[3.8] Tanky Aurabot - a combined Guide

Updated to 3.5:
- Added relevant Discussion about Banners
- Reworked Flask and Jewel's section
- Added Pros/Cons of Champion.

TL;DR:
Banners are an interesting option. Even if you dont "need" one, the Debuff on Enemies is nice and it count's as Aura for your other Effects.

Champion seems to me like the second best option, maybe even competing with first spot. Skilltree will be practically the same.
"
4-Link
Ball Lightning
Curse on Hit
Enfeeble
TemporalChains

Where do we get the 1 additional curse for dual cursing? I couldn't see any item that grants it in the guide, nor does passive tree have whispers of doom notable specced even at lvl 100.
"
Morclye escribió:
"
4-Link
Ball Lightning
Curse on Hit
Enfeeble
TemporalChains

Where do we get the 1 additional curse for dual cursing? I couldn't see any item that grants it in the guide, nor does passive tree have whispers of doom notable specced even at lvl 100.

Jep, thats an old Tree. Cant make a new one untill the homepage has 3.5.
Honestly though, just adapt it to your needs.
"
Karunga escribió:

Jep, thats an old Tree. Cant make a new one untill the homepage has 3.5.
Honestly though, just adapt it to your needs.

Ah, alright. No worries since at pace me and my friend play will take couple of weeks to get near mapping so the old tree will do very well.

Huge thanks and much appreciation for people like you who support builds they create over multiple PoE versions!
Thank you
Editado por útlima vez por Acr0nus en 6 dic. 2018 18:52:10
Thanks for the great build guide!

Any chance you'll get something out about the Champion build before league start?
"
Skinsor escribió:

Any chance you'll get something out about the Champion build before league start?

I would do something like this: Bare-Bone Champion Support
I left out "First to Strike, Last to Fall" as I personally find it unrelyable.
Simply Itimidate with Belt of the Deceiver untill you feel you need the Slot for something more defensive.
There are some Skillpoints left to spend acording to your needs.
If you run a Champion, let us know how it is.
I feel between +1 max. Resistance, 6% reduced Damage taken, BaseArmour and Dreadbanner we shouldnt need Iron Reflexes.
You might even fix your Chaos-Resist with a Watcher's Eye and Chayula alone.
Focus on a little more Life on Gear then get some ES (this tree gets a little less then Guardian or Ascendant).
Use Life on Hit to top off your HP with Smite and you are all fine.

Aura-Setup
Be Mindfull, that this Setup requires 9 corrupted Jewels with reduced Reservation.
"
Karunga escribió:
"
Skinsor escribió:

I would do something like this: Bare-Bone Champion Support
I left out "First to Strike, Last to Fall" as I personally find it unrelyable.
Simply Itimidate with Belt of the Deceiver untill you feel you need the Slot for something more defensive.
There are some Skillpoints left to spend acording to your needs.
If you run a Champion, let us know how it is.
I feel between +1 max. Resistance, 6% reduced Damage taken, BaseArmour and Dreadbanner we shouldnt need Iron Reflexes.
You might even fix your Chaos-Resist with a Watcher's Eye and Chayula alone.
Focus on a little more Life on Gear then get some ES (this tree gets a little less then Guardian or Ascendant).
Use Life on Hit to top off your HP with Smite and you are all fine.

Aura-Setup
Be Mindfull, that this Setup requires 9 corrupted Jewels with reduced Reservation.

I'll try it :)
Just wanted to say thank you for this Buildguide! This will be my League Starter Today, supporting Mf Tornadoshot and GC Miner. God im so damn hyped!
any skilltree for 3.5?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional