[3.2] The Perpetual Motor -- EK Nova + BV; Budget; HC and all content viable.

"
jtekco escribió:
"
alexh1985 escribió:
"
jtekco escribió:
Hey man

I noticed your guide says to go Trickster/Hiero but your POB says to go Trickster/Inquis? Im assuming that inquis was a misclick and we are actually meant to go hiero for this right?

You could be using an older version? I just loaded it up and it was Tri/Hie. I did use Tri/Inq before but new version is hierophant.

Your right. I had your first original version up. I made the changes necessary and finished out my gear. Still lower level than where I want to be and a couple of items could use some work but im happy with this build. Any insight you can give would be awesome.

Gear:
Spoiler

Looking good mate! Love your Watchers Eye. those are the dream mods on them.

All looks well, perhaps replace the Dying Sun with a Diamond Flask with "shock immunity" on it. You don't need "WED" mod on your belt, you can replace it with movement speed. Or another belt with "reduce flask usage" can help you get 3 saps out of your Zerphi's.

I recently updated the guide to include EK nova. Since you have the shaped dagger you can just put EK in there, and BV in off hand Pledge of Hands. I used an extra jewel for the nova effect of EK (Ring of Blades), and if you the maps are too easy for you you can replace RF with HoI, the rallying cry jewels with Poachers Aim, and use Light of Lunaris or any imba rare shield instead of defensive shield.
Editado por útlima vez por alexh1985 en 19 mar. 2018 3:02:25
Nice build. Have you considered going Pathfinder and using The Overflowing Chalice to sustain your flasks? I was thinking of going as this sort of build to kill Uber Elder (All my other characters cannot do Uber Elder).

Also, what are your thoughts on "30% Mana Recovery while affected by Clarity?"
Editado por útlima vez por Rangeless en 23 mar. 2018 6:00:39
"
Rangeless escribió:
Nice build. Have you considered going Pathfinder and using The Overflowing Chalice to sustain your flasks? I was thinking of going as this sort of build to kill Uber Elder (All my other characters cannot do Uber Elder).

Also, what are your thoughts on "30% Mana Recovery while affected by Clarity?"

Hi, I don't think pathfinder (or the ascendant version) is going to be much help. In some boss encounters, if you need zerphi's to last longer, just simply bring more of it. If you have belt enchantment (>17% reduce use), each zerphi can last 12 seconds, providing all the defense you need (except for shock immunity). All the damage flasks are nice to have but only last for 8 seconds (two uses). For Uber elder I'd bring 3 Zerphi's, or even more.

I've considered every ascendancy, feel like the 8% dmg to mana from Heirophant is kind of essential. If you don't like the trickster part, you can go Ascendant-Inquisitor (aliment immunity) or elementalist (stack shock effect for boss DPS boost). Slayer could be good for phys immunity as well.

30% mana recovery is extremely good, increases mana gain speed from all of your mana recovery streams.
Can/anyone doing this build without Zephris?
+1
"
ElJesse escribió:
Can/anyone doing this build without Zephris?

It will be a different build without zerphi's. I'm thinking CWDT VMS.
How do you go about leveling with this build? Especially in HC.
i was about to ask the exact same question as above

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional