[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

"
hers escribió:
This build looks fun! I love cyclone and might try this out today.

Do you think it is viable for HC this league?

Ummm guess it depends on if you want to rely on Dodge in HC XD.

In the past, there have been many that has done it with lowering the dmg and upping the survivability but it's RNG in there bb.

At the very least, add in Vaal Grace for maximum dodge chance
Editado por útlima vez por Vashseden en 13 ene. 2020 15:20:27
After 4 or 5 leagues gathering and buying items, i could assemble my superfreak cyclone scion.
She doesn't use starforge but i have preserved slayer/raider ascendancy.

Some key points:
- Using rare sword with high pDPS without brutality
- Using some legacy items (flasks, helmet)
- Using flasks with extra elemental/chaos damage from physical
- A lot of reduced mana reservation to use 6 auras (1 free)
- Mana reservation -> Pride , grace , dread banner, precision, blood and sand, aspect of cat (this for free)
- Watchers jewel for pride/precision
- Vaal pact from item, some life on hit and -X mana cost for cyclone
- Cyclone with narrow area but concentrated effect
- Vaal double strike + vaal ancestral warchief to map bosses
- A LOT of critical strike multiplier and running in combat with 100% critical strike chance
- 8% chance to double damage , a lot of evasion and others particularities obtained from the tree, etc etc etc.

This is the pastebin of "full damage mode" , with legacy abyssus helmet, low life and no life flasks. It can be changed depending on the purpose (lab , delve, some boss..etc)

~ 26M dmg on last update:

https://pastebin.com/RFL7At6W

Editado por útlima vez por ByCrom en 31 ene. 2020 13:36:50
Thank you for the build! What about anointment?
"
topa45EU escribió:
Thank you for the build! What about anointment?

Good and cheap anoints would be Swift Skewering and Bladedancer.

I personally found my gear etc with Swift but later on tried out some Bladedancer and was happy with that as well.

After you have pumped some money into the build and if you want to choose to add Assassin's Mark on hit to your shaper ring and either a double curse on the same ring or Shaper's Touch w/ vuln on hit or even the High templar gloves with vuln on hit, you can anoint Whispers of Doom and go for the double curse.
I added in some amazing gear I've been trying out in the 3.9 changes which gives MILLIONS of dps increases / allows you to be flexible with ascendancy and such.

I've been streaming on twitch with The Savior + Paradoxia and HH or Ryslatha's Coil and it's insanely fun.

I farm all the end game bosses and even fought the Cortex boss / Mastermind etc with no problems.
Nice !
I fleshed out the leveling section for new players again.

I added my current poe ninja POB with over 5Mil dps plus savior clones, giving me just under 11 Mil DPS with a lot more room to grow (still so much to try out)

POB posted in 3.9 changes and in variants.

Just wanted to show at least a little something for those who really like to push the build.
Added some rando twitch clips of the build taking on

Elder guardian
Elderslayer
Shaper guardian
a verrrrry laggy deathless sirus (b/c these are all in the same stream and I'm lazy)

I'm searching for a shaper and uber elder kill and I'll post those as well.
Hi.

You posted only 5 gems in chest slots - what is the 6 gem best option there?
"
Butapren escribió:
Hi.

You posted only 5 gems in chest slots - what is the 6 gem best option there?

Must have overlooked when reediting guide.

It is Fortify.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional