[3.4] Ascendant Reave/Blade Flurry - Fast Mapping - Easy Bossing - Uber Elder viable.

Again: Thanks alot for your help and time.
I will improve these points this evenening when my child is asleep :)
Thanks for the build, I'm pretty much face rolling all content. I do have a question and this may seem stupid as I'm still learning a lot and this is my 3rd season but how come we don't take that extra frenzy node for +6 as we have almost infinite up time on frenzy charges and it's only 2 points. thanks!
Just killed Uber Elder for the first time with this build. Was pretty easy, and a lot of fun.

This build is sick. I'm level 89 and crushing everything.

My gear:
Spoiler

"
supersaiyajinjesus escribió:
Thanks for the build, I'm pretty much face rolling all content. I do have a question and this may seem stupid as I'm still learning a lot and this is my 3rd season but how come we don't take that extra frenzy node for +6 as we have almost infinite up time on frenzy charges and it's only 2 points. thanks!

Well you can pick it up if you want, but if you check PoB, one frenzy charge is about 5% dps increase, so 2.5% per passive point spent. This is lower than the various sword wheels which give at least 3% dps per point.

The frenzy charge at the bottom of the tree is kind of useful because it comes with a frenzy duration node, but the one on the right side comes with evasion rating which is almost useless.
hey guys! playing that build as well, loving it :)!

did any1 of u try farrul's fur + aspect of the cat?
Editado por útlima vez por bahnschranke en 22 abr. 2018 6:28:16
Hello, noob here. This is the first time playing scion and I would like to ask how to level the build. Also, I would like to know how to level the skill tree. Thanks!
"
Drowningwell escribió:
Hello, noob here. This is the first time playing scion and I would like to ask how to level the build. Also, I would like to know how to level the skill tree. Thanks!

u can level with any melee skill like sunder/blade flurry (enough guides available just google it).
skill tree is simple, just follow the skill tree thats in the guide and get resolute technique as fast as possible, once u have enough levels/labs done u can refund some points and adapt to the final tree.
"
bahnschranke escribió:

Yes it's very very OP haha. I use farruls fur and have 2 million shaper DPS (flasks up) with a cheap 360 pdps foil. Uber elder phases (25% hp) die in about two seconds.

POB: https://pastebin.com/4WnkzuQv
"
baronzo escribió:
"
bahnschranke escribió:

Yes it's very very OP haha. I use farruls fur and have 2 million shaper DPS (flasks up) with a cheap 360 pdps foil. Uber elder phases (25% hp) die in about two seconds.

POB: https://pastebin.com/4WnkzuQv

yeah, i guessed already its really strong offensively, but id lose aobut 450 HP w/o belly that scared me a little.
"
bahnschranke escribió:

check page 10 of this thread also, i wrote a bit about farrul's fur version which im running

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional