[3.5] The Blinding Blizzard - Whispering Ice CI Elequisitor - Viable For Everything

"
BVB_1909 escribió:
You should probably think about replacing your armour. 120 ES is just to low in my opinion. If you get a Vaal Regalia with 350+ ES and some Int + Res, your HP will go way up... Cannot be frozen on a flask and you should hava a better time going forwards. 4k ES is not enough for T1x maps.

Btw: Click your char icon in the top left and then just click the items you want to embed in your post (close with the x on the top right)

Thanks for the tip, I will try what you suggest and thanks for the tip of imbedding the items, I was not aware!
Is there a definitive reason why we don't take MoM? With a level 1 SR we use near 0 mana. We also path directly next to the MoM cluster.
"
Lunariongames escribió:
Is there a definitive reason why we don't take MoM? With a level 1 SR we use near 0 mana. We also path directly next to the MoM cluster.

I assume that because of the Aura's we use, our remaining mana pool just isn't big enough to bother wasting the skill point(s) on it.

Especially if you run the variant that lets you run an additional aura, where you have like less than 5% of your total mana pool remaining. I ran it in Bestiary to use Aspect, and I had around 45 mana available to me.
"
Lunariongames escribió:

MoM does not work with CI. It protects your Life, not ES.
New video: Not-so-uber Atziri

It was already not hard. But now it's a joke. All bosses die before they can do anything.
"
Graiaule escribió:
@NoImagination -- thanks a LOT for the detailed response, including how to analyze the chances and what the point of the "cannot roll attack prefixes" mastercraft was!!

To double check, the 6 "attack" prefixes are the four "adds # to # ... to attacks, the "% increased elemental damage with attack skills", and uh, which one? I checked the poe wiki's list.

Also, while the chance to "upgrade" might be 55%, the chance for a good upgrade is much lower, correct? E.g., for #ES, I have 12 possible tiers for it to roll (the amulet's ilvl is 82) and, arguably, only say tiers 1-4 are worth spending an exalt on.

I double checked, and believe we lose:

Adds # to # Physical Damage to Attacks
Adds # to # Cold Damage to Attacks
Adds # to # Fire Damage to Attacks
Adds # to # Lightning Damage to Attacks
#% increased Elemental Damage with Attack Skills
#% of Physical Attack Damage Leeched as Life
#% of Physical Attack Damage Leeched as Mana
Damage Penetrates #% Elemental Resistances

The last one is good obviously, which is a shame. It's only ~1% chance of appearing though, so the net result is going to be about the same. And yeh, we will be disappointed in a lot of the 'good' rolls. If you'd rolled it with 2 prefixes instead, I'd suggest going multimod and master crafting it, but that doesn't work when we need int. So, good luck!
"
Kelvynn escribió:
New video: Not-so-uber Atziri

It was already not hard. But now it's a joke. All bosses die before they can do anything.

gz but its a little bit arrogant to say its a joke.

With not 10 k es (i have only 8 k ) i will be 2 times death in your run. And if i have not the experience like you to play so much i have not the reaction from you and not the knowledge of the bosses. So it s doable but i think not a joke.

I died 6 times at chimera last evening as i didnd know that multiple projektiles and 103 % more lightning dmg is in the cloud phase deadly. I run throught a cloud and cant do nothing i was hit every sek and stunned. so i reached only 2 clouds and didnd found the chimera as i died. I tried it with flasks and kaoms in the last try but the stun was all times there. No idea why. i had this not til now and can only think it was the multiple projektiles.

"
ichbinwerichbi escribió:
With not 10 k es (i have only 8 k ) i will be 2 times death in your run.

With 8k ES I would play more carefully. I didn't care to pop a Ruby flask on one of Atziri's flameblasts and got to 2064/10597 ES. That would have been 1 death with less than 8533 ES and a mistake (the guide says to use Ruby on each flameblast). Other than that 1 moment, my ES never got below 4k, so this is doable even with 6.5k ES.

But with a fully developed character it is a joke even with occasional mistakes.

Why do you have only 8k ES at lv 94 anyway?? Looks like you traded ES for DPS with that chest, amulet and rings. That's your choice. Uber Atziri will still be fine, but Uber Elder won't be easy at all. Take Unnatural Calm at least. Check your quests too. You are 1 level lower than me but it looks like you have 2 less skill points.

"
ichbinwerichbi escribió:
I died 6 times at chimera last evening as i didnd know that multiple projektiles and 103 % more lightning dmg is in the cloud phase deadly. I run throught a cloud and cant do nothing i was hit every sek and stunned. so i reached only 2 clouds and didnd found the chimera as i died. I tried it with flasks and kaoms in the last try but the stun was all times there. No idea why. i had this not til now and can only think it was the multiple projektiles.

Check your Pantheon. Did you forget to upgrade the Brine King? Or to use the correct flasks, or Fortify.
Editado por útlima vez por Kelvynn en 6 jul. 2018 10:49:49
"
Kelvynn escribió:
"
ichbinwerichbi escribió:
With not 10 k es (i have only 8 k ) i will be 2 times death in your run.

With 8k ES I would play more carefully. I didn't care to pop a Ruby flask on one of Atziri's flameblasts and got to 2064/10597 ES. That would have been 1 death with less than 8533 ES and a mistake (the guide says to use Ruby on each flameblast). Other than that 1 moment, my ES never got below 4k, so this is doable even with 6.5k ES.

But with a fully developed character it is a joke even with occasional mistakes.

Why do you have only 8k ES at lv 94 anyway?? Looks like you traded ES for DPS with that chest, amulet and rings. That's your choice. Uber Atziri will still be fine, but Uber Elder won't be easy at all. Take Unnatural Calm at least. Check your quests too. You are 1 level lower than me but it looks like you have 2 less skill points.

"
ichbinwerichbi escribió:

Check your Pantheon. Did you forget to upgrade the Brine King? Or to use the correct flasks, or Fortify.

that with es i dont understand. You said int over all other things. That i tried with ring and chest. And a chest with 600 es isnt in reach for me :-(
All trys to get other rings endet in a desaster. Tried til now 8 corrupted altar and over 12 vaal orbs on rings that are better as mine and all are not usable. also i did that with belt and on the 4 belts it does nothing. Bad rng as usual. Only the amulet was nice rng.

Thanks a lot for the hint with panteon. Seems i misclicked it to see what to update and had arakaali and not brine king. Lol now its smooth again. Such a small thing and nothing works as usual. Thanks a lot. :-)
Uber Atziri is trivial if you have ruby flask AND purity of fire. Her regular flameblasts were doing 30% ES damage or something, and she dies before her mega flameblasts can complete.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional