[3.4] Ascendant Reave/Blade Flurry - Fast Mapping - Easy Bossing - Uber Elder viable.

"
reagan247 escribió:
Is frenzy sustain even needed on this build though? I still think the
"
Cannot be Chilled
Cannot be Stunned
5% increased Damage per Endurance Charge
Gain an Endurance Charge every second if you've been Hit Recently

is the better option... especially in endgame. That's a lot of damage too, and and 2nd layer of survivability added with the Endurance charges.

I personally don't think so. But its your character, do what you want :P
The chill and stun immunity is mostly useless. And even if this version of the Build isn't Dodge Based, you won't get hit enough to make use of the Endu Charges. You need to get hit once every 4 seconds, that mostly doesn't happen in my experience with an 8 stack Reave since everything dies before they touch you. If you reaaally want Endurance Charges while mapping, go for an Enduring Cry or CoH Warlords mark.

I took down all Endgame Content with my Build, and never died to mobs or bosses actually hitting me to death. The only Bosses Endurance Charges are noticeable on are maybe Minotaur and Chimera off the top of my head. And these are completely irrelevant anyways.

How come you think that's a lot of damage? The only valuable thing is the Accuracy, and that pales in comparison to Onslaught and %MORE damage from Frenzies.
Offensively Raider is way stronger period. Do you need that damage? Your call. Just saying that the Defensives Jugg offers are 80% negligible.
Editado por útlima vez por Guffinn en 31 may. 2018 19:54:49
"
reagan247 escribió:
"
Cannot be Chilled
Cannot be Stunned

is the better option... especially in endgame. That's a lot of damage too, and and 2nd layer of survivability added with the Endurance charges.

I don't agree with the other guy. Jugg is an excellent choice if you're looking for some more defence and early on the Accuracy is a huge deal as it's one of the few things this build struggles with when gearing on a budget.

Though I like Kaom's Roots regardless though which makes the chill/stun immunity pretty useless.

I prefer Raider especially when working on a budget as the damage and attack speed on this build can feel bad early.

It really comes down to preference.
"
Dalykas escribió:
"
reagan247 escribió:
"
Cannot be Chilled
Cannot be Stunned

I don't agree with the other guy. Jugg is an excellent choice if you're looking for some more defence and early on the Accuracy is a huge deal as it's one of the few things this build struggles with when gearing on a budget.

Though I like Kaom's Roots regardless though which makes the chill/stun immunity pretty useless.

I prefer Raider especially when working on a budget as the damage and attack speed on this build can feel bad early.

It really comes down to preference.

Like I said, it's his call/down to preference. Obviously the Accuracy is cool, he just said Jugg offers "a lot of damage as well", which isn't true when you compare it to Raider.

The Chill/Stun immunity I mentioned as well, and I really don't think the Endurance Charges are as good as you make them out to be. I respecced into Jugg to try it out, and most of the time you won't have them up. And IF you want them, you could just go for a CoH Warlords mark setup and pick Raider. Then you have them more reliably AND have more damage.
Editado por útlima vez por Guffinn en 31 may. 2018 20:12:41
Well, 5% more damage per endurance charge is 'a lot of damage on this build', especially if you are doing Uber Elder... which is what I meant when I said 'endgame stuff'. Hell, it's actually noticeable in any of the Guardians' fights, the Shaper fight, Elder fight, Uber Elder fight, Atziri, probably noticeable in the Incursions... just seems smarter to me. Fortunately, I don't need my opinion validated. I just offered it as an option here, for the rest of the group. I just know that if you're super worried about min-maxing your damage, you should go Champion. It blows Slayer/Raider out of the water. I tried that. I hated it. It had no defense whatsoever, hence my thoughts on adding a 2nd-ish layer of defense to *this* build with choosing Jugg. I really don't think this setup needs **more** damage... PoB says OP is sitting in the millions. There is no content currently in the game you need that level of damage lol.
"

I prefer going Jugg, as an aside, so I can use dual socket Bubonic Trails. That 10% damage increase per Abyss jewel equipped adds up super fast, especially if you have the Tombfist gloves on.
Editado por útlima vez por reagan247 en 31 may. 2018 22:13:21
"
reagan247 escribió:
Well, 5% more damage per endurance charge is 'a lot of damage on this build', especially if you are doing Uber Elder... which is what I meant when I said 'endgame stuff'. Hell, it's actually noticeable in any of the Guardians' fights, the Shaper fight, Elder fight, Uber Elder fight, Atziri, probably noticeable in the Incursions... just seems smarter to me. Fortunately, I don't need my opinion validated. I just offered it as an option here, for the rest of the group. I just know that if you're super worried about min-maxing your damage, you should go Champion. It blows Slayer/Raider out of the water. I tried that. I hated it. It had no defense whatsoever, hence my thoughts on adding a 2nd-ish layer of defense to *this* build with choosing Jugg. I really don't think this setup needs **more** damage... PoB says OP is sitting in the millions. There is no content currently in the game you need that level of damage lol.

You dont understand the difference between more and increased damage apparently? Or did you misread it? Jugg only gives you 5% increased per endurance, while frenzies give you more + the attack Speed. Google it, cant link in mobile.

And Like I Said, I know you need no validation, Play what you enjoy.

Just Here to Tell people that no, Jugg is Not anywhere near the dmg of a raider while the defensives are pretty much useless.
And no, it doesnt really Matter for the Guardians , and even less for Shaper. What Kind of physical damage do you want to Tank there anyways? Its only His melee Attack that is physical and thats a complete non issue. The Slam as well, but you Dodge that.

Yes If you want the max damage Go Champ. But we're not talking about max damage ascendancies Here, we're discussing raider vs jugg as an ascendant.
At least that's what I thought.
Editado por útlima vez por Guffinn en 1 jun. 2018 3:35:34
"
"
reagan247 escribió:

You dont understand the difference between more and increased damage apparently? Or did you misread it? Jugg only gives you 5% increased per endurance, while frenzies give you more + the attack Speed. Google it, cant link in mobile.

And Like I Said, I know you need no validation, Play what you enjoy.

Just Here to Tell people that no, Jugg is Not anywhere near the dmg of a raider while the defensives are pretty much useless.
And no, it doesnt really Matter for the Guardians , and even less for Shaper. What Kind of physical damage do you want to Tank there anyways? Its only His melee Attack that is physical and thats a complete non issue. The Slam as well, but you Dodge that.

Yes If you want the max damage Go Champ. But we're not talking about max damage ascendancies Here, we're discussing raider vs jugg as an ascendant.
At least that's what I thought.

I understand more and increased, both their definitions and their application within PoE. Just because I differ from your opinion is no reason for you to go on a tirade. Remember, people play the game differently than you. What I classified as "a lot more damage" is a lot more, but clearly 0 to you. That's fine. It is, I promise. As far as mapping goes, Raider is probably the better choice. I however prefer Jugg, especially for doing Guardians+ content. How about you play your way, I'll play my way, OP will stay have better gear, and this thread is better for having a discussion other players can read. Or, quote me AGAIN and let me know how I'm wrong, AGAIN.
It was just question,no need to kill each other over it.
I've decided to take the raider because it is more fun to have high attack speed and the movement speed is nice for Incursions
I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty, and witty and gay,
And I pity Any girl who isn’t me today!
I've played both the Raider and Jugg versions of this build extensively and to me, I think it's Raider in a runaway. I'm an absolute speed junky though so take it for what it's worth...but I go warp 10 mapping and delete all bosses without issue, including Uber Elder. I have no reason for more defense/accuracy.

Once you get over 5500 HP or so you are beefy enough to avoid the vast majority of the unavoidable damage 1 shots and the rest is just technical gameplay. A ridiculously good offense with decent enough defense is where this build shines.

I've also played Champion and Glad BF/Reave and while that DPS is even more insane on Champ, it's too glassy for my taste. 4 million DPS doesnt do anything vs Uber Elder when you cant sustain. Glad is good but the added defense isn't really necessary. Slayer/Raider is the all around best BF/Reave character I've played.

Current Gear in ISC:

Work in progress but not bad for 4 days in and less than 5 ex with my limited playtime. Damn wife and kids getting in my way!
Editado por útlima vez por Synercid en 4 jun. 2018 23:03:14
My feedback to this build as league starter
Spoiler

Gear
Spoiler
I m quite unhappy with this build so far as league starter
I never had such issue in easy maps under t10,this build is paper and lacks dps to compensate
I totally believe that with some gg items It is decent build but i m at 6k hp 115all resist and getting just 1 shot by white incursion monsters for there is no layer of defense like dodge or block,my reave is 50k tooltip unbuffed about 100k buffed It is not enought to clear at least trash in maps.

Meanwhile my summoner facetanked shaper with this hp just fine and speedran t15 maps on 4link second day of league

But well,I guess in week or two there will be enought items to buy to make it work.

I did not expect it to be as bad as it is,even considering to buy 100regret orbs and go something else.

Tl;dr I would not recommend It if you are used to doing shaper first 3 days on tight budget.
And yeah that need for at least 15ex to start up with is quite legit.
I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty, and witty and gay,
And I pity Any girl who isn’t me today!
Editado por útlima vez por CAKE en 5 jun. 2018 3:25:09

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional