[3.5] The Blinding Blizzard - Whispering Ice CI Elequisitor - Viable For Everything

While it can compete, we don't have any links for it so we'll still be pretty slow.
I assume this isn't the full list, but there're fossils I hadn't seen elsewhere on poedb.tw. One of them is:

"
Bloodstained Fossil
Does not apply to: Maps
Has a Vaal Modifier

Might that be the same as a corruption, except as an affix? If so, we can potentially get double corruptions again, and we can potentially get %int more easily if the price is low enough.
Editado por útlima vez por NoImagination en 31 ago. 2018 0:51:45
Delve i come. And we will see how it works :-)

can only play this night and a little tomorrow. So the most bugs will be fixed i hope :-9

good luck for everyone playing this build and many thanks for kelvynn and noimagination for helping me last league.

Also great guide and nice people in thread. Thats great.

let the games begin.

and always as one of my favrite movies.

WE MUST GO DEEPER

:-)
"
Haasts escribió:
"
Kelvynn escribió:
Balance changes for 3.4 have been posted.

Nothing that really affects this build. Flame Dash getting un-nerfed is nice though.

Leveling Guide has simplified: don't bother getting Firestorm at the very start, Freezing Pulse is fine until lv 39. Switched the leveling trees to PoePlanner in case GGG breaks them.

The build is ready to go for 3.4.

Ooh, that'll make a fresh league start a bit smoother - was that a result of Freezing Pulse's 3.3 buffs? FWIW, there's still two Firestorm references to be replaced by Freezing Pulse - one at the top in the second paragraph down, and one under the "If you still don't have the staff by the time you hit lv 39" spoiler tag.

Also, I've added a few links to earlier Bestiary/Incursion SSF discussions in this thread to my post on page 136, for anyone else that's thinking of giving it a go in Delve.

Thanks for that. Gonna try SSF HC, gl me.
"
MrPing1000 escribió:

Good luck! You'll need it.
Looks like Fossils are OK for us but not great:

"
Dense Fossil
Stackable Currency
More Armour, Energy Shield or Evasion modifiers
No Life Modifiers

Bloodstained Fossil
Stackable Currency
Has a Vaal modifier

Hollow Fossil
Stackable Currency
Has an Abyssal socket

Sanctified Fossil
Stackable Currency
Numeric modifier values are lucky
High Level modifiers are more common

Shuddering Fossil
Stackable Currency
More Speed modifiers
No Mana modifiers

No attribute/int on there, so it's going to take us a while to roll what we really need.

Undocumented nerf: can't see anything.
is this build good for delve?
"
Kelvynn escribió:
"
MrPing1000 escribió:

Good luck! You'll need it.

Oh boy! This is not a good league for HC, with any build. New rippy mechanics that give you zero clues, you learn them by dying (or watching others die I guess). You probably want to play some throw-away builds that don't require any uniques until you are comfortable with Delve mechanics.

"
absolutefury escribió:
is this build good for delve?

So far so good. I started doing delves right from the start, while leveling (first with Freezing Pulse, then Icestorm). It wasn't feeling OP early on like Arc or totems, but as the build is coming together it's starting to feel more and more powerful for this stuff. I'm still leveling but at lv 70 it's already 'business as usual' - the delves are trivial, just need to mine the fuel and then mine Azurite and upgrade the crawler and flares to keep the light radius and darkness resistance at good values.

One hint: Spell Cascade totally rocks for this. Get a 5S staff as soon as possible and use SC as 5th gem.
Editado por útlima vez por Kelvynn en 2 sept. 2018 9:33:23
It's too early to tell on delves, if you mean 'can we reach 600?'. There are only two level 80 WI characters so far, and one of them (me) didn't go into delves 'til 70. These depths are trivial though, and I agree on spell cascade, been using it since 5s.
Editado por útlima vez por NoImagination en 2 sept. 2018 9:26:25

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional