same gem link set up (wouldn't recommend unless you have a 6L sword) for even more damage if you like)

Also, Speaking on Chaos Res, an option to consider is swapping out Rat's Nest for Devoto's Devotion. You do loose Crit chance but basically win in every other category. I'm going to be trying this out as well. more atack speed, movement, chaos res and more dex (more dex = better shaper's touch bonus)

Also, when pushing higher maps, I really do enjoy picking up a Sinvicta's Mettle axe for starting the map weapon swap for rampage. When I'm magic find farming, I just use a Bisco's leash.

The Soul Catcher Flask is another option to add in when running Vaal DS, Vaal Cyclone etc etc for more damage. I personally do not like the feel of having so many active skills at this point but I'd thought I would mention it for those that would like to try this.

Catch me on https://www.twitch.tv/vashseden For more live updates to the build <3
Editado por útlima vez por Vashseden en 8 jun. 2018 17:44:48
Hi there! I've been playing this build as my league starter in incursion and it's tons of fun, but I have a big issue, how much life am I supposed to have? I'm at 5k right now without the starforge and I'm getting OS sometime, not kool!

also, with rat's nest how are you capping your resists? are the aura and 2 jewels enough? (also no life on rat's nest :/ )

hope you can help me be a bit beefier :D
Hi guys, Im pushing +t13 and having some problem with some corrupted bosses, I die too often and too easy, this is my character:

character: Ciclo_ner , can you please check my character and say what can I change to improve survibality?

This is my gear:
Editado por útlima vez por vydal en 8 jun. 2018 19:28:32
I am playing this build and also get OS at times and losing out in the odd incursion - I've taken the devotoo's route + using death rush which is a perfect ring for this build and league with the chaos damage. I'm concerned going even more ES based than I am right now will still lead to 1 shots and perhaps should be more armor focussed. I guess you could spec into acro/phas to try and dodge some of the incursion phys/chaos spitters but still you'll miss the odd dodge and die so thinking armor overall will be better. Could spec down too iron reflexes too.

Thoughts?
"
petite_nouille escribió:
Hi there! I've been playing this build as my league starter in incursion and it's tons of fun, but I have a big issue, how much life am I supposed to have? I'm at 5k right now without the starforge and I'm getting OS sometime, not kool!

also, with rat's nest how are you capping your resists? are the aura and 2 jewels enough? (also no life on rat's nest :/ )

hope you can help me be a bit beefier :D

i went with starkonjas and never looked back. get life on all jewels, light res on the non-abyss ones and it should be fine (i have capped res even with no belt and 5.8k life)

"
ninjaxus escribió:
I am playing this build and also get OS at times and losing out in the odd incursion - I've taken the devotoo's route + using death rush which is a perfect ring for this build and league with the chaos damage. I'm concerned going even more ES based than I am right now will still lead to 1 shots and perhaps should be more armor focussed. I guess you could spec into acro/phas to try and dodge some of the incursion phys/chaos spitters but still you'll miss the odd dodge and die so thinking armor overall will be better. Could spec down too iron reflexes too.

Thoughts?

please no, just no.
dropping thief torment is bad idea... the life/mana on hit is a keystone to make this work.
also, death rush gives you nothing, only a bit of chaos res (flat life, life leech... fine, but we dont need armor as we are evasion based, accuracy not needed, got onslaught already as raider)

i know, this build is a little squishy (just a little, but its up to you!) but iam running this in t15 incursions / 83+ temples without chaos res and can fully clear without problems. it works...
Editado por útlima vez por fusterlol en 9 jun. 2018 0:22:00
Hi could you please explain why you use double strike in your Starforge? Is it just for boss killing? I'm a tad confused, which if I'm honest is my usual state anyway. Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers
Thoughts on Voidforge anyone? Tried to calculate dps in comparison with starforge, but I can't get POB to do the math
"
panguinbuddy escribió:
Thoughts on Voidforge anyone? Tried to calculate dps in comparison with starforge, but I can't get POB to do the math

Because this build is pure phys damage then Voidforge will ruin it (you can't deal phys damage with it). You would have to completely change your gem setup so you could deal elemental damage and tyen try it. But I dont think its worth it.
"
Margambro escribió:
Hi could you please explain why you use double strike in your Starforge? Is it just for boss killing? I'm a tad confused, which if I'm honest is my usual state anyway. Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers

this idea came up yesterday and its pretty strong. the 6L leapslam can be reduced to 4L easily by dropping the charge generators, they are not that important. the 6L weapon then can be used for vaal (!) double strike and the totem, if you like to use it. this is purely for single target destruction :)

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional