[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

Hello rollers ,

I just killed yellow elder with this build , and its like 10 sec or less ( i know its not a big thing :p)

Im trying to mix both HP and DPS paths ,

right now im pushing t15 maps , and i think , this girl needs some more dps for smoothness , without being glass cannon.

I'm open to suggestions. :))))
How do you make the 4 node leap as seen below?

https://imgur.com/a/ZwAP1ul
"
SquirrelGnut escribió:
How do you make the 4 node leap as seen below?

https://imgur.com/a/ZwAP1ul

The scion ascendancy allows you to spec from another starting point (the rangers in this case)
Hi guys I've played this build for almost a month now and I've reached up to t13 maps and they're fairly easy. Im kind of wondering why my damage is not as high as the guide says it should be. My PoB says it's 230k whereas the main PoB is 1 mil. Im following the hp variant and I have the same items as well. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Also cannot find a shaper's touch with vuln corruption...
This builds update for 3.4 will do well in Delves I believe, what do you guys think?
Editado por útlima vez por drbokorkati en 18 ago. 2018 8:08:15
Anyone know if having bloodlust in your vaal double strike would work with your cyclone applying the bleed? Might be too inconsistent?
It's an 80k+ DPS increase for VDS for me
Hey there,
love your build, its really amazing, started yesterday evening and just hit level 67. My main struggle during leveling was having enough int for the blue gems (enfeeble was level 4 for ages tho) so now i specced literally any int point in the tree i could find.

maybe its because of my lowlevel but i riped in uberlab pretty hard, i think i have to wait some levels and try again but the longer i wait the later i can start the second tree on the other side of the card.

anyways, great work, nice explaining and its really fun to play.

i guess this gonna be my delve starter as well and getting some high int items early on this time -.-

some small questions:

1.before shapers touch with the right corruption, shouldnt i put vitality+vurna+blasphemia+enlighten in a 4link? i hope i didnt overread that.

2. is that your helm choice from all helments in the game or just because you didnt want to farm anotherone? isnt abyssus an option? hope i didnt overread this one as well (chaos resists for temple or wanted them in general?)

3. boots really woth with just 1 abyss gem? or because you need the gem slot somewhere?

hope not too stupid :D

keep up the good work !
My opinion:

1. Yes, use blasph + vuln. I didn't bother with vitality (regen is blah imo with this build) until you can get the corrupt implicit

2. I switched helm depending on content. mapping used devotos for move speed. starjonka's or whatever its called for doing big bosses, elder, uber atziri etc.

3. imo there are better options for bossing. high evasion uniques like atziris with other dodge type modifiers and a corrupt implicit on top. For mapping I ran the MF boots + gloves, didnt need the damage or defence even on t16 maps like elder underground sea. I would swap out doing guardians and other tough bosses tho just to save XP.

"
ninjaxus escribió:
My opinion:

1. Yes, use blasph + vuln. I didn't bother with vitality (regen is blah imo with this build) until you can get the corrupt implicit

2. I switched helm depending on content. mapping used devotos for move speed. starjonka's or whatever its called for doing big bosses, elder, uber atziri etc.

3. imo there are better options for bossing. high evasion uniques like atziris with other dodge type modifiers and a corrupt implicit on top. For mapping I ran the MF boots + gloves, didnt need the damage or defence even on t16 maps like elder underground sea. I would swap out doing guardians and other tough bosses tho just to save XP.

thanks for the answer :)

my last question is: why even use shapers touch? isnt 2 socket tombfist with maim+intimidate + rare boots a way higher damage overall? adding abyssus and artic armor for vitality could be insane or do i miss something? :>
Editado por útlima vez por Sah0k en 21 ago. 2018 17:55:31
Shapers touch gives insane damage. Something like 20% or even 30% more damage in PoB compared to 2 abyss socket perfect tombfists.

You get intimidate from the belt of the deciever.

Anyway, with SF there enought damage to farm elder maps fast without bronns or 6l, abyssus is overkill, and overkill of your expirience which is main source of character power in latelategame most of all. You can use it for shaper/uber elder speedkills, but its completely optional.
Editado por útlima vez por Jadame en 21 ago. 2018 21:15:13

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional