[3.4] Ascendant Reave/Blade Flurry - Fast Mapping - Easy Bossing - Uber Elder viable.

"
CNLSanders escribió:
What about using a Scaeva instead of a foil?

No never.
Nice looking build. For mapping, what gems do you replace for vaal reave?
Can I use a claw for this build and get the claw nodes instead? Life on hit is nice and I got this nice claw already:

Can you post a video of your normal map clear?
"
MMCShiNi escribió:
Can I use a claw for this build and get the claw nodes instead? Life on hit is nice and I got this nice claw already:

You can but the build would look very different and you would want to use whirling Blades. I prefer Swords though due to the ability to go to Marauder side and get more HP.

"
Zeromous escribió:
Can you post a video of your normal map clear?

I might sometime. But even 2 minute videos take me a very long time to upload.

"
CloudVIIx escribió:
Nice looking build. For mapping, what gems do you replace for vaal reave?

I put it in my sword. You should have a spare socket for it somewhere. My specific gear setup is specifically for killing Uber Elder easily so don't copy my link.
Loving the build, still lvling but I already have killed Uber Atziri and Red Elder.
Still trying to spawn Uber Elder.

Any tips for gear upgrade
Spoiler
Editado por útlima vez por lzlucas en 26 mar. 2018 23:11:47
"
lzlucas escribió:
Loving the build, still lvling but I already have killed Uber Atziri and Red Elder.
Still trying to spawn Uber Elder.

Any tips for gear upgrade
Spoiler

I would look at upgrading your Amulet, crafting WED on your belt and getting just a bit more life on your gear. More Life = more leech. Also getting the 2 point jewel sockets and crit multi jewels would help a lot.
1 question bro

does the arakali setup need

cwdt - ic ?

or does it also need low level blood rage to proc the increased recovery bonus?

thanks
"
g4u55l4w escribió:
1 question bro

does the arakali setup need

cwdt - ic ?

or does it also need low level blood rage to proc the increased recovery bonus?

thanks

You need to have Blood Rage running when CWDT - IC procs to activate Arakaali. You don't need to have Blood Rage on CWDT though.
Thanks for the previous answer, one more question. What would you drop if you only have a 5l?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional