[3.5] The Blinding Blizzard - Whispering Ice CI Elequisitor - Viable For Everything

I take back my opinion some post ago since the Incursion room is so so small. LOL
But still, I want to try another build in the new league.
Didn't think it was possible, but I finally found a rare Amulet to replace my perfectly rolled Astramentis for this build:

I traded 14 INT for a huge boost in ES, worth it in my opinion. :)
SasoriOtako, there are other affixes for shaped amulets that are also awesome. Check my bestiary char for an example. Others in this thread have similar ones but also with 12% increased attributes.
Got my goal this leage

over 10000 es (10450) and 11,5 k dmg in hideout by having all res caped.

cut get more dmg with a other amu but with that i have no probs with dex and strg.

in this leage i used 500 chaos to make amus and got over 700 back in selling good ones.

so its worth to chaos spamming shaper amus. You need it over 80 since the dmg mod dont appear
below.

Thanks kel for this awesome build again and this leage was really really good with the beastcrafting and some good drops.

in other leages i bought expensive shit. this leage (except the opal ring) i crafted all items myself and it was much sheeper (10 ex or so). only jewels are so expensive if they are better then
my used and i had no luck in crafting really good ones so i use itzaros.

some example for crafted amus.

the last one is the nicest but i prefer now the 12 % attributes and having not so much dmg. but still try to get a 12 att and dmg per int amu :-)
I need some help

i have this amulett

and crafted as you see 20 increased energie shield.

Is that better then int or flat energie shield ?

i will also craft aspect of the spider on it as it has a free suffix.

or would it be better to craft multimod and then flat energie shield and increased energie shield?

i dont really understand how i can look with poecraft what is the best. so some help would be really aprecieatet.

thanks
I think it only a good, not decent one because:

- you probably spam more than 80c for that and a similar three rat talisman with 16% attributes and some int would cost less
- I doubt it only pair on a decent astramantis only
- %es is not as good as flat es for this build

finally, I suggest you craft only aspect and flat es on that. This would be cheaper than multi mod and you can use other useful suffixes on other accessories.
Finally 36/40
still no luck and time for the tiger and t15 elder
Had a lot of fun with the build, especially when I can help other people with their problem
Hello! Did anyone tried this build in hp variant? With karui and using flasks it can potentially be more tanky...
"
pharaoh000 escribió:
I think it only a good, not decent one because:

- you probably spam more than 80c for that and a similar three rat talisman with 16% attributes and some int would cost less
- I doubt it only pair on a decent astramantis only
- %es is not as good as flat es for this build

finally, I suggest you craft only aspect and flat es on that. This would be cheaper than multi mod and you can use other useful suffixes on other accessories.

thanks for answer

i have 500 more es and .6k more dmg as with my 98/16 astramentis. So its much better then the astramentis.

And i would put a aspect on it so a three rat talisman dont work. but its a good advice thanks
Editado por útlima vez por ichbinwerichbi en 20 may. 2018 14:44:34
"
Kelvynn escribió:
"
Any ideas how to change setup for Hall of Grandmasters while keeping the Fenumus gear?

I did a couple of HoGM's earlier in the Bestiary league, before switching to Fenumus, but haven't bothered with it later. Should be super easy with Fenumus, everything gets super-slowed and gimped. Not sure exactly which gems to put where, but using the body armor for CWDT - Frost Wall - TC and Flame dash - FC should work just the same as in the regular setup.

I got it :-) even at the first attempt.
Without Faster Casting.
It was very difficult to cast this second scorching ray, most time it was stuttering.
Even with an additional Enlighten for Purity of Lightning.

This stuttering was dangerous and my wet hands too ;-)
And too often it was unnecessary dangerous because i was walking too far and triggered monsters without having icestorm ready, orb, just nothing... :-) anyway, got it, big thanx again!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional