[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

Would Carcass work as a chest with this build?
"
juanrussi96 escribió:
Would Carcass work as a chest with this build?

It can work giving evasion / aoe / resists / life.

it will be similar in fashion to color the sockets like Bronn's Lithe and not offer as much movement and damage.

Number 1 rule = have fun with the build. If you throw it on and like the aoe for a speed farming set up, feel free.
just suggesting with your top end passive tree, could you remove a point above the revenge of the hunted node and the dex node above, and then grab the jewel just to the left of it?

dont worry, just realised why you cant LUL
Editado por útlima vez por Qacc en 7 jun. 2018 22:30:14
Chaos res is a HUGE problem so i decided to craft Stygian Vise with chaos and lightning resistances, the only res which is not capped, some life and something... +1 jewel slot is ok too

What do you think about it? Any tips?

Sorry for my language
Why do we need crit when we get Resolute Technique? We cant crit with it anyway.
"
MrMedoed escribió:
Chaos res is a HUGE problem so i decided to craft Stygian Vise with chaos and lightning resistances, the only res which is not capped, some life and something... +1 jewel slot is ok too

What do you think about it? Any tips?

Sorry for my language

We're using stygian vises too, Vashseden and I. Valid choice, this league.
"
sain4now788 escribió:
Why do we need crit when we get Resolute Technique? We cant crit with it anyway.

Wait, whose post are you referring to? This build does *not* spec into Resolute Technique.
"
Aimanan escribió:
"
sain4now788 escribió:

Wait, whose post are you referring to? This build does *not* spec into Resolute Technique.

Was probably referring to the starter and middle levels passive trees where resolute technique is taken and didn't see that's re-spec'd at the end.
Editado por útlima vez por misterfob en 8 jun. 2018 10:22:33
"
sain4now788 escribió:

I am on my mobile abroad but I noticed few things that could help you a lot.

As others said, you should drop Resolute Technique after you get hands on swords while leveling.

Try to stick to the tree progression in guide. Yours is quite messy and it will do a lot if you change it. You can get a look on mine (it's not perfect but it works). Do labs as it gives you a LOT survivability and DPS.

Now to your gear.
You can drop Rotgut because you get onslaught from Ascendancy.
Get yourself Bubonic Trail boots. They are cheap as hell.
Get your links on every item together it's worth it.
You can get much Shapers Touch gloves for about 20c which is not so expensive (at least you could few days ago). Instead of tabula get yourself some corrupted 6-link with life and right colors. Or you could get Bronn's with nice stats for few chaos orbs and then color it via Vorici jewellers technique mentioned few pages back and five-link it.

And then farm currency for Starforge :D
Editado por útlima vez por irendie en 8 jun. 2018 11:04:34

is it OK?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional