[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

Would 2 steel rings + leech jewel be better than thiefs torment?
The freedom of birds is an insult to me. I'd have them all in zoos.
Yes - but you'll want to get that life on hit on rings (shaper mod i think). Mana is nice from that ring too but can do other things for mana issues.
Even tho thief's torment is a nice option, that you can easily clear elder and uber atziri and hey it has quant and all res so a great ring as res can be a bit of a pain.

Regarding shapers touch you also get life from the dex modifier on the gloves which is a very sweet bonus on top of the other goodies.
"
Jadame escribió:
Shapers touch gives insane damage. Something like 20% or even 30% more damage in PoB compared to 2 abyss socket perfect tombfists.

You get intimidate from the belt of the deciever.

Anyway, with SF there enought damage to farm elder maps fast without bronns or 6l, abyssus is overkill, and overkill of your expirience which is main source of character power in latelategame most of all. You can use it for shaper/uber elder speedkills, but its completely optional.

i didnt see belt of the deciever in the build but i would love to use it if i can :)

im not a native english speaker so what exactly means "overkill" ? and the expirience part i didnt understand very well too.

you mean the more taken damage will make you die more so you lose xp and need longer to level up, is that right?

another thing about the skilltree: you tryin to reach the marauder start loc too at level 95 because on the right side of the tree you could spec instead of one of there 4% life 8% armor nodes one with 5% life and 8% all resists ( Nullification)

"
Sah0k escribió:
i didnt see belt of the deciever in the build but i would love to use it if i can :)

Its under league starter section, belt of the deceiver cheap to get even on day 1, good to cap resists, and then again, its easy to get one with good corruption(attack speed during flask effect since diamond flask has very high uptime).

"
Sah0k escribió:
im not a native english speaker so what exactly means "overkill" ? and the expirience part i didnt understand very well too.

Excessive damage. Starforge and all uncorrupted starting gear(well maybe you will need head enchant, but even cheap cyclone attack speed will do) is enough to farm all content (minus Uber Elder) really fast and with great efficiency. Without bronns lithe, again, which gives very noticeable boost to damage but very hard to get (right socket colors on bronns average 4k chromes) and has no survivability on it. Or even 6 link.

So you already deal too much damage, but want even more while putting yourself at the danger of oneshots. It doesn’t worth it since experience loss on death and all of that.

"
Sah0k escribió:
another thing about the skilltree: you tryin to reach the marauder start loc too at level 95 because on the right side of the tree you could spec instead of one of there 4% life 8% armor nodes one with 5% life and 8% all resists ( Nullification)

Marauders starting lock is pointless since its just minor quality of live bonus at the cost of 4 nodes which give very little. Basically there lots of flexibility in the tree, you can spec into Acrobatics/Phase acrobatics, get more sockets, more leech and life in life version, resist nodes when you need them and so on. Its up to you to modify build to how you like to play.
Thanks for the guide. Didn't try the build yet, but thinking about it, to start next week with your build.

One question is, you said in your videoguide and your description in the written guide that you can clear up to t16 on a 20-25C budget. In the video you said, that there are clips on twitch showing that build on budget, but I think I'm blind and don't find them :D
Can you link them maybe? If they have been already deleted, can you tell me with which budget gear you farmed up to guardians? Tabula and hiltless or a rare 5link armor and hitless?

Thanks in advance and best regards

Editado por útlima vez por daddyjay en 23 ago. 2018 3:13:59
This build is Damage Redonkulus. After leveling to 67 I went straight to T10 map and ate it deathless.
Not even done with the tree yet. I was just testing to see how the build felt.

At level 47 I had 10k dmg already with Tabula on. Did merci Lab at 55 ez pz. 60k average sheet damage at my currect level of 68. Scraped all of my leftover crap to buy the cheapest starforge available. Have all 3 helms to switch around.

I think this is already enough and I'm finished with the build lol. That's how it felt. Since im just seeing which build i'll be wanting to use next Delve. I can retire this hot bad girl at a young age.
How will instant cast changes impact Cyclone? Can we change direction instantly now?
The freedom of birds is an insult to me. I'd have them all in zoos.
Hey I had a couple questions about that "Yo! I just Want to Run Fast and Be as Tanky as I can Be. Let me smoothly destroy the game please" build

Most of the builds allocate to the shadow starting spot for the pure talent bonus, but path of building shows that the 3 dex points and the starting point only give 2.2 dps per point. Allocating those 4 into brutal blade gives 3.6 dps per point, or if you only had 3 points, heartseeker is 3.5 dps per point. Is there something I am missing or that path of building doesn't account for in the pure talent bonus?

Also why did you go to carnage heart over Daresso's Salute amy? I seem to remember you having some discussion about how carnage didn't help any because leach was already maxed out.

Anyway thanks for the build! Been playing it longer than any other and it is my first lvl 90 char. Super fun :) Wasn't even as hard as I thought to get Starforge
Hey guys, is it a good idea to chose the max dmg build, for the new league coming up, or will I get destroyed without a correct gear, so basicly is it a good option for a first character league to rush levels and items with?
Thanks, I m not rly keen to go for a tank cyclone build, but if I need to.. Lmk
Vaal Soul Gain Prevention Time
We've now changed all Vaal skills that are affected by duration modifiers to have their soul prevention time also affected by the duration modifier. This means that when increasing the duration of Vaal Haste's effect, you're also increasing the soul prevention time. This keeps certain skills that could get very long durations from being recharged during prevention time, and is beneficial for effects like Vaal Storm Call and Vaal Earthquake that would likely already have duration reductions.

This is pretty bad for vaal double strike right?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional