[3.5] The Blinding Blizzard - Whispering Ice CI Elequisitor - Viable For Everything

"
Bananaderson escribió:
I sort of assumed it would be best to use a Warlord's Mark on Hit ring so that it's always on, though that's more expensive.

Would you still run Life Leech Support in the staff along with Warlord's Mark, or does WM cover it? I'm thinking about less curse effectiveness against bosses.

I'd rather keep vaaling rings for %Int.

When you have WM and the leech boot enchant, you can definitely replace LL in the non-boss staff with a DPS gem (or rather, just use Spell Cascade instead of LL). But against bosses you will still need LL.
"
ichbinwerichbi escribió:
i tried 5 esh breachstones to get the challenge and i am really shure to not get dmg from its nova.

Just delete him before he can cast it! :)
- Bring VRF instead of the chaos golem.
- Replace LL with FP.
- Pre-cast Icestorms on him for 7 sec before approaching.
- Activate VRF, Flame Dash to him, Orb of Storms
- BOOM! He dies faster than Izaro.

"
also xorph. i tried it 3 times as the stone is really expensive. i got him to 2 % and dont do dmg. then i run arround and looked for the gysers. but i never got 10 of them. What can i do ?

His mechanic works this way: he does an attack similar to Sunder that forks, and for each fork it spawns a flame geyser. So you need to:
- Use the swap staff without a couple of gems to get him to low life without killing.
- Give him extra targets to fork, such as your golems and the adds from the breach hands.
- Catch him when he does his fork slam attack 2 times within 8 sec. This will spawn 10+ geysers. Then swap to the main staff and kill him quickly.

"
The last one is the all pyramids are active. As i understand i must stay in the middle to not get dmg from the pyramids. but then i cant see if they all are active ?

They shoot laser beams. Just go super slow after the darkness phase, walk around the boss, wait for all 4 pyramids to start shooting lasers, then kill him.
Editado por útlima vez por Kelvynn en 21 nov. 2018 15:06:02
"
Bananaderson escribió:
How did this build do in incursions back in 3.3? I ask because speed was of the utmost importance there, and this build seems like more of the "slow and steady" type.

Incursion was not the best league for us because of the clear speed requirements. It was generally fine with decent gear and Quicksilvers, but some room layouts were bad - the ones where you needed to run from one end to the other repeatedly. Some map mods were bad too. On the other hand, killing the architects was never a problem, you could always run straight to the target and destroy it. All issues were only with collecting and using the keys. Builds that AoE exploded trash had much easier timer management (but could have trouble killing the architects).

No idea what adjustments GGG will do to the Incursions. There was a lot of suggestions after 3.3. If we go with the cold version, we'll have Herald explosions to help with trash too.
Editado por útlima vez por Kelvynn en 21 nov. 2018 15:11:40
tried esh as you wrote now for 3 times and it didnt work that way.

I cast on him activate vaal rightous fire and flame dash to him. Then he jumps away. No idea what to do :-(
"
ichbinwerichbi escribió:

I cast on him activate vaal rightous fire and flame dash to him. Then he jumps away. No idea what to do :-(

I believe the nova has a ring of safety in the middle, so if you just stick to him like glue you should be fine.
ah ok then i try that with the glue :-)
3 esh stones left

made vaal map with bad mods. Never did it so easy as this league. the build is crazy good this league.

AND have the first time ever in a league a char at 96 :-)

its my highest char since i play poe
Editado por útlima vez por ichbinwerichbi en 21 nov. 2018 17:47:22
"
ichbinwerichbi escribió:

He likes to teleport away when you get near him. OK, try to activate him but don't get right on top of him. Perhaps he won't teleport immediately. I remember killing him within seconds, but I don't remember what exactly I did. Maybe he even teleported but still died before he could cast Shock Nova.

There is a low dps way to do it, but it requires luck. Shock Nova has a large but limited radius, so if he casts it in one end of the room, you can dash to the other end quickly.

But I definitely killed him before he had a chance to cast it.
I had an occultist with Whispering Ice few leagues ago, now I wanted to revive the build, and figured it would be better doing your Scion build instead. So I transfered items and redone the skill tree and I think she will be ready soon for testing.

I have few questions, but first of all: Why not using "Energy From Within" with some life+ES nodes? like spending 4 passive points to get +45% Max ES does sound really good. No?

I have the Jewel anyway, and was surprised you didn't mention it anywhere in the guide. so please enlighten me.
"
givemelight escribió:
I have few questions, but first of all: Why not using "Energy From Within" with some life+ES nodes? like spending 4 passive points to get +45% Max ES does sound really good. No?

I have the Jewel anyway, and was surprised you didn't mention it anywhere in the guide. so please enlighten me.

5 Int = 1% increased ES. At 2000 Int you already have 400% increased ES without even counting the ES nodes on the tree. That's why we only take the fattest ES nodes.

Energy From Within would give 46% inc ES for 4 nodes and a jewel socket. For the same price you can add about 90 Int, i.e. 18% inc ES plus a lot of damage.

The build can be adjusted towards more ES or more damage. I'm trying to keep the balance and stay where I have enough ES to survive while doing enough damage to kill everything reasonably fast.
I got my goal this league 36 challenges and the portal.

I dont got them myself all :-( but i am really happy to got it with help from other people.

First of all thanks to kelvyn who answerd so many questions in this thread and made a build what is crazy good and helped me with uber elder (fairly said he did him for me :-))

I had no problem with ALL bosses in all maps with most mods (no leech was really scary and i skip it most of the league)

also uber elder i cant do because i am to noobish but uber atziry all delve bosses i found in all depts till 300 wasnt a problem.

So also as a noob player i can do all the contend. thats really fine with that build.

I never get so high (96 near 97) also not in standard (what i played in the beginning but not so often last 3 years)

In this thread i got always answers if i had a question, also i cant do every time what they said.

I bought as service tha aul kill as i dont get one in my delve the all beams as i dont understand what to do and the obelisk as i got hit every boss i had in my delve. and at least the esh thing. i tried 23 times without getting the challange and 2 people tried it for me the last got it then :-)

so lets see next league. I really hope the build will work like this league or better. I cant imagine to change the build as the destroyed it in any way.

now i look for the rest of the league how deep i can delve :-)

hoping betrayal will be a great and really funny league for us.

Spechal Thanks to kel, annathebeatuiful and all annas :-) med1 and noimagination for trying to help me.

the last side note. I NEVER mad so much currency as this league. it was over 1500 chaos and 21 ex. Thats not much for other but for me a big big goal.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional