[3.5] The Blinding Blizzard - Whispering Ice CI Elequisitor - Viable For Everything

Scorching Ray got changed:

"
No longer lowers enemy resistance with a stacking debuff.
Now applies Fire Exposure at maximum stacks.

This seems like it affects the build a lot, no?
Hi guys,I just read in the patch notes that the whispering ice is being changed too:

The Whispering Ice's Icestorm skill now has a 0.75 second cast time and a 6% chance to critically strike.

Coupled with the Scorching Ray changes, do you think this build is still viable in the upcoming league?
"
ShiverXL escribió:
"
Windgaming escribió:
"
Freljorix escribió:
I love this build and plan to start synthesis with it.

Does the Skill tree change a lot, since you dont need vaal pact anymore?

Sorry wut? VP is still essential for this build.

This is absolutely not correct.
You do not get Vaal Pact on this build anymore. You supplement that lack with some combination of the new ES Leech nodes on the passive tree.

"
Mark_GGG escribió:

Previously, PoE had no ES leech, but Ghost Reaver applied life leech to ES (in a specific way). That is no longer the case.

In 3.6.0, ES leech exists distinct from life leech, and is it's own thing. Ghost Reaver now works by making any effect that would give you life leech give you ES leech instead. Because this is ES Leech and not Life Leech, no modifiers that apply to Life Leech will affect it. Only modifiers to ES leech will affect it.

Vaal Pact only affects life leech, and thus has no interaction with ES leech.

The unique Soul Tether has a different mechanic, which is also changed. It lets you leech life, but while you're on full life, your life leech effects are not removed from you, and those life leech effects will recover energy shield rather than life. They are still life leech effects, not ES leech, and thus are scaled based on life, and affected by life leech modfiiers, not ES leech modifiers. This is so that item can continue to fulfill it's role of letting hybrid ES/life builds use life leech to recover both statuses.

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/axcd00/how_do_you_calculate_the_cap_for_es_leech_with/eht7xpe/?context=3

Oh thanks, interesting changes.
Still correct until 3.6.0 is released :P
Editado por útlima vez por Windgaming en 8 mar. 2019 6:26:23
Any chance youll update the passive tree with ES Leech and the nerf today?
Spell Cascade no longer seems to work with Icestorm in a Cast While Channelling setup. :/
Editado por útlima vez por Chris37599 en 11 mar. 2019 0:51:08
"
ataraxey escribió:
Any chance youll update the passive tree with ES Leech and the nerf today?

https://pastebin.com/Vxt3LCgJ

my 3.6 tree, pretty op, playing it right now.
Any chance for a tree update of a scion?
"
Yizarial escribió:
Any chance for a tree update of a scion?

I play on Standard and currently using this kinda based on the Witch's build:
https://pastebin.com/4hnVXK70

Take that as a grain of salt, since this is my first character ever.

Dropped Vaal's Pact but still using lifesteal+energy leech gems, as I haven't gotten around changing my staff. A lot of DPS was sacrificed but I can survive, with 6.1k ES on T15 maps.

in 3.6 not working?
"
totilaci1 escribió:
in 3.6 not working?

The build still works, it's just that spell cascade not working with CwC'd Icestorm makes clearing trash mobs slow and annoying.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional