[3.4] Ascendant Reave/Blade Flurry - Fast Mapping - Easy Bossing - Uber Elder viable.

"
foster21 escribió:
I hope someone is still checking this forum, for the author or anyone else that is using this. just 4 quick questions
1. how safe is this to be able to farm uber elder?
2. if it is, are there any tips or suggestions that you can suggest to tweak the build for that sole purpose?
3. Looking at the tree, its for level 97, if I can hit 90 would this still be uber elder farmable?
4. at 90 what points would you skip from the tree thats been given?

1. This is very gear and player dependant. I did over 400 Uber Elder kills on this build last league and never once failed a run but I had quite good gear and I'm very experienced with the fight. If you invest properly in the build then it's very reliable for killing Uber Elder and I know quite a few people who got their first kill with it.

2. Use Hatred - Enlighten - Purity of Ice and drop Herald of Ash for Uber Elder. Make sure you have the first 2 upgrades for Arakaali and upgraded Yugul Pantheons. Most importantly make sure you are prioritising high life on gear.

3/4. That tree should be for level 93 because of the extra points given from Ascendant. You can drop the 1 Crit Multi node in the Disemboweling cluster but I'd definitely recommend going to 92 to fill out all the notables. The extra base HP from levels makes a big difference as well.
"
Dalykas escribió:
"
foster21 escribió:
I hope someone is still checking this forum, for the author or anyone else that is using this. just 4 quick questions
1. how safe is this to be able to farm uber elder?
2. if it is, are there any tips or suggestions that you can suggest to tweak the build for that sole purpose?
3. Looking at the tree, its for level 97, if I can hit 90 would this still be uber elder farmable?
4. at 90 what points would you skip from the tree thats been given?

1. This is very gear and player dependant. I did over 400 Uber Elder kills on this build last league and never once failed a run but I had quite good gear and I'm very experienced with the fight. If you invest properly in the build then it's very reliable for killing Uber Elder and I know quite a few people who got their first kill with it.

2. Use Hatred - Enlighten - Purity of Ice and drop Herald of Ash for Uber Elder. Make sure you have the first 2 upgrades for Arakaali and upgraded Yugul Pantheons. Most importantly make sure you are prioritising high life on gear.

3/4. That tree should be for level 93 because of the extra points given from Ascendant. You can drop the 1 Crit Multi node in the Disemboweling cluster but I'd definitely recommend going to 92 to fill out all the notables. The extra base HP from levels makes a big difference as well.

Much much thanks, I should have asked what youd use for leveling I just picked sunder, but if you have a better suggestion Im all ears, this is my first scion
Nice build! I have a few questions though:

1. Can someone explain the blood rage with cwdt and ic setup? Why do we use this and how does it work?

2. We don't need a separate Vaal reave now that vaal skills contain both the normal version + vaal version right?

3. For uber elder, how do you replace herald of ash with purity of ice? HoA is red color and PoI is green. Do you recolor everytime using chromatics?

Thanks!
Editado por útlima vez por ariwat en 23 jun. 2018 21:16:23
1. If I understand correctly if we first manually use blood rage, then once the cwdt goes off the duration gets refreshed, but we still have buff from higher lvl rage. For mapping it doesn't matter, but it's nice vs tough bosses without adds, we don't have to manually reapply it. (I always forgot to do that, so I love really like that.) Ofc if you want to save that slot u can just do it manually, it's simply qol.

2. Yep.
Take note that the proc on Araakali (50% life recovery) doesn't need a low level blood rage to be linked with CWDT. You just need to keep rage up 100% of the time to make sure that whenever CWDT procs, it cuts off 0.4 sec of the self physical damage from rage, meaning that the 0.4 invincibility time frame is enough to proc the Araakali life recovery.

I'm using Kaom's roots while mapping. I noticed that I get a lot of stuns and block recovery animations when I wasn't using it, and this gets me killed most of the time. I also up the comment on page 26 I believe that says in this build, you feel 90% immortal, but there are times that you get one-shotted all of a sudden. I feel that guy. There are times which surprised me as I found my character dead in just one hit particularly from rare monsters. It's just weird. I have 44% phys reduction, max ele res, 18% block, 44% atk dodge, and 30% spl block.
why not use elemental damage with attacks support on your 6l?
"
ariwat escribió:
Nice build! I have a few questions though:

1. Can someone explain the blood rage with cwdt and ic setup? Why do we use this and how does it work?

2. We don't need a separate Vaal reave now that vaal skills contain both the normal version + vaal version right?

3. For uber elder, how do you replace herald of ash with purity of ice? HoA is red color and PoI is green. Do you recolor everytime using chromatics?

Thanks!

1. Honestly the Blood Rage on CWDT is only used for bosses. Probably should not be there in the guides links. Certain bosses don't have the adds to refresh it and it's important that it's up at all time especially if you have the enchant.

2. Yeah you should definitely use Vaal Reave in your 6l now.

3. Didn't really think about this as I used to swap Vaal Reave out for Purity of Ice. Then I upgraded to a 3 white socket stat stick and just swapped the gems in that. In general you should have a spare socket now due to not needing Vaal Reave. If you plan to do a lot of Uber Elder then use Hatred - Enlighten - Any green gem. Swap Purity of Ice into that as Hatred/Purity without Enlighten can feel clunky at times.

I'll look over the guide and clean up some outdated things and add more information later today.
Editado por útlima vez por Dalykas en 24 jun. 2018 4:41:34

I crafted this last night after a few thousand alt/regals. I prefer this base to a Void Scepter for the lower INT required and I like pen better. Next step is to prefix block/scour/double slam looking for extra pen or % physical as extra damage of a random element.

Its honestly plenty powerful as is and it's never going to be mirror quality but.......a triple ele or double ele/extra pen stick is too good not to try. It's a good end game ex sink project. I threw 8 ex at it last night but no hits. Could be worse than STR for now.

Also, lots of Uber discussion lately:

Completely agree about swapping in purity of ice. With PoI and 6200+ ish HP you wont get 1 shot by shaper balls or Elder icicle crits and that's really all that matters. The rest of fight we just leech right through.

I personally use a 6L VDS in my gloves for bonus STD, can insta phase both, but that's totally just a luxury/for fun. Dodge balls, blade flurry, win. I just chrome my stat stick to swap in PoI or lately I just leave PoI in my old Tombfists and just put those on because #lazy. Either way, this is the most reliable Uber killer I've ever played. Never fails and it's usually deathless. Only really ever die to a misclick getting myself out of position and eating a shaper volley or slam.

Now if he'd only drop me a damn jewel. He's being a huge slut. I'm 0 for too many, lost track at 10-20 ish.

Editado por útlima vez por Synercid en 24 jun. 2018 9:55:41
"
Synercid escribió:

I crafted this last night after a few thousand alt/regals. I prefer this base to a Void Scepter for the lower INT required and I like pen better. Next step is to prefix block/scour/double slam looking for extra pen or % physical as extra damage of a random element.

Its honestly plenty powerful as is and it's never going to be mirror quality but.......a triple ele or double ele/extra pen stick is too good not to try. It's a good end game ex sink project. I threw 8 ex at it last night but no hits. Could be worse than STR for now.

Also, lots of Uber discussion lately:

Completely agree about swapping in purity of ice. With PoI and 6200+ ish HP you wont get 1 shot by shaper balls or Elder icicle crits and that's really all that matters. The rest of fight we just leech right through.

I personally use a 6L VDS in my gloves for bonus STD, can insta phase both, but that's totally just a luxury/for fun. Dodge balls, blade flurry, win. I just chrome my stat stick to swap in PoI or lately I just leave PoI in my old Tombfists and just put those on because #lazy. Either way, this is the most reliable Uber killer I've ever played. Never fails and it's usually deathless. Only really ever die to a misclick getting myself out of position and eating a shaper volley or slam.

Now if he'd only drop me a damn jewel. He's being a huge slut. I'm 0 for too many, lost track at 10-20 ish.

You should definitely not continue crafting that Sceptre. There is no chance that it will be a good investment to try and craft suffixes on it. Even if it was T1/T1 it wouldn't be worth it and for the price of hitting something decent you could just go mirror a Sceptre that would be considerably better.

This is coming from the crafter of Wrath Roar which was the best Sceptre in Bestiary.
"
Dalykas escribió:

You should definitely not continue crafting that Sceptre. There is no chance that it will be a good investment to try and craft suffixes on it. Even if it was T1/T1 it wouldn't be worth it and for the price of hitting something decent you could just go mirror a Sceptre that would be considerably better.

This is coming from the crafter of Wrath Roar which was the best Sceptre in Bestiary.

Thanks for the advice before I waste more on it. I remember that scepter, was a beauty. Can I ask how you went about it? This is only my second full league so I'm always looking to learn.

I suppose there are two ways:

- alt/regal into a double elemental/pen then try to slam the 3rd. If that hits meta mod the 4th.

- chaos spam until hitting a double elemental/ pen (or better) then slam. Meta mod the 4th. This seems "easier" but also potentially more annoying as its possible to hit the mods but there item could be full of garbage to scour/annul.

With no beastcrafting available a 5th stat would just be a yolo slam and whatever happens happens. Final stat crit multi.

If I hit a decent t1/t2 double but miss the regal/slam I bet it would almost always be profitable to flip it and grab a new base. Sambar based are about 1.2-1.5 ex and a good double will fetch 4 to 7 ex. That or just find another base along the way.

This scepter gets me to 2.6m dps so it's more than fine for now but a triple craft is my goal (quad too of course but theres too much rng to be a realistic goal as a solo player) for the league. I enjoy the challenge of crafting. I crafted a 100 ex shaped crystal belt for LLRF in bestiary which funded my crafting experimentation. Im just starting crafting this league after mapping for a couple weeks to build up my capital. My best craft this league so far is my sword:

PS - Yes that 12% attack speed hurts my eyes too. No going to bother to fix it though, 450 pdps is plenty. May go back and try for a 500 pdps model once my scepter is done.
Editado por útlima vez por Synercid en 24 jun. 2018 14:31:44

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional