[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

Just ran a deathless uber elder and posted a "fully" completed atlas

I've been told the game doesn't supply the last 2 awakener bonuses for 2 unique maps currently.

Updated the guide's Min/Max section (in purple) for those with nice currency that REALLY want to increase the damage and QOL of the build to amazing heights.
With easy access to soul tether do you still recommend going slayer over zerk nowadays ?
"
Isdp escribió:
With easy access to soul tether do you still recommend going slayer over zerk nowadays ?

If you look through the ascendancy section, 3.9 news, and/or the min/max (purple) section you can find more info there.

Slayer/Raider

Zerker/Raider

both are viable. I prefer Zerker this league b/c hitting the berserk gem is just really fun <3

Soul tether is really cheap for the switch but the better option is to use the Offerings to the Serpent Gloves. They also give the leech and open up the belt slot to ryslatha's coil (spelling) haha.

I've cleared all content with both ascendancies.
Editado por útlima vez por Vashseden en 21 ene. 2020 5:40:57
I don't play melee that often so I'm not sure how to value the reflect from slayer either. Fiddling with PoB it seems like we get a better leech situation with your zerk setups.

Guess I'll stick to the slayer variation for ease of use till I find myself in a situation where I lack damage.
Thanks for your time
"
Isdp escribió:
I don't play melee that often so I'm not sure how to value the reflect from slayer either. Fiddling with PoB it seems like we get a better leech situation with your zerk setups.

Guess I'll stick to the slayer variation for ease of use till I find myself in a situation where I lack damage.
Thanks for your time

Phys reflect is just a map mod. If slayer, you can do the mod, if not, don't do the map mod.

the leeches are about the same b/c of the leech cap on the character.

If you want to try zerker, feel free. I'm playing it and loving it. It's totally your choice. <3
Ho boy totally forgot to ask about the pathfinder.

From what I'm doing on PoB, we don't seem to lose a lot going pathfinder and we gain flask sustain. Guess there's a talk about that in those 150 pages.
Time to dig
"
Isdp escribió:
Ho boy totally forgot to ask about the pathfinder.

From what I'm doing on PoB, we don't seem to lose a lot going pathfinder and we gain flask sustain. Guess there's a talk about that in those 150 pages.
Time to dig

Haha, I did PF for a little bit but the frenzies on bosses and the automation is just so nice. Plus, I honestly don't need the flasks b/c everything is dead. It allows for more active actions elsewhere w/out making the build feel like you are playing hyper piano keys XD.
hello
I have been trying you build this week and it's quite fun
but I feel like I do less damage and i am very squishy
can you tell me why?
this my character: https://pastebin.com/e8hDX2sH
btw this is my first league for me
Great guide my man! I am trying out this build recently and it would be really helpful if you can recommend some uniques to look for while leveling. Adding them to leveling section would make this guide even better. Also, what anointment should I go for if I have double curse on my armor?
Editado por útlima vez por Valkyr1018 en 22 ene. 2020 15:03:51

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional