[3.5] The Blinding Blizzard - Whispering Ice CI Elequisitor - Viable For Everything

Why SR is lvl 1 ?
Ty
"
Psyshe escribió:
Why SR is lvl 1 ?
Ty

To minimize mana consumption. The extra damage from a higher-level SR is minuscule in comparison with the ice storm.
TY i was about a to post i find out but u already answer thx anyway :)
Just wondering why do we use herald of ash?
"
ArcaneSpider escribió:
Just wondering why do we use herald of ash?

Maybe because it boosts our damage?
As I'm approaching end game I figured I would ask this now...

I see a lot of people with the % increased Intelligence on their rings/belt, how is that result "easiest" achieved?
Editado por útlima vez por nymzeepoe en 4 jul. 2018 6:35:22
"
nymzeepoe escribió:
As I'm approaching end game I figured I would ask this now...

I see a lot of people with the % increased Intelligence on their rings/belt, how is that result "easiest" achieved?

Kelvynn did it by running blood aqueduct zillions of times, to build temples quickly. Then you double corrupt rings that are OK for the build. I did this for a while too, but was getting the corruption room once per 10 temples or something, and each temple took me 30 minutes to get. Given that our odds per corruption aren't great, it's pretty grindy, but as we get two corrupts per try, there're obviously very good highrolls, but also much better odds than doing single corrupts. This is the cheapest method by currency, but most expensive by time.

You could also just buy rings with ~50 int, ~40 ES, ~50 total resists, and vaal orb them one by one. It's only a single corrupt, but you can do it for as long as you have currency. I'm level 95 and probably net 100c every couple of hours of play, so this isn't too hard. You'll get the corruption you want 2% of the time you use the vaal orb, so it's not super easy either.

Or you can set up a poe.trade alert for the correct rings. They're pretty rare, so you'll have to wait quite a while for this. This is how I did it, though my gear is fairly substandard in this regard.

If you're going for 6% int, your odds are 1/3 as good. Going from 4% to 6% on 3 items is obviously a pretty huge gain, and at some point it'll be your cheapest upgrade. The corruption on belts is 2.5%, so it's a bit easier and you only need it once. I'll probably do this next as the currency cost is not that huge to me anymore.
Editado por útlima vez por NoImagination en 4 jul. 2018 10:20:20
Thank you for the detailed response. :)
Anyone got the PoB-link from this build? I somehow cannot find it anymore and I did'nt save it. Thanks.
"
Pfefferminzkaugummi escribió:
Anyone got the PoB-link from this build? I somehow cannot find it anymore and I did'nt save it. Thanks.

"
lilianmarius escribió:
Link from PoB with numbers: https://pastebin.com/R8s0AEBd

Is a variant from a couple of pages back.

https://pastebin.com/TNXrqsT5 is how I'm doing it. Both are mid 90s so have moved away from how you should be doing it to get to 90.

https://pastebin.com/guuSGRfN is Kelvynn's from Bestiary.
Editado por útlima vez por NoImagination en 4 jul. 2018 10:41:53

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional