[3.2] Fully Corrupted All-Unique Dual Wield HOWA Molten Strike - 6.1M Shaper DPS, 9k+ ES, 44% Evade

"
MrBubuX escribió:
I like how you attack everyone personally without knowing anyone, although they are commenting about the build guide itself.

Attack everyone? When?

I only remember reminding inexperienced players where they belong and what guides they should stick with. You are free to comment about the guide if you have something productive to say, you made a stupid comment and got called out and scolded. That's not attacking.

It's quite clear that you've never owned a mirror since anyone with a mirror would know my dual wield HOWA build costs significantly less than what a it is trading in BSC (and a mirror costs even more exalt in standard).

edit: deleted
Editado por útlima vez por MrBubuX en 28 jul. 2018 2:26:34
"
MrBubuX escribió:
The irony here is you're calling all those players names, giving them pejorative adjectives when most of them can do the same content, with a 1/10 budget. I think I know who's the "inexperienced" here.

Be honest with yourself. You know I'm not calling "all those players names".
It's only directed towards players who never killed uber elder on their own because they followed a beginner's guide and for some reason, feel the need to talk crap in my thread. Many people messaged me ingame about my build and I help everyone of them.

You followed waffle house's guide with suboptimal item choices and passive tree, couldn't touch endgame content, then discovered my build which is different but looks similar and can destroy everything in the game.

So the only things you can say to make yourself feel better are

1. builds are the same (they are not)
2. this build costs mirrors (which is also not true)

I did more uber elder carry than anyone in BSC. There are many things you and that waffle guy can learn from me not the other way around.

"
MrBubuX escribió:
The irony here is you're calling all those players names, giving them pejorative adjectives when most of them can do the same content, with a 1/10 budget. I think I know who's the "inexperienced" here.

I don't see the irony. I've checked "all those players" and none of them have a character that can do uber elder. Better yet, link me videos of "all those players" doing 2-3 minute deathless uber elder with waffle house's build. Go ahead, I'll wait.

EDIT: Just quickly browsed through 9 pages. It's just 3 of you posting random crap in my thread (not including waffle house)

[Removed by Support]

And none of you have a character that can do endgame content (in the account's history) and none of you have ever achieved a full challenge status in any league in the history of Path of Exile. Again, you have a lot to learn from my build and how I designed it. Rather than attacking, you could've asked questions and I would've helped you learn. Some of you newbies aren't smart these days.

[Removed by Support]
Editado por útlima vez por Sam_GGG en 22 abr. 2018 0:53:35
So, i've made this build in the past week, and i thought i'd just share my experience so far.
I've gotten to lvl 93
Beat shaper/uber atrizi deathless,
and after 2 attempts beat uber elder.

as to what my character costed, i started off with nothing but a 6link.

i'd say 6ex chest, and maybe 3ex in the rest of the unqiues.
This got me all the way to 93. right before attempting uber elder i've purchased a clarity watcher's eye for 11ex.
i've cleared up to shaper/uber atziri on a 9ex budget, and uber elder on 20ex. profile is public if anyone cares to see my char. salty_baller

One question i still have is wether it might be worth switching to spectral throw for mapping, i didn't have a un corrupted body to test it with, but molten strike was fine anyway.
Thanks for the build @totempuller
Editado por útlima vez por Salty_s en 27 abr. 2018 19:57:59
"
So, i've made this build in the past week, and i thought i'd just share my experience so far.
I've gotten to lvl 93
Beat shaper/uber atrizi deathless,
and after 2 attempts beat uber elder.

as to what my character costed, i started off with nothing but a 6link.

i'd say 6ex chest, and maybe 3ex in the rest of the unqiues.
This got me all the way to 93. right before attempting uber elder i've purchased a clarity watcher's eye for 11ex.
i've cleared up to shaper/uber atziri on a 9ex budget, and uber elder on 20ex. profile is public if anyone cares to see my char. salty_baller

One question i still have is wether it might be worth switching to spectral throw for mapping, i didn't have a un corrupted body to test it with, but molten strike was fine anyway.
Thanks for the build @totempuller

With spectral throw, you need LMP or GMP and end up doing less damage than using concentrated effect/damage on full life support gems. Just stack attack speed on your jewels and move from pack to pack using whirling blade.
Nobody cares but uber elder KC is now 4, and just did my first one deathless :)

Hi, can you please look at my gear. I can not kill the uberelder and I do not know why.
romanscionn is name char

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional