[3.4] Ascendant Reave/Blade Flurry - Fast Mapping - Easy Bossing - Uber Elder viable.

"
CAKE escribió:
^shows the issues perfectly,you are getting reduced to 1k or less on easy rolls TRASH white monsters in gear that is not even league starter unless you wanna argue that 3+ex stat stick 2x 5l belly is league starter that just randomly drops to your hand as you reach act 10
yet you feel safe.

I'm not sure what you were watching but that's an 8 mod T14, a no slouch 15, plus a 16 temple that I pretty much made trivial and power cleared...one week into league. Look at the mods! I got hit by 15+ things at once at the start, when im most vulnerable and survived. Health went dangerously low once or twice....thats part of the game. Use your HP. I could go slower but that's for the birds. If you want your HP bar to never move this isn't for you. I almost never die and fly though all content on a meager budget.

I don't know why you're arguing with me about it being a league starter.

***My point is that it's a viable build for 5-7 ex, not great but more than adequate as a starter (I leveled in about 11 hrs fine) and that you werent playing it properly or giving it proper credit.***

You literally had atrocious gear, didnt understand the mechanics, and wouldn't listen to those who do...but you're trying to coach people on it. Thats unacceptable.

Im all done arguing with you. Ive proven the build works and works well for for a modest budget. Its not a strong starter as we've covered, but its absolutely functional early and will excel with even moderate investment. 5 to 7 ex to do all content is very modest and isn't hard to get at all with proper farming. If you can't farm 5 ex in a week then I can't help you, I'd suggest many of the learning threads/content out there.

It would be great to stop hijacking the thread so let's let it die. This is the OPs guide/thread. Thats great you like your version, but dont mislead people. I suggest starting your own thread for your own ideas. I personally don't think you understand the game well enough but that's just me.

TLDR - while not an OP starter, its more than capable leveling and the main poiny is that the build works great with modest investment. All content is clearable on a 5 ex budget and it only gets easier with investment. That's damn good.
Editado por útlima vez por Synercid en 10 jun. 2018 13:41:20
Can you guys look to my profile and tell me where should i upgrade next. Feel good with the leeching though but some time i got 1 shot by some random stuff. My char is KAY_Just_Monika
"
Hoàng_Lanh escribió:
Can you guys look to my profile and tell me where should i upgrade next. Feel good with the leeching though but some time i got 1 shot by some random stuff. My char is KAY_Just_Monika

You'll want a Taste of Hate flask eventually. More damage and subtle but good defense with damage taken as cold. Other ideas:

- Upgrade your rings. Also, that fire damage enchant isn't doing anything for you. Added elemental damage doesnt scale for us.

- Unlock more of the jewel slots on your tree. Huge DPS/Life bonuses over smaller nodes.

- A better stat stick with double 30%+ mods will help but be expensive.

- Swap that belt to a rustic sash (% Physical implicit) or a stygian (abyssal jewel slot)

Otherwise you just have a lot of min-maxing to do. I'm currently level 91 with 6200 HP and I only get "1 shot" by either a gigantic mob of nasty things that all hit me at once, or, a massive boss crit. But I very rarely die. Feel free to look at my profile for ideas, char name ReavieNicks.
Got Uber Elder down with this build today. Should have been deathless but I went full retard at the very end. You never go full retard!

Video: https://youtu.be/EHN7N1DdYOU

PoB: https://pastebin.com/2pAfJtKr

One note for Uber Elder specifically - I drop Herald of Ash for Purity of Ice. Herald doesn't do much for single target and the extra cold resist really helps avoid dying to bad positioning...of which you'll see plenty in the video.

Have about 12ex in gear and a complete garbage sword:

Should I be using something other than maim support once I get double socket tombfist due to it applying maim on its own(was thinking extra fire dmg or ele dmg)? also syn could you look at my gear as well? thank you.
Editado por útlima vez por apeksmainman en 11 jun. 2018 16:38:45
"
Synercid escribió:
"
Hoàng_Lanh escribió:

You'll want a Taste of Hate flask eventually. More damage and subtle but good defense with damage taken as cold. Other ideas:

- Upgrade your rings. Also, that fire damage enchant isn't doing anything for you. Added elemental damage doesnt scale for us.

- Unlock more of the jewel slots on your tree. Huge DPS/Life bonuses over smaller nodes.

- A better stat stick with double 30%+ mods will help but be expensive.

- Swap that belt to a rustic sash (% Physical implicit) or a stygian (abyssal jewel slot)

Otherwise you just have a lot of min-maxing to do. I'm currently level 91 with 6200 HP and I only get "1 shot" by either a gigantic mob of nasty things that all hit me at once, or, a massive boss crit. But I very rarely die. Feel free to look at my profile for ideas, char name ReavieNicks.

Done what you said but some how feel weak though. And the alva incursion. Can you give me some advice, i die in there alot and barely have enough time to kill the achis with reave
"
Hoàng_Lanh escribió:
Done what you said but some how feel weak though. And the alva incursion. Can you give me some advice, i die in there alot and barely have enough time to kill the achis with reave

So, I use Blade Flurry in incursions in say T13+ or so. Reave is nice for the trash but doesnt' quite have the power to delete the architects. Now, with BF, you won't clear every last mob all the time but you'll always get the architect without issue.

What's up with your weapon? Has weird gems...are you just leveling some?

Honestly, you have just as good if not better gear than I do. I'm not sure what else to suggest.
"
apeksmainman escribió:
Should I be using something other than maim support once I get double socket tombfist due to it applying maim on its own(was thinking extra fire dmg or ele dmg)? also syn could you look at my gear as well? thank you.

No. Maim support also gives a huge physical damage boost to maimed targets so you'll still want to use it for Blade Flurry 6L. You can check your PoB but Maim is still a lot better than the other options. The tombfist Maim helps defensively with Reave.
Editado por útlima vez por Synercid en 12 jun. 2018 1:15:26
"
Synercid escribió:
"
Hoàng_Lanh escribió:

So, I use Blade Flurry in incursions in say T13+ or so. Reave is nice for the trash but doesnt' quite have the power to delete the architects. Now, with BF, you won't clear every last mob all the time but you'll always get the architect without issue.

What's up with your weapon? Has weird gems...are you just leveling some?

Honestly, you have just as good if not better gear than I do. I'm not sure what else to suggest.

Yup i try to get best gear i could but some how it weak. I just wonder i have done something wrong
"
Hoàng_Lanh escribió:
Yup i try to get best gear i could but some how it weak. I just wonder i have done something wrong

I'm realy struggle with shaper now

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional